• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comics/Graphic Novels being made/been made into movies.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Marvel, DC, and other comics are being put on the big screen at a tremendous rate. Below is a list of a few that are being released/have been released. Feel free to discuss and add new findings.

-Updated as of 5/25/07-

Spider-Man 3

Release Date: May, 4th 2007 - Sony/Columbia Pictures
Cast: Tobey Maguire - Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Kirsten Dunst - Mary Jane Watson, Thomas Haden Church - Sandman, James Franco - Harry Osborn, Topher Grace - Venom, Dylan Baker - Dr. Curt Connors/The Lizard, Elizabeth Banks - Betty Brant
Director: Sam Raimi
Screen Writer(s): Alvin Sargent
Official Site: www.spider-man-movies.com
Trailers: Spider-Man 3 Trailer
Spider-Man 3 Featurette
Spider-Man 3 Exclusive 7 minute clip
Summary: Peter Parker is finally getting some respect as Spider-Man is now being looked to as a hero of the city. But all is not well in NY. A new villain arrives in the form of Flint Marko a.k.a. The Sandman. His body is entirely composed of sand which he uses to devastating effect. Not only that, but Pete is having to defend himself against a newly super powered Harry Osbourne, who has taken up his Father's Green Goblin memorabilia and is using it to exact revenge for his Father's death! And if that wasn't enough, a symbiotic space alien has taken over the Spidey suit, imbuing Spidey with more power, but heightening his aggression. At work, Pete is competing with an upstart photographer who will become (with help from the evil suit) Venom--one of Spidey's most powerful enemies! Whew! This should be good.

Fantastic Four 2

Release Date: June 15, 2007
Cast: TBA
Director: TBA
Screen Writer(s): TBA
Official Site: www.fantastic-four-movie.com
Trailers: Fantastic Four 2 Trailer
Summary: TBA

X-Men 4

Release Date: TBA
Cast:
Official Site: TBA
Trailers: Coming Soon

Batman The Dark Knight

Release Date: July 18th, 2008 - Warner Bros.
Cast: Christian Bale - Bruce Wayne/Batman, Michael Caine - Alfred Pennyworth, Heath Ledger - The Joker,
Director: Christopher Nolan
Screen Writer(s): Jonathan Nolan
Summary: Batman(Christian Bale) and Gordon(Gary Oldman) find alliance with a newly appointed Assistant District Attorney Harvey Dent(Aaron Eckhart) to stop a vicious killer with a warped sense of humor known only as The Joker, a threat to both the good, and the evil of Gotham City. Batman, Gordon and Harvey Dent must stop the theatrical Joker to save Gotham.

Superman 6

Wonder Woman

Release Date: TBA - Warner Bros.
Director: Joss Whedon
Screen Writer(s): Laeta Kalogridis
Summary: The Amazonian princess-warrior Diana left her lush tropical island to dwell in our urban cityscapes of glass and steel. Tutored in the ways of the Greek warriors, and outfitted with incredible gifts the Goddess bestowed upon her people, she becomes Paradise Island's emissary to the world of man.

Ghost Rider

Release Date: February 16, 2007
Cast: Nicholas Cage - Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze, Arthur Angel - Officer Edwards, Eva Mendes - Roxanne Simpson, Sam Elliott - Caretaker, Peter Fonda - Mephisto, Donal Logue - Mack, Matt Long - Young Johnny Blaze
Director: Mark Steven Johnson
Screen Writer(s): David S. Goyer, Mark Steven Johnson, Shane Salerno
Official Site: www.sonypictures.com/movies/ghostrider/
Trailers: Ghost Rider Teaser
Ghost Rider Trailer #1
International Ghost Rider Trailer
Summary: A motorcycle stuntman makes a deal with the devil in order to save his mentor from cancer. His end of the bargain is a little more than he expected, however, and he is possessed by a demon. Every night, he transforms into the Ghost Rider, a humanoid form with a flaming skull for a head, and goes out to wreak vengeance on the guilty.

