• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Community Mega Man Combo Video?

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
Something Mega Man, yo! :D

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
I think we wanted to do a good mega man remix or something.

I don't think we should rush this too much since we want it to be really good. We can also release more combo vids of this one goes well.

Am I the one doing the editing or was someone else going to?

D

Deleted member

Sorry for late reply.
I began downloading some last Thursday; I was doing it. However, we can certainly collab if you'd like.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
No don't think so just let us know the timestamps , I know you have some good stuff ssguy

And there will be nothing but techno in this video lol it's mega man!

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
Not sure if I am going to have time to edit it. Thought I would but had some things come up l, if someone wants to takeover that would be stellar.

D

Deleted member

That works. I already started some of it. Do you guys think we have enough footage, from what the participants sent me? Or is there something else you want to add in there?

How long do we want to make it?

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
If you're unsure, you could always post a version with no editing in private and show someone the collection of clips you're using. Most vids range from 3-5 mins for this kind of thing from what I've seen.

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
See how long it is and then we can see if we want to add more

D

Deleted member

Okay. Gimme a few. Gotta render it and whatnot. I'll have a lil preview up soon!

D

Deleted member

OMG!
Might be a delay. I opened the video today, and the video was all black. Not sure what's going on. Unsure if it's my Adobe Premiere or what. Was troubleshooting it all this morning. I will continue tomorrow and over the weekend.

D

Deleted member

Sorry for delay guys.

Yes, even the export is black. This is all as of recently, I might add. And I'm not sure what's going on. Still troubleshooting.

I thought maybe it was my codecs, but updating that didn't do much. I noticed it when I was editing my first montage; after I downloaded the video and imported it, everything went black.

I'm wondering if I should just reinstall Adobe -- maybe it's the software that's the issue?

That's the only thing I really haven't done.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
I'm not too knowledgeable about software of that sort, but since you said importing a video made everything turn black, maybe the video format isn't supported?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
If there is any issues with the video atm I can edit it if you can send me the content

D

Deleted member

I'm not too knowledgeable about software of that sort, but since you said importing a video made everything turn black, maybe the video format isn't supported?
I've never had any issue with MP4 formats, before. Same format I've been downloading YT videos from, before. So, very strange.

If there is any issues with the video atm I can edit it if you can send me the content
I will shoot you the links of everything. Might work better in this case.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Hey guys, so I've been asked to take over the project, if you have replays from events that are on YT let me know with a link. If you have replays on your console you wish to send. again let me know I can get this done once I have something to work with. Looking forward to this!

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Hey guys, so I've been asked to take over the project, if you have replays from events that are on YT let me know with a link. If you have replays on your console you wish to send. again let me know I can get this done once I have something to work with. Looking forward to this!
Do you have the stuff sent to ellejayfish? Or do we need to refind them.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I don't have anything from him, what he told me was.
" for everyone else's (Sykka, ENKER, AUST0N, et cetera), no one has told me what time stamp. So I was just oging to use some of their combos and KO's. Might be worth asking in the community thread?"

If its not to much trouble just PM me them and I will get to work on them right away

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
I'm confused, do you need us to send the replays we originally sent to elle now to you, @ Dezmu Dezmu ?

ENKER

Smash Journeyman
NNID
megamanx1367
3DS FC
5344-0965-9612
No reason to apologize! :) My replay is no longer viewable on my Wii U, so I'll PM you the YT link!

Sykkamorre

Fights using psychology.
NNID
Sykkamor
Is anyone able to record footage? I am unable to and have a lovely little tidbit that I showed elle that might be worth putting in.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Hey all, I am still gathering content, awesome stuff can't wait to finish this and let the world see MM !

D

Deleted member

I don't have anything from him, what he told me was.
" for everyone else's (Sykka, ENKER, AUST0N, et cetera), no one has told me what time stamp. So I was just oging to use some of their combos and KO's. Might be worth asking in the community thread?"

If its not to much trouble just PM me them and I will get to work on them right away
The footage was on YTube. Sorry, I thought that information was clear. The videos should not be needed to be re-recorded, as they are already uploaded on YTube. Should I make a playlist with them, to make it easier?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
No not at all if they are all on your YT that makes it really easy, I was under the impression that they were your personal videos
>.< I'll start editing this in a few hours then

Top Bottom