• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_V_

Smash Ace
I want Cort to be in them...can't get better unless you play the best!

On a side note, look at the funny things that happen when we play smash here:

Yay for camera phones.

Cort

Apple Head
Melee never gets boring eh V...

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to be, as it can't be sexual. Doc's not into beastiality anyway.

Brookman is a wh0re.

Brookman

Smash Hero
for all the noobs who might not check back a page, and for those who don't view 40 posts a page, and just cause I feel like it:

I'm pretty sure neither location would mind that at all, unless they have another even scheduled for the TVs. Biweekly smashing with a large group would be good for the community to improve alot, except for me of course I don't get better no matter what, only worse.

I would say that we should do tournaments, but I'm not 100% sure if that's a good idea. On one hand we have Cort winning them all and getting extremely fat in the behind area. On the other we have serious competition which promotes growth and incentive to improve. So let's discuss! I think that if we do a small entry fee it would work really well, aka 5$ or less maybe? maybe it could work without cash, but I'm weird when money isn't involved. Actually, nevermind, I forgot I don't care about my money.

Also, switching locations would be agood idea because people out in western CT beed some PLC. I'm sad that Wii is coming out soon, cause brawl will be follwing soon after, which means melee will poof, unless brawl sucks, which I hope it does almost, but not really, I'm just trying to cushion the fall for when brawl sucks, which it will.

Aiser

Smash Lord
I want Cort to be in them...can't get better unless you play the best!

On a side note, look at the funny things that happen when we play smash here:

Yay for camera phones.
at first I thought that was kirby, but man was that funny.

since I just started a new page I'll post this for brookman

for all the noobs who might not check back a page, and for those who don't view 40 posts a page, and just cause I feel like it:

I'm pretty sure neither location would mind that at all, unless they have another even scheduled for the TVs. Biweekly smashing with a large group would be good for the community to improve alot, except for me of course I don't get better no matter what, only worse.

I would say that we should do tournaments, but I'm not 100% sure if that's a good idea. On one hand we have Cort winning them all and getting extremely fat in the behind area. On the other we have serious competition which promotes growth and incentive to improve. So let's discuss! I think that if we do a small entry fee it would work really well, aka 5$ or less maybe? maybe it could work without cash, but I'm weird when money isn't involved. Actually, nevermind, I forgot I don't care about my money.

Also, switching locations would be agood idea because people out in western CT beed some PLC. I'm sad that Wii is coming out soon, cause brawl will be follwing soon after, which means melee will poof, unless brawl sucks, which I hope it does almost, but not really, I'm just trying to cushion the fall for when brawl sucks, which it will.

_V_

Smash Ace
Doc loves the furry animals!

Mike, I think I should be able to rep you tonight, maybe tomorrow. I couldn't last night, but I think I did the night before.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I had like no tech skill that night it was terrible, I couldn't ledge stall with Sheik (I sd'd vs Blue, lol). My characters need some serious work.
That was fun, I'm pretty full now. :lick:

Actually I'm not at all, I forgot to eat when I should've with blue/spawn but didn't and it hit 9:30 when I realized and the food court was shut down and I was like :(

Nus: **** it the food court is probably closed, I didn't get to eat anything.

Cort: I ate a banana this morning.

Or at least I think it was what he said. Good matches everyone, so many new smashers in CT. Going to shower now.

Edit: I'd just like to say that the guy who runs the place is mad cool for not having us pay and even staying past the closing time. Truthfully if I ran the place I would've had you people pay and kicked you guys out at 9:30, this guy is pro. Then he showed me the fastest way to my car, thank you. ^_^ Also spawn should've recorded more matches and aiser is a nube. That is all.
Nus- you owned me sooo badly. T_T I'm only putting up the one match you didn't do well/lost :p

Brookman-I'm pretty sure I got worse...except I only got one stocked by your Sheik which was cool...were you sandbaggin' cuz my Sheik got like 3 stocked so many times vs your Falcon and then I got three stocked by your Doc who you don't even use...man I suck. I had like no tech skill that night it was terrible, I couldn't ledge stall with Sheik (I sd'd vs Blue, lol). My characters need some serious work.

Cort- I'm so glad and not glad at the same time I didn't play you. You would have four stocked me every time=glad I didn't play, bad part=you would have given me tips to improve...I'll play you next time.

Squam-that money match will be glorious... at Cat 3. Keep improving man. My Zelda needs some time to warm up :p

Aiser-We gotta get better.

Jorge- Good matches. I'm ashamed I lost to your Ganon as Sheik. Next time I'm going to cg the whole time.

ThatsLudacris- I lost to your Fox as Fox...sorry, I was just trying to show off. When I played as my Sheik though I was really nervous for some reason. Good matches.

Ace-Sweet Sheik dittos, eh?

Lil- Too bad we didn't get to play. At least you know what I look like...good meeting you for all of 30 seconds. :)

Blue- It was nice chillin' with you again. I missed you. Hope to play you again. We should have done some Peach dittos.