Iron Man

Release Date: May 2nd, 2008 - New Line Cinema
Cast: Robert Downey Jr., as Tony Stark a.k.a. Iron Man, Terrence Howard as Jim Rhodes a.k.a. War Machine
Director: Jon Favreau
Screen Writer(s): Jon Favreau, Arthur Marcum and Matt Holloway
Official Site: www.comicbookmovie.com/news/iron-man.asp
Summary: The suave CEO of Stark Enterprises, Tony Stark, is a high-tech genious and billionaire--making the world's most imaginative weapons defense systems. But when a powerful competitor attempts to kill him, and almost succeeds, he must build a modern-day suit of armor to stay alive. Building even more agile and powerful versions of the awesome suit, Tony uses his power to fight crime as the Invincible Iron Man! The Mandarin has been named as the villain for this movie.

Hulk 2

Release Date: June 13th, 2008 - Universal
Director: NOT Ang Lee
Screen Writer(s): Zak Penn
Official Site: www.hulkmovies.com
Summary: Not happy with the artsy-fartsy previous version of the Hulk, Marvel has promised a re-do for the sequel. The "requel" promises less greek tragedy and more "HULK SMASH!" Hulk 2 may feature the emergence of the grey-skinned Hulk. Possible bad guys include The Leader and The Abomination.

Hellboy 2

Release Date: August 1st, 2008
Cast: Ron Pearlman as Hellboy, Selma Blair as Liz Sherman, David Hyde-Pierce as Abe Sapien, Jeffery Tambor as Dr. Manning
Director: Guillermo del Toro
Screen Writer(s): Mike Mignola and Guillermo del Toro

Sin City 2

Spider-Man 4

Summary: With the phenomenal record-breaking success of the Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3 movies, fans can look forward to future installments in the adventures of Marvel comics webslinging hero. In fact, Marvel Entertainment heads have confirmed that they have plans for at least 6 Spidey movies!

Transformers

Release Date: July 4th, 2007 - Dreamworks
Cast: Shia LaBeouf - Sam Witwicky, Megan Fox - Mikaela, Josh Duhamel - Captain Lennox, Rachael Taylor - Maggie, Tyrese Gibson - USAF Master Sgt. Epps, Jon Voight - Keller, Anthony Anderson - Glen, John Turturro - Agent Simmons, Michael O'Neill - Banachek
Director: Michael Bay
Screen Writer(s): John Rogers, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman
Official Site: www.transformersmovie.com
Trailers: Transformers Movie Trailer
Summary: Dueling alien races, the Autobots and the Decepticons, bring their battle to Earth, leaving the future of humankind hanging in the balance.

Wolverine

Cast: Hugh Jackman - Wolverine/Logan
Screen Writer(s): David Benioff
Official Site: www.x-men-movies.com
Summary: The first two X-Men movies only hinted at Wolverine's hidden past. As ensemble movies they could only use his story as backdrop. But it is assumed that the Wolverine movie will flesh out Logan's secret history and his participation in Canada's super soldier experiments. In the desperate search for his lost memory, he will travel from the wilds of the Canadian wilderness to the teeming cities of Japan and beyond.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

