• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Congratulations, Min Min! ARMS character(s) for Smash discussion

Which character do think will be revealed in June?

• Spring Man

Votes: 54 16.3%
  • Ribbon Girl

Votes: 12 3.6%
  • Ninjara

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mechanica

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Master Mummy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Min Min

Votes: 104 31.4%
  • Helix

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Kid Cobra

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Byte & Barq

• Twintelle

Votes: 25 7.6%
  • Max Brass

Votes: 18 5.4%
  • Lola Pop

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • Spring Tron

• Misango

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr. Coyle

Votes: 19 5.7%
  • Biff

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • Combination of 2 or more interchangeable characters

Votes: 66 19.9%
  • Other (specify in thread)

Votes: 3 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luminario

Smash Lord
I literally like everyone BUT him. He's just so awful, from his boring (but necessary) all-arounder playstyle, to his terrible design; but for some reason that's the one character they decided to make the face of the franchise, and he's going to be the one shoved down everyone's throats if this franchise picks up any steam at all.
It's a shame this is how it usually happens, the cast is varied and likeable but the main character is "Stale Bread Man". I'm pretty indifferent to him, probably due to how much attention Ribbon Girl gets along side him as main characters.
It's not like Spring Man is totally vanilla. His dash (be it a special or his roll) could act as as combination re-position tool and reflector.

Not to mention, Ryu is the Blandy McBlanderson of 6 button fighters but is one of the more unique Smash characters.
I wonder how Chun-Li would have fared instead if she was chosen, shes just as popular and she's got a bit more personality to her, even though Ryu isn't completely void of personality himself like Cloud is.
A dash reflector does sound pretty cool, but sounds like a terror to balance, maybe make it a projectile nullifier instead? I still think they should go with Ribbon Girl, her 4 jumps are pretty easy to work with along with a Dair that drops her down to the ground pretty quickly.

FunAtParties

PM me ur character ideas girl
NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
It's a shame this is how it usually happens, the cast is varied and likeable but the main character is "Stale Bread Man". I'm pretty indifferent to him, probably due to how much attention Ribbon Girl gets along side him as main characters.

I wonder how Chun-Li would have fared instead if she was chosen, shes just as popular and she's got a bit more personality to her, even though Ryu isn't completely void of personality himself like Cloud is.
A dash reflector does sound pretty cool, but sounds like a terror to balance, maybe make it a projectile nullifier instead? I still think they should go with Ribbon Girl, her 4 jumps are pretty easy to work with along with a Dair that drops her down to the ground pretty quickly.
It is a shame. In pretty much every fighting game that cast of characters starts off basic with blah designs, and then gets insane with amazing ones. Smash is different because it's an All-star cast, but this is the general rule. I really wish we didn't get stuck with the blah character and they took the risk, no matter who comes in they'll all have a similar gimmick.

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Maybe reflecting Projectiles at a 45 degree angle or reflecting them with no multiplier bonus to balence it out. Ribbon Girl would be my choice if I had to chose one ARMS rep.

It is a shame. In pretty much every fighting game that cast of chars tees starts off basic with blah designs, and then gets insane with amazing ones. Smash is different because it's an All-star cast, but this is the general rule. I really wish we didn't get stuck with the blah character and they took the risk, no matter who comes in they'll all have a similar gimmick.
The subversions I can think of are Siegfried and Kazuya, both by making them evil.

Luminario

Smash Lord
For anyone who wants to know, someone on Reddit called TheSnowballofCobalt compiled all the fighter abilities and Arms Attributes. Thank god someone actually did this for us.
https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/6btb8e/direct_spoilers_all_arms_character_abilities/
Just as a first, I believe all characters have the same amount of health, which looks to be around 1000.

