• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
i forgot how food tastes. sorry new england but no one knows how to do food like the south. midwest food is so-so, also.
It pains me but I must concur.

EDIT- Nus! Don't give that gift card away! I think I will be going to esticle, as long as I find a ride.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
i forgot how food tastes. sorry new england but no one knows how to do food like the south. midwest food is so-so, also.
Aren't you a vegetarian? I'm sorry but South loses. Ever eat a pizza down south, or anything that requires water. You can keep grits and gravy, I'll take pizza and pretty much everything else.

Budai578

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I can pick up Swift and Trademark in New Haven, so if Bum can get there at a reasonable time then I can pick him up too. That'll leave 1 more spot if people don't care about being cramped in the back seat.

Anyone wanna play tomorrow afternoon, like sometime between 12-5ish?

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Wow, Bum's going, Mofo's going, Jorge's going. Swift's going. How could this Esticle possibly get better?.../stares in the general direction of the canadians

_milktea

Smash Lord
Canadians coming would make the month!

Ouran is too goot!

I haven't done anything but watch anime recently and sleep! My smile is crooked due to a temporary crown I got today!

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
Aren't you a vegetarian? I'm sorry but South loses. Ever eat a pizza down south, or anything that requires water. You can keep grits and gravy, I'll take pizza and pretty much everything else.
rofl you lose. south =/= sterotypical black culture, sir.
we do have pizza. one place in norman is really good. better than CT. not better than chicago or boston, though :\
although i still like it better than NY pizza.
not to mentioned mexican food that isn't terrible, great american food, etc.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
blah blah all you eat is chowdah blah blah

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Esticle should just be called Mofesticle/Mofosticle.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
ROFL at cort's response to brookman v_v thats so creeepy. anyway mofo is still good at melee. he beat my peach once LOL we didn't play much but he's still crazy. Time for bed though (we're sharing one tehehehe)

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
we do have pizza. one place in norman is really good. better than CT. not better than chicago or boston, though :\
New Haven/New York=best pizza...hands...down. The south is incapable of producing proper pizza dough. Also, Black culture food is terrible in general, sorry, I'll take Italian and Chinese/Japanese for life thankyou. Once again, you can keep your Po' Boys, Grits, Gravy, Collard greens, etc. I'll give you texas steak though, then again, we've got the New York, and the Phili cheese. The only thing I'd really want from you guys is Chic Fillet. They invented the chicken sandwich. However, we invented Buffalo wings, and I'll take those over that as well.

Sorry Tom, I can't eat clam chowdAH anymore, I became allergic two years ago to sea food. :(

So I still say NE>S =P

Cort

Apple Head
Since when does the south use their own land to produce their foods?

I've always thought there was just some major "ingredient" companies that sold materials to restaurants.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
japanese/chinese food is my fav its healthy too.(in comparison with other styles)

but a good old american hotdog(nathans, hummel) will always be one of my favs.

I dont like red meat that much

I;d rather eat pork than red meat, but i dont like to eat too much pork either.

south traditional food is nice to eat on vacation/to mix it up and stuff but its mad unhealthy.

italin subs.......yummy

MasterOfFlames

Smash Journeyman
THE NO SHOW
MOFO
IS BACK IN THE SMASH BRO
PRO SHOW
LOL PC made me post that. I'm going to try to go to IXesticle. No promises though :(. PC says THE LEGENDARY ONE AND ONLY KIP is probably going, so the turks have to have their family reunion.

Top four will be turks.

~ mofo

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
but a good old american hotdog(nathans, hummel) will always be one of my favs.
The first Nathan's is in Coney Island, it's really cool, and good. I recorded some music with Don Fury in his studio which was located next door to it.

Since when does the south use their own land to produce their foods?

I've always thought there was just some major "ingredient" companies that sold materials to restaurants.
There's a big difference between food production, and food culture. Anyone can kill a cow or grow a tomato, but how different places cook it is an entirely different concept.

Cort

Apple Head
It all boils down to personal preference in the end, Erci. It's pretty silly to debate something like food when it completely varies from person to person.

Turks <3

It was Chad, PC, Mofo, Havoc, Kip and myself.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
New Haven/New York=best pizza...hands...down. The south is incapable of producing proper pizza dough. Also, Black culture food is terrible in general, sorry, I'll take Italian and Chinese/Japanese for life thankyou. Once again, you can keep your Po' Boys, Grits, Gravy, Collard greens, etc. I'll give you texas steak though, then again, we've got the New York, and the Phili cheese. The only thing I'd really want from you guys is Chic Fillet. They invented the chicken sandwich. However, we invented Buffalo wings, and I'll take those over that as well.

Sorry Tom, I can't eat clam chowdAH anymore, I became allergic two years ago to sea food. :(

So I still say NE>S =P
>.>;
awesome so you don't know anything about the south
well i tried. oh wells :p

bed-time. can you believe i'm in central time!?! wtfux, yo.

edit:

trademark0013

Smash Champion
New Haven/New York=best pizza...hands...down.
exactly

my southern food experiences have been fried grease and butter :(

Top Bottom