Release Date: March 23rd, 2007 - Warner Bros
Cast: Chris Evans - Casey Jones (voice), Sarah Michelle Gellar - April O'Neil (voice), Mako - Master Splinter (voice), Kevin Smith - Diner (voice), Patrick Stewart - Max Winters (voice), Laurence Fishburne - Narrator (voice), Ziyi Zhang - Karai (voice), Mitchell Whitfield - Donatello (voice), James Arnold Taylor - Leonardo (voice), Mikey Kelley - Michelangelo (voice), Nolan North - Raphael/Nightwatcher (voice), John Di Maggio - Colonel Santino (voice), Paula Mattioli - General Serpiente (voice), Kevin Michael Richardson - General Aquila (voice), Fred Tatasciore - General Gato (voice)
Director: Kevin Munroe
Screen Writer(s): Kevin Munroe, Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird
Official Site: tmnt.warnerbros.com/
Trailers: TMNT Trailer
Summary: The newest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie is the first ever CG animated movie in the history of the TMNT franchise. Grittier than the previous live action pictures, the Turtles note that Strange events are occurring in New York City, and the mutant adolescent reptile warriors are needed more than ever, but Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo have become lost and directionless. With the city at stake, it's up to Leonardo and Zen Master Splinter to restore unity and ninja discipline to the Turtles.

Swamp Thing

Black Panther

Cast: Wesley Snipes - T'Challa.
Summary: Blade star Wesley Snipes wants to produce another Marvel movie and is rumored that his company has purchased the rights to Black Panther. No official announcement has been made, and currently Snipes is eluding the authorities on a tax fraud warrant.

Shazam

Cast: The Rock a.k.a. Dwayne Johnson is rumored for the role.
Screen Writer(s): Joel Cohen & Alec Sokolow
Summary: Mild-mannered Billy Batson discovers that he can call on the powers of an ancient Egyptian wizard, Shazam, and thereafter undertakes heroic exploits. The Shazam! name is an acronym for six gods and heroes of the ancient world: the wisdom of Solomon, strength of Hercules, stamina of Atlas, power of Zeus, courage of Achilles and speed of Mercury.

Constantine 2

Cast: Keanu Reeves as John Constantine, Rachel Weisz as Angela Dodson
Summary: Based on the DC/Vertigo comic book Hellblazer and written by Kevin Brodbin, Mark Bomback and Frank Capello, the film tells the story of irreverent supernatural detective John Constantine, who has literally been to hell and back. This is a sequel to the well-received 2005 film Constantine.

Captain America

Release Date: 2009
Summary: Based on the Marvel Comics character Captain America, weakling Steve Rodgers is a patriotic soldier in the U.S. army during WWII. Volunteering to be a test subject in the government's "Super Soldier" program, he is transformed into a star spangled superhero. Lion's Gate Films recently won the right to develop this legendary Marvel character. The movie is currently in development.

Black Widow

Cast:
Director: David Hayter
Screen Writer(s): David Hayter
Summary: Trained by the KGB to be the Soviet Union's premier spy, Natasha Romanov found herself a woman without a cause or a country to serve when the Berlin Wall came down. International intrigue and suspense meet the hi-tech gadgetry and spectacle that can only be found in Marvel Comics as the Black Widow tries to find her place in a world without borders.

Thor

Summary: Descended from Norse gods, Thor nearly started a war by violating a truce with his family's ancient enemy --the Frost Giants. Odin, his father, banished the young god of thunder to Earth without his memory, to teach Thor how to behave as a mere mortal. After a decade as an earthly doctor, Donald Blake was drawn to Norway, and a subsequent encounter with a race of warmongering aliens. While hiding out in a cave, Blake found a mysterious wooden cane that turned out to be the enchanted hammer Mjolnir -- which transformed him back into the mighty Thor. He drove off the alien invaders and took his place with the Avengers. Shaking off the Blake persona, Thor was soon forced to assume the human identity of EMS technician Jake Olsen. Thor is forever torn between his divine home -- the hallowed halls of Asgard -- and the troubled lands of his adopted home, Earth.

30 Days of Night

Release Date: October 19, 2007 - Paramount
Cast: Josh Hartnett - Sheriff Eben, Melissa George - Deputy Stella, Danny Huston - Marlow.
Director: David Slade
Screen Writer(s): Stuart Beattie and Brian Nelson
Official Site: N/A
Summary: Sheriff Eben and his wife are forced to defend their quiet community from mysterious outside elements during the darkest part of the year in Barrow, Alaska ...a time when the sun doesn't rise for a full 30 days. Residents of Barrow are about to feel something much colder and dangerous than their locale.