Spring Man

The Bouncer

• Ability 1: A charge after dash will cause incoming ARMS to stop all momentum and sink to the ground, leaving an opening
  • Ability 2: When under 25% health, ARMS will be permanently charged
  • Throw damage: 150
Ribbon Girl

The Air-ress

• Ability 1: Ribbon Girl can midair jump up to four times
  • Ability 2: Can fall to the ground really quick (how to perform this, currently unknown)
Ninjara

The Student of Stealth

• Ability 1: When dashing in midair, Ninjara will pop in and out of existence for a brief time
  • Ability 2: Can dash out of block by disappearing and reappearing
Master Mummy

The Grim Creeper

• Ability 1: When blocking, will heal in 10 health increments; healing per second increases the longer block is held
  • Ability 2: Will not flinch from non-charged (and some charged) attacks while jumping, dashing, or punching; also gain 50% damage reduction when a punch is resisted
  • Throw damage: 200
Min Min

The Ramen Bomber

• Ability 1: While dashing, will kick away airborne ARMS, knocking them to the ground, leaving an opening
  • Ability 2: After a successful throw or a long charge after dash, left arm will become a dragon and the left ARMS weapon will be charged for a much longer time; ends prematurely if Min Min is knocked down
Twintelle

The Silver Screen Queen

• Ability 1: When charging up ARMS in any way besides blocking, Twintelle will slow time, and all incoming attacks, in a small area around her for a short time
  • Ability 2: When charging ARMS in the air, Twintelle's momentum slows down, allowing her to hover stationary in the air for a short time
  • Throw damage: 160
Mechanica

The Scrapyard Scrapper

• Ability 1: Can hold jump to hover for a short time, falling slowly
  • Ability 2: Will not flinch from non-charged (and some charged) attacks while jumping, dashing, or punching; also gain 50% damage reduction when a punch is resisted
  • Throw damage: 160
Byte and Barq

The Clockwork Cops

• Ability 1: Barq is AI controlled and can attack, move, bodyblock, and be knocked out for around 5 seconds; using the Super Move will instantly revive Barq and merge him with Byte, removing him from the field
  • Ability 2: Byte can jump on Barq to jump with extra height
Kid Cobra

The Speed Demon

• Ability 1: Can charge up dashes in conjunction with ARMS, making dashes quicker and giving more distance
  • Ability 2: When "charge dashing" on the ground, Kid Cobra will duck under all incoming attacks
  • Throw damage: 170
Helix

The Man(?) of Mystery

• Ability 1: Hold jump to stretch body vertically, keeping Helix in place and causing only his torso to move with the controls accordingly
  • Ability 2: When dashing, Helix ducks temporarily, dodging high attacks
https://www.reddit.com/r/nintendo/comments/6bx92b/arms_attributes_explained/
Note that all ARMS' attributes only activate when they are charged.

Fire

Effect: Causes an instant knockdown

Known ARMS with this Attribute: Toaster, Slapamander, Phoenix, Retorcher, Hydra, Cracker, Ramram, Dragon

Electric

Effect: Causes both of the opponent's ARMS to become inactive

Known ARMS with this Attribute: Sparky, Revolver, Megawatt, Guardian, Thunderbird, Seekie

Wind

Effect: Causes the opponent to soar through the air in the opposite direction of the impact; cause knockdown on landing; can still hit opponent while being blown away

Known ARMS with this Attribute: Boomerang, Popper, Parasol, Slamamander

Stun

Effect: Causes all actions from the opponent (besides blocking) to cease; also immobilizes them for a very short time

Known ARMS with this Attribute: Tribolt, Chakram, Whammer

Explosion

Effect: Causes a second hit with an area of effect explosion after a small delay; causes instant knockdown; if hitting a shield, will cause it to drop automatically (unsure about this part)

Known ARMS with this Attribute: Triblast, Homie

Blind

Effect: Causes the opponent's screen to be covered, blocking sight, for a short time

Known ARMS with this Attribute: Blorb

Ice

Effect: Causes the opponent's movement speed to drop immensely; cannot dash while frozen

Known ARMS with this Attribute: Chilla, Coolerang, Ice Dragon

No Attribute

Known ARMS with this Attribute: Buff, Bubb, Megaton
I can really see an Arm switching mechanic along with a charge mechanic being in Smash.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
It's probably because of balancing reasons. The all rounder character is usually the most balanced and the main character that the rest of the cast gets balanced around with as a starting point, their also usually designed to be suitable for beginners and newcomers for a given series since their playstyle isn't too complex to get the hang of, hence why they are also usually the poster boy for these type of games.

