• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Concerning our match-up threads

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
This just doesn't concern our Match-up threads but all our threads trying to go somewhere.

I feel we are becoming lazy and we need to give certain duties to certain ACTIVE foxes, like maybe Knux can take over the Match-ups since was willing to write some summaries.

And we need start some new projects like I actually think we should get a Video guide to Fox I'm willing to stay dedicated to this. If anyone has any ideas like to share please post them here.

P.S. I really really would like to have some type of Fox Guide, and what happened to the Fox boards Combo vid?

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
I'm pretty sure I can hand over ownerships of threads to other people, so I can help with that. >_>

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Ok cool. But what the missing things that the newbie fox what need to read to be successful at Fox. Maybe what's also driving new guys away is the lack of new player friendly threads, and the not even one ratio put in Match-up thread.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
In other words, someone needs to write a guide. Someone who 1) knows what they're talking about (not M@v), 2) isn't lazy and will keep it updated (not M@v), and 3) has a clear writing style (not M@v).

Basically, M@v sucks **** for quitting Fox. D:<

Zephil

Smash Ace
I can try to make one but it will take me some time, like a week because I am kind of busy this week and I can ask Light for help...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I've already said that my knowledge about Fox is too limited (especially in some match-ups) to write good summaries of the discussions. I want to take care of that before I open up new threads.
Besides that, I'm pretty much lined up with several more important projects, such as the thing I'm leading in the BBR.

Find me someone who does the writing, I'll do the organization.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
K my Fox mains, I shall write you a new, comprehensive guide bwahahahaahahahaahahaha

Top Bottom