• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Mega Man Combo Video?

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
What do you all think of everyone getting their best combo clips combined into one mega combo video? I know I have a few good clips of my own and thought it would be cool to get a combo vid for mega man out there because I haven't really seen any good mega man specific ones.

What do you all think?

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Anyone have a capture card that would be willing to capture the clips? I can edit them and put them together if someone can record them.

D

Deleted member

I have a capture card; Elgato HD60.
If no one else can do it, I certainly can capture and upload them.

Blade Knight

Smash Ace
If somebody could record a moment or two from the videos I posted I'd be happy to contribute those! I've got a couple in particular in mind that are pretty good.

Last edited:

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
oh neat, so i'm guessing we're just going to send our replays to one person, and they'll edit them, and then someone else will capture them in a card?

Mr.Metal

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0860-3619-7626
I got a couple neat replays from some mega mans just tell me who to send it to.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I can edit them and put them together but I can't record them. If someone will volunteer to record then send me the vids I will do it.

Also does/can anyone make a mega man music remix for the vid?

CopShowGuy

Smash Ace
NNID
CopShowGuy
3DS FC
0430-8285-4172
If you can't find a remix, I've always wanted to make a Mega Man combo video with this:
Megalomania - Title/Rockman 3

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If anyone has added me, please let me know who you are. Got a couple Friend Requests but didn't know who they were. Thanks! :)

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
I added you! My NNID is megamanx1367. I'll send any replays I think are awesome over the next few days as I play!

D

Deleted member

I added you! My NNID is megamanx1367. I'll send any replays I think are awesome over the next few days as I play!
Sounds good, mayne.
Doesn't take long to upload at all, so don't hesitate. I do have a relatively busy schedule, but I try to dedicate an hour or two to Smash every day, so if I see some replays, I will get some time to record it.

Thanks!

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
So can I download the videos off YouTube so I can edit them?

sonicmega

Smash Rookie
NNID
sonicmega
3DS FC
1306-5031-6241
I wish I had my own set to provide, but every time I pull off something even remotely cool (as a character not exactly known for true combos) I forget to save the final Replay.

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
Sending you a great replay of me shutting down a DK with Dair one stock and Leaf Shield another stock. :)

D

Deleted member

Sending you a great replay of me shutting down a DK with Dair one stock and Leaf Shield another stock. :)
Sounds great, man!
I dug the last one! :D

Also, has anyone been nominated to download these and create a compilation?

I made one myself awhile ago, and have planned on making another one, of my Mega Man, but have not heard about anyone taking these replays and making another one. If not, I can do it, I just didn't want to step on any of the first volunteers in this thread.

D

Deleted member

I'd like everyone's opinion on this.

So, everyone who has sent me videos (three people so far), I have made the videos unlisted, on YTube, and then sent them the link. I did this so that everyone can download them and add them to their own channel, or host them elsewhere if they want, that way, they receive sole credit for the video.

However, do you think it'd be wiser to make them public? Would that be better for whoever wants to make the montage?

Thoughts are appreciated!

Elle

p1ay6ack

Smash Journeyman
i think it should be public. and whoever is editing all the videos into a montage should be given notes at time stamps at hype combos

Last edited:

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I can edit them. I don't have a ton of time right now so if soneone could edit them as they come in it would probably get done faster. Elle you can edit and put them together if you want

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I thought it would be cool when you put them together to put all of the clips from a person together and maybe add a watermark of that persons tag in the corner or something so people know who did which combos

Just a siggestiong

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
That sounds awesome! I approve of that idea!

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
Yes, it is! Elle's NNID is on this thread, friend him and send them his way. :)

D

Deleted member

I thought it would be cool when you put them together to put all of the clips from a person together and maybe add a watermark of that persons tag in the corner or something so people know who did which combos

Just a siggestiong
I see what you mean. And then move on to the next person, with the tag and all that, right?
I fancy that idea a lot.

Okay, so, this has been discussed a lot, and I am not sure if anyone else wants to join in on this, but as it stands, we've got a good amount of people for a video.

However, I don't think anyone has decided to take up the editing challenge. I'd like to get one out soon, since, I believe, we can have a great amount of footage, from the replays that have already been submitted.

Mr. KRT has suggested he is willing to make a video as well, so, if there are no objections, I'd like to put him in charge. I can certainly assist (I have a gaming rig and adobe product to put it together if need be).

I really wanna get this video out to show some of the talent we have here in these Mega Man threads! :)

Cheers!

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
Sounds good to me!

Feel free to use my ENKER pic as my water mark thingy if possible.

I also suggest in the info section of our video we post info to all of our twitter accounts and YouTube channels in case this video gets any of us fans!

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Post comments on the videos about the time stamps for the good combos so I don't have to search as much

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Sods law, the moment I need footage of my combo's, is when the people I play with start wising up to them xD

Should be able to pump out what i'm going for in the next week though. Sorry for the delay.

Rush 2112

Tag: 2112 (Twenty-one Twelve)
NNID
KevinOfNine
I've been editing some of my footage so here is my submission to this combo vid. Although as I sift through more and more footage I keep seeing more great bits haha but I'll settle for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSHZNuXYJtw Will you be able to download it from youtube?

I clip cool combos or specific things I plan to reference later, so it's not all great combo material. I'll let whoever is doing the editing to pick whatever pieces they want to include. My tag is 2112.

Looking forward to this!

D

Deleted member

I can download it, yes.
I have a test tomorrow morning that I have to take.

After that, I will begin downloading all of the footy and compiling it.

I think all is set to move forward. My target date for release is either next weekend or the weekend after. I think we've sat on this for long enough.

I will try and put a few hours into it day by day.

Cheers,

Top Bottom