• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Connecticut Player Finder: We're better than you <3

Toks417

Smash Rookie
Okay so ****ing get this.

I called my Uncle who was hanging out with his buddies in Eastern I was like get me some Tacos on your way back he's like aight. So him and his friends went to his buddies house at like 4:10 got a ****ing bus and this is like a nice one with tables and ****, and so they filled it up and went to Taco Bell and got 100+ effing tacos 4each, which makes NO SENSE. Then another bunch of people got another bus and did the same effing thing and now there all at my house, this is INSANE. ahahahahaha

Toks417

Smash Rookie
yeah and there all like not even eating them they left them on the table and are playing Smash and just laughing at how many combined tacos they have.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
Okay so ****ing get this.

I called my Uncle who was hanging out with his buddies in Eastern I was like get me some Tacos on your way back he's like aight. So him and his friends went to his buddies house at like 4:10 got a ****ing bus and this is like a nice one with tables and ****, and so they filled it up and went to Taco Bell and got 100+ effing tacos 4each, which makes NO SENSE. Then another bunch of people got another bus and did the same effing thing and now there all at my house, this is INSANE. ahahahahaha
*drool*

i'da loved to to the look on the employees faces

oneangrysquirrel

Smash Apprentice
I've never had tacobell

To be honest i've had 1 taco ever

I have also had REAL Mexican food once....one time...in 20 years

Rep

Smash Apprentice
Anyone wanna get together and smash on Tuesday in Middletown? Free food, all you can eat. =]

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
*cough cough* Kdj *cough cough*

Anyways, has anyone ever JV 5 stocked someone before?

Just wondering, because I just ****ing did today against my friend. America, **** yeah.

takieddine

Smash Master
America will free the **** out of anyone. **** YEAH!

Yes obviously hand speed has something to do with it. Also reaction time.

edit: freaking WoW i had to intall 231231 different updates to get burning crusade.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
So, the kid I jv 5 stocked has been talking smack about how he's going to destroy me for a while. Then, I told him to come over. Felt so good.

Top Bottom