**** Tracy

Cast:

Watchmen

Release Date: 2006 - Paramount
Cast: Rumors are that John Cusack will be Nite-Owl, Sigourney Weaver as the Silk Spectre, and Daniel Craig will play Rorschach.
Director: Paul Greengrass
Screen Writer(s): David Hayter
Official Site: www.watchmenmovie.com/
Summary: A crime-conspiracy story that provided the first realistic look at the behind-the-heroics lives of superhero archetypes. Set in an alternate America, Watchmen follows the costumed hero Rorschach, who is living a vigilante lifestyle because most masked heroes have retired or been outlawed. While investigating a murder, he learns that a former masked-hero colleague has been killed, prompting him to begin investigating a possible conspiracy to eliminate all masked heroes – retired or otherwise.

Indiana Jones

Release Date: May 22nd, 2008
Cast: Harrison Ford - Indiana Jones

Magneto

Cast:
Screen Writer(s): Sheldon Turner
Summary: Rumor says that this film will be a prequel, following the prologue of the first X-Men movie which showed a young Eric Magnus Lehnsherr in a Nazi concentration camp. It's not clear whether McKellen will be in the film at all. Reports say the storyline will also involve Professor X, who was a soldier in the allied force that liberated the concentration camps. The professor meets Magneto after the war, and while they bond over the realization that they are alike in their special powers, their differences soon turn them into enemies.

more to come...

sir_mancelot

Smash Rookie
Does anyone have any ideas of what they are going to do for the Captain America movie thats going to come out in 2009... Like is it going to just be a remake of the other one or not. and do you think redskull will be the villain in it again? Oh and who do you think Should play Cap???

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I would love to see a another Hulk movie. The first one was super nice. I loved seeing the Hulk smash stuff. It was so cool! I even have the DVD for X-man and the Hulk. The only Marvel Movie I really thought was below par with the rest was Elektra.....
I heard the Hulk wasn't that great, though.

And also, how is the Daredevil movie?

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
If I heard right the new Hulk movie will be out 2008. The Captain America movie is just a rumor but every one knows they are going to make one. And Robert Downey Jr. to play Iron Man is kind of crazy. I like when they go with new faces (like Superman Returns), but I wont down it till I see it.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
I think a Captain America movie would be pretty cool, as I've read the old comic strips. It would probably have to take place in the 40s, though, because that's the whole premise of the strip.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
The first two Spiderman movies were good, and the Punisher was amazing.

Too bad they cast Ben Afflect for DD, as DareDevil is one of my favorite Marvel characters.

I think a Captain America movie would be pretty cool, as I've read the old comic strips. It would probably have to take place in the 40s, though, because that's the whole premise of the strip.
Not necessarily, it would just need to start in the '40s. As he has spanned time, they could freeze him or something (similar to the Avengers movie).

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I never really read the Captian America comics but most of them were about the present right? They just flashed back and showed his past. I think the movie would do good to be more about the present but def. show his past and how here got here (frozen after a nuke exploded or something?).

OhCripe119

Smash Apprentice
I didn't bother to see Elektra.
Daredevil was bad because I like hero movies for the villains, and "Bullseye" is just a bad concept. "Ooh, look at me, I'm really accurate."
Haven't seen Hulk start to finish.
I'm pretty sure Mandarin's gonna be the Iron Man bad guy.
Can't wait for Ghost Rider or Spider-Man 3. Why? Sweet villains.
They're also making another Fantastic Four "Rise of the Silver Surfer" and Galactus will be in it.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Thats cool and all, but I see Silver Surfer and Galactus as an Ultimates villian. Galactus is my fav char tho so its all good (followed by apocalypse).

Dibs

Smash Lord
Hey, since this is on the topic of Marvel, and I don't want to make a new thread. Has anyone been following the Marvel: Civil War comics?

