• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
you bring a lighter, probably some drugs, a few tents, a machete/hatchet, maybe some pots/pans/food. flashlights/lantern. blankets, bug repellant.

then, you climb up on one of those mountainside mabobers next to a highway, and camp at the top after chopping some trees down for firewood. then you make fires and just do nothing for a very long time. personally, i like making more firewood, and setting up the fire more, constantly, over the course of the whole day. then maybe making some woodchips, in case the fire goes out. then i'll look for more trees to cut down,and sleep eventually.

camping is this wonderful manual labor workout, imo. i like it tons

edit: angelina jolie is ridiculously hot

A

acidxrayne

If I said I love you too would you come play smash with me right now? I crave melee at all hours of the day.

A

acidxrayne

Sounds like a plan, I'll be around all the time. I'll do what I can to prepare myself for the beatings you have in store for me.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
If I said I love you too would you come play smash with me right now? I crave melee at all hours of the day.
well **** i would have drove you home later if you wanted to play more >.<

goodnight ct thread, no charlie = no reason to be awake >.>

A

acidxrayne

so much love, i'm overwhelmed. I totally would have stayed later but brittany was being dumb and was tired or something. she'll never be cut out to be a gamer.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
woo hoo i placed 6th place out of 57 particapants at the tournament at Southern. More competitive smashers were there then I had expected. Nesskid, Locke, Wes, (not sure if he is...but im sure....a BIG Afro kid who was NASTY with Snake!....i never got around to playing him though) Noodles416 (he placed second...but i find this to be weird because normally my Meta Knight ***** his R.O.B....wish I fought em :) )

I basically won 7 out of 9 matches or something like that. I faced a REALLY good Diddy Kong and a REALLY good Wolf as well. Approaching diddy due to his friggin bannanas is tricky for Meta Knight. I lost to GOOD players who are about as equal with me...so overall....i was pround of myself. My first brawl tournament-6th out of 57? I'll take it. Yes, there were casual players...but some were VERY good. It was a good time.

Cort

Apple Head
I wonder why I didn't hear of this tourny at Southern

..wait, Wes was there? THE wes? >_> Are you just associating black + good at smash = Wes? Wes doesn't have a fro, and he's pretty skinny and tall.

_milktea

Smash Lord
So, I'm actually far more interested in traveling to Georgia as opposed to FC because I'm a ****in' rebel and I hated last year's FC, so, if anyone in CT is serious about going to GA for that Melee thing, please talk to me? I'll pay for gas moniez or whatever.

Not just CT actually, anyone from NE. I'd like to know ahead of time since for once in my life I'll actually be working a somewhat decent job this summer.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
I just got back from mikemoneys house.

one thing to say:
Up Air'd Blind, Yayuhz

So, I'm actually far more interested in traveling to Georgia as opposed to FC because I'm a ****in' rebel and I hated last year's FC, so, if anyone in CT is serious about going to GA for that Melee thing, please talk to me? I'll pay for gas moniez or whatever.

Not just CT actually, anyone from NE. I'd like to know ahead of time since for once in my life I'll actually be working a somewhat decent job this summer.
i'm prolly going
Every time I see a black person at Central I think it's Jorge
i c jorge every other day

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol I don't play anyone in Brawl really. If I have to play the game I'll just pick a random spacie depending on my mood and be as gay as possible.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
woo hoo i placed 6th place out of 57 particapants at the tournament at Southern. More competitive smashers were there then I had expected. Nesskid, Locke, Wes, (not sure if he is...but im sure....a BIG Afro kid who was NASTY with Snake!....i never got around to playing him though) Noodles416 (he placed second...but i find this to be weird because normally my Meta Knight ***** his R.O.B....wish I fought em :) )

I basically won 7 out of 9 matches or something like that. I faced a REALLY good Diddy Kong and a REALLY good Wolf as well. Approaching diddy due to his friggin bannanas is tricky for Meta Knight. I lost to GOOD players who are about as equal with me...so overall....i was pround of myself. My first brawl tournament-6th out of 57? I'll take it. Yes, there were casual players...but some were VERY good. It was a good time.
I wonder why I didn't hear of this tourny at Southern

..wait, Wes was there? THE wes? >_> Are you just associating black + good at smash = Wes? Wes doesn't have a fro, and he's pretty skinny and tall.
Hi I'm Wes... :} I just didn't put down any smash alias or whatever when I entered, heh... CRMNY = Ceremony.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
I couldn't tell if YOU were joking, Cog!
whee

anime boston karaoke rooms = death

So I played this game called Chiller at Funspot and it's fairly ****ED UP ....lol it's a light gun game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAXDwuSRVpU

edit: I sometimes feel quite out of touch with this place. Maybe it's a generational thing. Constant references to stuff that gets you people nostalgic for your childhood is just constant references to stuff that I hated when I was a teenager because little kids liked it.

Silas06

Smash Apprentice
What does pl0x mean? O_o
pl0x=plox=plx=plz=please

My favorite part is that you can shoot the torture machines to kill the people. The vid didn't show it but if you shoot the head press enough the dude's head explodes.
that's pretty sweet, in any game, exploding heads =D

edit: so yeah rock, i wasted half an hour so far sitting around on brawl. *slaps you around*

i'm going brawl afk >.>

Top Bottom