• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

_milktea

Smash Lord
My February break starts around the 17th and lasts for a week. Buckland mall get together possibly? I don't know, just suggesting things. I want to mess around with my Sheik, one of my new characters :).

JC76

Smash Cadet
This is great...im looking forward to seeing all of you :)

My falcon could use alot of practice too...I'm free around 2

and of course...I will be giving brookman a ride there

Brookman

Smash Hero
That would be cool, but not likely. I had a ton of ice cream, I feel sick now.

I could go for finding my controller soon, but not really.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Okay, sweet, looks like lots of people can go! *looks at squam* Mmmmz another $5 please. Lil, Baka won't be there to ruin our friendlies... I expect to have many. **** it, we can't do GB vs Cort... V, come back for another month so we can play more and take down Cort (hopes Cort doesn't have beast mode on). Eric, we're going to have a whole buncha friendlies. This is going to be such a great way to end my weekend (I ****ing hate finals). Wow, it's 1:13am... I started playing smash at like 8:45pm...****. Well, at least my Fox (worked on him the most) and Falco are better. Hopefully my Sheik and Doc have improved too... but I don't know. Can't wait to see everyone at the mall!

_milktea

Smash Lord
Haha Spawn, that sounds great and all except..I'm not going this Saturday :p.

Wisdom teeth come out Friday, and I'll probably be chillin out at home Saturday. Plus, I have no ride on Saturdays :p! So have fun guys, tell me how sheezy goes.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Oh, righto Lil... I forgot. >_<

So... 3 it is then? Also, is anyone going to call him, if not I will and let him know what's going on. I just want to make sure it's 3...

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
Sheik ditto V!
What he said, except without as much talent behind it or chance of victory on my part

id only be able to come to DM or somewhere either near there or closer to stratford anyway, probably >_> but id really like to play you guys again, (i say this knowing i havent played many of you before, but yeah)

Cort

Apple Head
Aw Nus is a stinky poo. I thought your semester off would be amazing...

Jorge I guess I'll be needing a ride on Saturday.

JC76

Smash Cadet
Aw Nus is a stinky poo. I thought your semester off would be amazing...

Jorge I guess I'll be needing a ride on Saturday.
Ok sounds good...if you can get a ride to brookmans before that would be good too but other than that....ill be happy to give you a ride

Yea Nus...go back to school dude...this month long vacation was just too much for me...i was so bored...im glad to be back in school :chuckle:

Oh i almost forgot...good luck V!!!

Show them the wrath of CT!!

NusCirtap

Smash Ace
West Hartford, CT &lt;3 Asian Cuteness Level: 10
Yeah school isn't so bad now. 4 classes Tuesdays/Thursdays 1 class Monday/Wednesday which means 3 day weekends. =) Books for 3 classes thus far... $330... =(

Naucitos is a new person from what town? Interesting.

Rep I'll give you my super falco training instead of practicing by yourself. ^_ ^

V own that tournament for me, especially teams since you don't have a suiciding/tking partner. >_> A lot of good people going? Good luck!

_V_

Smash Ace
Get super Falco training from Nus...you all saw what it did to my Falco.

Good people going: Umbreon Mow, PikaPika (I guess he's alright), N64, then some of the locals are good, like Shiri and a few others.

Cort

Apple Head
Connecticut Power Rankings -1/25/07-
Panelists: Cort, Brookman, milktea
Mission Statement: To create a healthy competitive environment in Connecticut which will help inspire players to get progressively better over time.

- 1. Cort (1)
- 2. Brookman (2)
- 3. Lock (3)
- 4. MallSanta (4)
- 5. Jvsmooth (5)
- 6. JC (6)
- 7. NusCirtap (7)
8. Nesskid (14)
9. shminkledorf (8)
10. V (9)
- 11. squaminator (N/A)
- 12. Rep (12)
13. milktea (10)
14. BlueDeath (12)
15. Pipe (13)

Noteworthy Players that aren't active enough/place consistently enough to be considered for top 15 (no particular order):

Mofo
Havoc
JamStunna
FreddyP
trademark
Aesir
2ndchance
Spawn
MaxPwnz
Mario 64 Master

This is a general idea of what the rankings are now, based on past knowledge of tournament placings and skill. How active certain players are is also taken into account to their respective rankings, as players who are no longer active will be eventually removed. The biweeklies in the future will give more accurate placings.

Top Bottom