Even in Smash, Mario is usually used as the main character that the rest of the roster (With the exception of clones) get balanced around with as a starting point. (Even though Kirby is probably the more suitable choice for beginners and newcomers and all.)

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
It's probably because of balancing reasons. The all rounder character is usually the most balanced and the main character that the rest of the cast gets balanced around with as a starting point, their also usually designed to be suitable for beginners and newcomers for a given series since their playstyle isn't too complex to get the hang of, hence why they are also usually the poster boy for these type of games.

Even in Smash, Mario is usually used as the main character that the rest of the roster (With the exception of clones) get balanced around with as a starting point. (Even though Kirby is probably the more suitable choice for beginners and newcomers and all.)
While this is true for ARMS, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense for whatever character ARMS gets in Smash. In my opinion, it would make more sense to bring in a defensively inclined character like Helix, as no matter what character they bring from that series, it's going to be defensively inclined in this game anyway.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Who knows, If ARMS becomes big enough, we could get multiple in Smash. The all have unique gameplay built into their designs.

Spring Man: Dash reflects projectiles, Attacks are always charged on low health (say Smash Attacks charge faster when past 150%)
Ribbon Girl: Infinite jumps (let's say 5 for balance) Instant drop (down air stall/fall with little to no land lag or super duper fast fall)
Mechanica: Combination of PEach and Bowser Jr's gimmicks.
Master Mummy: Tough guy effect plus (slow) health recovery while sheilding.
Twintelle: Witch Time effect on projectiles in midair?

And that's not even getting into the weapons.

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Who knows, If ARMS becomes big enough, we could get multiple in Smash. The all have unique gameplay built into their designs.

Spring Man: Dash reflects projectiles, Attacks are always charged on low health (say Smash Attacks charge faster when past 150%)
Ribbon Girl: Infinite jumps (let's say 5 for balance) Instant drop (down air stall/fall with little to no land lag or super duper fast fall)

Master Mummy is really intriguing, because Smash doesn't really have a healer yet. Definitely can fill a niche.

I thought Ribbon girl has 4 jumps?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Master Mummy is really intriguing, because Smash doesn't really have a healer yet. Definitely can fill a niche.

I thought Ribbon girl has 4 jumps?
Closest is WiiFit Trainer who can heal tiny amounts and at a stretch, Ness and Lucas on team attack fights.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
wonder what the series symbol would be, each character has their own symbol so i guess it could be the symbol for whoever they go for

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
The fan artists are quick once again

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

Yeah, pretty much, the game does a pretty good job at giving every character their own unique niche that makes them stand out from the rest of the cast. I wonder if they toke a page from Smash 4's newcomer conventions for that.....

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
So seeing that all the characters in the game have been revealed (for now) I feel like making a 1-10 ranking.

1) Min Min
2) Helix
3) Kid Cobra
4) Ribbon Girl
5) Ninjara
6) Twintelle
7) Mechanica
8) Master Mummy
9) Barq and Byte
10) Spring Man

Anyone else?

