• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comming from Michigan

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Aight so im flying down to hollywood in about 12 hours. I dont know anything about the area or anyone so if anyone lives around that area that can help me with rides n such(i do have a working car there but would prefer not to use it if i cant help it cause its not mine)

I know theres 2 tourneys this weekend one in Miami and Miami Lakes. I need a teams partner for both of these i really dont care that much who it is but like i usualy win teams around here so i would like to win of course but im just happy to be comming, the point of my trip isnt to go to tourneys its to visit my sister. the fact i get to go to tourneys is just a plus :)

Anyone if somone in that area that wants to play and what not please PM with your cell number or whatever ill b there tomrow so hopefully ill see whoever then

Gingerr

Smash Lord
Hollywood is kind of close to this place called Zeroping by Hard Rock. I mean, not THAT many people go there for smash, but people do still play there on Friday's and such.

nevershootme

Smash Master
Me, Seibrik, ESAM, chops, Nick Riddle, Linguini, and galeon live in the area, I can take you to the university where some of better players play if you like. we'll talk more if you're interested

i appreciate a teams partner for this weekend's tourney if you're down (I play that oh so overused character hehe...)

my aim is on the left and my cell is 786-280-1680 welcome to miami/hollywood

Top Bottom