Sorry if I forgot anyone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
V, how long are you staying in CT. I want to play you again. Lemme know what date to what date your down. Kthnksbye.

_V_

Smash Ace
Psh put my name under a line...I see how it is :p

Ummm I'm home the 17th and leaving the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

There's that Smashfest the Tuesday I am back, I am trying to go (but my parents have work so I won't have a car), so if I can we can play then.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Sorry about putting a line... I wanted to seperate it. I'm not going to the smashfest. :[ Think you could like go to Brookman's and like...we can all chill? Sorry for involuntarily getting you to do this Brookman...but I want to play my Crew buddy again.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^ We will definitely work something out!

I am ridiculously depressed by the lack of +rep I am receiving from this topic/ +1/ I <3 CT
Sorry Brookman, I'm spreading some around because I can't give +rep to you yet. Do you want me to wait till I have 3 bars? Or just give you +rep as soon as I can? BTW I have 140...nvm I'll just give it to you asap. There's no way I can get 60 rep points in like 1/2 days.

_milktea

Smash Lord
tOo goodz. I got two stocked by nus, NO YAYUHZ for falco lasers!

great time teams with brookmangz and cort, but im bummed i didnt get to play anyone else :( NEXT TIME!

Nice seeing Aiser again and meeting Jorge and Spawn!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I guess you can put up my bad matches but now everyone will say I suck which I do and I'll be sad but it'll help me improve. Oh gotta get to work... NOW.
You see, the advantage to that is everyone will just think you suck so they'll take it easy on you. Then you'll four stock them and be like asian magic is amazing. I was just kidding by the way, I'm gonna put those vids up and ask for some mad help. Cyphus is going to be like, wow, from your matches with Aiser, I thought you were actually decent. Then he's going to just block me.

no nice seeing blue again? no love for blue :(
Blue- It was nice chillin' with you again. I missed you. Hope to play you again. We should have done some Peach dittos.
Excuse me?!?!?! Just joking. I knew you weren't aiming that at me....I think.

Cort

Apple Head
Hooray I took Brookman's 4 bar virginity. It finally looks good.

On a side note, I'd like to run the tournaments rather than be in them for my fellow CTers.

Granted Brookman would just win anyway...

Aiser

Smash Lord
I went to ***** today and bought a brookman.

rep for anyone who can get that reference.

blue- sick chillin with you yesterday, to bad we still have close matches. <_<

spawn- I hate you.

sandbag brookman- up b is to good.

nus- Hi

Lil- cool seeing you lolz, to bad you're better then me. <_< also wouldn't it have been funny if I beat you the last match?

ehh I can't think of anymore OH

Jc- Hi

thats done.

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Shoutouts for this small get together? That's weired but I will do it since everyone started and I have nothing better to do.
Aiser: lol nube.
Spawn: lol stupid pills, you made my falco OD that's why I suicided that one match.
Brookman: Stupid sandbagger.
Cort: You 4 stocked me, I don't like you anymore.
Milktea: Good match, don't worry though, it was final d and you don't chaingrab.
Blue: You weren't partied with me so the asian boost wasn't applied to you on you vs cort.
JC: Good matches, MORE!
Ac3: Don't get nervous next time no matter how amazing I look both in smash and in real life.
Ludacris: Read up ^
Squam: Last game of the night, I couldn't find my way out of the mall since everything was locked so I came back to ask someone and you made me play. >_>
Redman: Thanks for showing me the way out >_>
PC: Your hands look so crazy when you play.
Whoever I missed: You were not important enough for me to remember, try harder next time.

I will win a tournament if cort isn't playing and brookman 100% sandbags and if there is no peaches and if I don't sandbag and all of this will never happen at once. :(

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Shoutouts for this small get together? That's weired but I will do it since everyone started and I have nothing better to do.
Aiser: lol nube.
Spawn: lol stupid pills, you made my falco OD that's why I suicided that one match.
Brookman: Stupid sandbagger.
Cort: You 4 stocked me, I don't like you anymore.
Milktea: Good match, don't worry though, it was final d and you don't chaingrab.
Blue: You weren't partied with me so the asian boost wasn't applied to you on you vs cort.
JC: Good matches, MORE!
Ac3: Don't get nervous next time no matter how amazing I look both in smash and in real life.
Ludacris: Read up ^
Squam: Last game of the night, I couldn't find my way out of the mall since everything was locked so I came back to ask someone and you made me play. >_>
Redman: Thanks for showing me the way out >_>
PC: Your hands look so crazy when you play.
Whoever I missed: You were not important enough for me to remember, try harder next time.

I will win a tournament if cort isn't playing and brookman 100% sandbags and if there is no peaches and if I don't sandbag and all of this will never happen at once. :(
Nus, I'm pretty sure this was your best post ever. +Rep!!!!!!...except not now because I have given too much rep in the past 24 hours and I have to spread some more rep around after that. :mad:

Rep

Smash Apprentice
whoa... My 2-bar virginity was taken by an unidentified assailant! It's Rep ****!

Top Bottom