Last edited:

True Blue Warrior

Smash Hero
NNID
TrueBlueSM
3DS FC
2036-7619-4276
Man there is a lot of Twintelle fanart.
I literally like everyone BUT him. He's just so awful, from his boring (but necessary) all-arounder playstyle, to his terrible design; but for some reason that's the one character they decided to make the face of the franchise, and he's going to be the one shoved down everyone's throats if this franchise picks up any steam at all.
TV Tropes has a trope about this type of character called a "Vanilla Protagonist" which is basically about main protagonists who are basically average or plain relative to more colourful and wacky characters. In video games, these guys tend to be the all-rounder. Think Ryu from Street Fighter and Mario in everything he is in.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
1) Kid Cobra
2) Helix
3) MinMin
4) Ninjara
5) Twintelle
6) Spring Man
7) Rhythm Girl
8) Master Mummy
9) Barq and Byte
10) Mechanica

Praise the Snek and the Helix Fossil.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I guess I'll give a ranking too...

1. Helix
2. Byte & Barq
3. Mechanica
4. MinMin
5. Ninjara
6. Twintelle
7. Master Mummy
8. Spring Man
9. Kid Cobra
10. Ribbon Girl

I don't really have a strong opinion on them though, except I really like Helix. The rest would probably be differently ranked depending on my current mood/whim of the moment. I don't really dislike any of them.

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Expect female bias, lots of it.

1) Twintelle
2) Ribbon Girl
3) MinMin
4) Mechanica
5) Ninjara
6) Spring Man
7) Byte & Barq
8) Helix
9) Kid Cobra
10) Master Mummy

But I love them all, damn it!

_Sheik

Smash Lord
So does that Grand Prix boss end up playable at some point? Well I know no one has the answer, but I think he fills that Shadow Mewtwo niche of "secret boss character that ends up playable in their fighting game" or something.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
1) Helix
2) Min Min
3) Barq and Byte
4) Master Mummy
5) Mechanica
6) Twintelle
7) Ninjara
8) Ribbon Girl
9) Kid Cobra
10) Spring Man

My top ten.
I found a lot of characters to be boring, but none of them have bad designs

Note that this ranking is based on default palette, I can see Mecha and Ribbon rise due to kick ass swaps specifically.

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
well if we're all putting them in order

1: ninjara (i like ninjas)
2: helix
3: min min
4: spring man
5: ribbon girl
6: master mummy
7: barq and byte
8: mechanicha (Kind of bored of her character arch type)
9: kid cobra
10: twintelle

_Sheik

Smash Lord
1. Spring Man
2. Helix
3. Mechanica
4. Barq & Byte
5. Ribbon Girl
6. Master Mummy
7. Min Min
8. Ninjara
9. Twintelle
10. Kid Cobra

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
  1. Helix 2.57
  2. Min Min 3.29
  3. Ninjara 5
  4. Mechanica 5.71
  5. Ribbon Girl/ Barq and Byte 5.85
  6. Twintelle 6.14
  7. Spring Man 6.42
  8. Master Mummy 7
  9. Kid Cobra 7.14

Ranked theses results just for ****s and giggles.

Helix, and Min Min seems the most universally liked (out of 7 people lol),

Kid Cobra and a few other seem like a love them or hate them type.

Helix is the only character so far to get more than 1 first place vote.

Last edited:

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
My personal list would be:
1) Byte and Barq
2) Min Min
3) Twintelle
4) Mechanica
5) Helix
6) Ribbon Girl
7) Master Mummy
8) Kid Kobra
9) Ninjara
10) Spring Man

But I would like to see any of these characters in the next Smash. They would all be very interesting.

DJBor

Smash Journeyman
I still stand beside Ribbon Girl as the ARMS Ambassador.
Here's my top 10 favorites, which is really tough since I like all of them:
1. Mechanica
2. Ninjara
3. Ribbon Girl
4. Kid Cobra
5. Twintelle
6. Helix
7. Spring Man
8. Min Min
9. Master Mummy
10. Byte & Barq

D

Deleted member

Arms looks incredible game to keep an eye out for, I hope Spring Man, Barq and Byte Mechanica, Ribbon Girl, Kid Cobra one of them gets in!

Bestmand902

Smash Lord
It's a shame this is how it usually happens, the cast is varied and likeable but the main character is "Stale Bread Man"
Stale Bread Man confirmed for DLC

New face of the franchise

becomes breakout character

gets his own line of games

gets into Super Smash Brothers

Stale Bread Man is seen as top tier character

Life is good. All hail Stale Bread Man

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
Stale Bread Man confirmed for DLC

New face of the franchise

becomes breakout character

gets his own line of games

gets into Super Smash Brothers

Stale Bread Man is seen as top tier character

Life is good. All hail Stale Bread Man
Better than Ninja Bread Man.

We still need a bakery/gourmet themed character in ARMS.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
So seeing that all the characters in the game have been revealed (for now) I feel like making a 1-10 ranking.

1) Min Min
2) Helix
3) Kid Cobra
4) Ribbon Girl
5) Ninjara
6) Twintelle
7) Mechanica
8) Master Mummy
9) Barq and Byte
10) Spring Man

Anyone else?
Sure!
  1. Min Min
  2. Helix
  3. Ninjara
  4. Master mummy
  5. Twintelle
  6. Mechanica
  7. Ribbon Girl
  8. Kid Cobra
  9. Spring Man
  10. Byte and Barq
Helix's awesome groovy moves and his Guardian weapon made him #2 for me.
Better than Ninja Bread Man.

We still need a bakery/gourmet themed character in ARMS.
how dare you say something like that to Ninjara?!

But yh thats a great idea. Perfect for another big character to join Master Mummy and Mechanica. I think 3 big guys would be perfect for the dirst installment imo.

Last edited:

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
Sure!
  1. Min Min
  2. Helix
  3. Ninjara

4. Twintelle
  5. Mechanica
  6. Ribbon Girl
  7. Kid Cobra
  8. Spring Man
  9. Byte and Barq
Helix's awesome groovy moves and his Guardian weapon made him #2 for me.

But yh thats a great idea. Perfect for another big character to join Master Mummy and Mechanica. I think 3 big guys would be perfect for the dirst installment imo.
I assume Master Mummy is number 4?

Updated because I want to:

1. Helix 3.1
  2. Min Min 3.4
  3. Ninjara 4.9
  4. Mechanica 5.1
  5. Twintelle 5.6
  6. Ribbon Girl 5.7
  7. Barq and Byte 6.2
  8. Master Mummy 6.9
  9. Kid Cobra 7
  10. Spring Man 7.1
I wonder why people don't like Kid Cobra? Is it because of the helmet? I personally hope he gets an alt without it (as long as he's an actual snake).

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I really don't care which of these characters get in, they'd all basically have the same basic moveset. I'm not opposed to an ARMS character, but I think it's way too early to actually expect one in. If the game is near completion and hugely popular when Smash Switch starts development, it could happen, otherwise I think they'll miss the boat just like Inklings last time.

Luminario

Smash Lord

1. Helix 3.1
  2. Min Min 3.4
  3. Ninjara 4.9
  4. Mechanica 5.1
  5. Twintelle 5.6
  6. Ribbon Girl 5.7
  7. Barq and Byte 6.2
  8. Master Mummy 6.9
  9. Kid Cobra 7
  10. Spring Man 7.1
I wonder why people don't like Kid Cobra? Is it because of the helmet? I personally hope he gets an alt without it (as long as he's an actual snake).
I think it's cause he pales in comparison to Twintelle and Barq and Byte since they were all revealed together. Also his look is pretty meh.
Also, since everyone is doing this:

1) Twintelle
2) Ribbon Girl
3) Mechanica
4) Helix
5) Minmin
6) Ninjara
7) Spring Man
8) Barq and Byte
9) Kid Cobra
10) Master Mummy

FunAtParties

NNID
ZestyÑ
Switch FC
SW-8404-4905-2993
I really don't care which of these characters get in, they'd all basically have the same basic moveset. I'm not opposed to an ARMS character, but I think it's way too early to actually expect one in. If the game is near completion and hugely popular when Smash Switch starts development, it could happen, otherwise I think they'll miss the boat just like Inklings last time.
I get what your saying, but I think if Splatoon was a thing before Smash 4's release, the Inklings would've made it. Most DLC was low effort, and the rest at least borrowed models from other characters. Inklings would've had to be made from scratch entirely, and I think that killed their chances as DLC.

We don't know when Smash 5 or 6 or whatever it is, is coming out, so ARMS characters will likely have a chance to establish a fanbase before the next Smash is done with development. I think that, and Nintendo's aggressive marketing of the series, helps their chances a lot.

Agreed on your other point btw.

I think it's cause he pales in comparison to Twintelle and Barq and Byte since they were all revealed together. Also his look is pretty meh.
Also, since everyone is doing this:

1) Twintelle
2) Ribbon Girl
3) Mechanica
4) Helix
5) Minmin
6) Ninjara
7) Spring Man
8) Barq and Byte
9) Kid Cobra
10) Master Mummy
:cry:
I just updated the damn thing...

I thought his look was pretty meh too when I just saw his face, but seeing him manuever around is really cool imo, and it sold me on the character. Like I said though, I really want the helmet to go, or maybe tweak the design to give it a more aggressive look.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021

1. Helix 3.1
  2. Min Min 3.4
  3. Ninjara 4.9
  4. Mechanica 5.1
  5. Twintelle 5.6
  6. Ribbon Girl 5.7
  7. Barq and Byte 6.2
  8. Master Mummy 6.9
  9. Kid Cobra 7
  10. Spring Man 7.1
He's a skater boy so auto meh for me. Plus the og colour scheme im not a fan of. The name also makes him sound way less cool. And yh that was master mummy my bad.

Last edited:

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
when you think about it all ten of them are part of a character archetype that has been done many times in the past

Luminario

Smash Lord
when you think about it all ten of them are part of a character archetype that has been done many times in the past
Honestly, archetypes work so well, especially when you only have a cast of like 10 so you gotta really set them apart. Tbh they really did well with it.
Can you name the archetypes for everyone though? I get that Spring Man is the stale bread main guy, Ribbon Girl is the main female character, Mechanica is the mech user etc, but what's Minmin? or Kid Cobra?

fogbadge

Smash Obsessed
Honestly, archetypes work so well, especially when you only have a cast of like 10 so you gotta really set them apart. Tbh they really did well with it.
Can you name the archetypes for everyone though? I get that Spring Man is the stale bread main guy, Ribbon Girl is the main female character, Mechanica is the mech user etc, but what's Minmin? or Kid Cobra?
yes i can, as i see it

sprng man: basic male protagonist
ribbon girl: tennage pop star
ninjara: ninja (you never would have guessed)
master mummy: revived mummy
mechanica: young genius mechanich girl
min min: female martial arts expert
helix: genetically engineered life from (see mewtwo)
kid cobra: skate boarder (and im sure ive seen a fair few snakemen)
twintelle: self absorbed movie star
barq and byte: robot policemen

Last edited:

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914

> Never heard of the terrible Wii game Ninja Bread Man

Good. Glad you aren't ware of its existence.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
At least I find Kid Cobra cool....

Though I agree that his helmet needs to be a bit more flashier.

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
1. Spring Man/Ribbon Girl
2. Helix
3. Twintelle
4. Master Mummy
5. Kid Cobra
6. Ninjara
7. Mechanica
8. Byte & Barq
9. Min Min

There isn't really any character among the roster that I dislike, but in terms of most liked to least liked, that's my list.

I'd like to see some of the others get into Smash eventually, but I do think Spring Man (and perhaps Ribbon Girl as a clone as another :marthmelee::roymelee: situation) would be a good place to start. I know the poster boy/poster girl is something not many are fond of, but they're kind of a given. Though I personally tend to be quite fond of "vanilla" characters a lot of the time.

Top Bottom