ZM2004

Smash Journeyman
I haven't really liked any of the Marvel comic book based movies. The only one I liked was Hulk (not a comic book fan, but am a fan of characters like Frankenstein's Monster, and Mr. Hyde... whom the Incredible Hulk was based off of). The first Spider-man was good too.

I am not really looking forward to Spider-man 3.... It took them two movies to figure out who killed his uncle.

smashman90

Smash Lord
I don't think that people should really be criticizing the Fantastic 4 movie. I know it wasn't the greatest Marvel comics movie I have ever seen, but you have to take things into consideration. Doc Doom and F4 have first gotten their powers, it would have to take them time to train with them and figure out what all powers they have. So we should wait and see about the F4 sequel before we ridicule with all of our comic book geek anger.

I am actually looking forward for Spiderman 3 since Venom was one of my fave. villains or anti-heros (whichever you prefer to call him).

Wow, Robert Downey Jr. is suppose to play as Iron Man?

Dibs

Smash Lord
Gee, way to ignore my post. Oh well, in my anger I will post a spoiler about Venom. It doesn't follow the movie anyways so you guys won't care.

Eddie Brock is dying of cancer and the new Venom is the former Scorpion. Yeah, just a fun fact. Have fun.

The Civil Wars are pretty interesting though. Supposedly it's going to change everything for Marvel characters in the years to come.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Probably not since he's dying. He was starting to get bland anyways. I like this new change.

I'm on Iron Man's side by the way. He's bad arse. Plus he's using villains to hunt down Cap's group.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
I don't think that people should really be criticizing the Fantastic 4 movie. I know it wasn't the greatest Marvel comics movie I have ever seen, but you have to take things into consideration. Doc Doom and F4 have first gotten their powers, it would have to take them time to train with them and figure out what all powers they have. So we should wait and see about the F4 sequel before we ridicule with all of our comic book geek anger.
So they should spend millions of dollars making a crappy movie, just so they can make a sequel, spending millions more dollars, that'll be as good as what the original should have been? >_<

I dont really follow comic books. I actually thought, until two years ago, that they weren't even making new issues anymore.

How did Scorpion get out of that suit?

Dibs

Smash Lord
Scorpion traded his suit for the symbiote when it approached him. Thus becoming the current Venom. I actually like the orange eyes by the way. It separates him more from the Eddie Brock Venom.

Hey Fantastic 4 might be good. I hope. It's planned to have Galactus and Silver Surfer in it.

Oh yeah and:

GameFreaking

BRoomer
BRoomer
I've had a number of problems with each one of the movies. Not all were out right terrible. I actually enjoy watching some of them. But as a fan of these heros/villians, i feel that they are getting their stories seriously ****ed up thanks to hollywood.

Spider-man: These movies are ok, but Spider-man never kills Doc Ock, and whats with Topher Grace as Eddie Brock/Venom?! Eddie Brock is one buff S.O.B. and Topher Grace is a bigger ***** than Tobey McGuire. McGuire said in an interview that this could be the last movie for Spidey starring himself, because he cant see where else they'd go with the sttory... It's Spider-man! more than half of his villians havent been shown! there's always stories to be told!

Fantastic Four: Could have been better. everything seemed so rushed. all in all i give it a 7 out of 10. not bad. they could improve.

DareDevil: King Pin is not black. im sorry if that sounds rascist im not trying to be but stick true to the comics. it's the same thing with catwoman. Halle Berry come on now. at least daredevil tried to stick to the true characters origins. very poorly though. Bullseye was good, Electra was not.speaking of...

Electra: Sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked. waste of my life. I hadnt been this pissed since my girlfriend made me PAY to watch chasing liberty.

The Hulk:... I have mixed feelings. o nthe one hand, Ang lee is a ****ing idiot, and a ******** blind deaf mute threeyear old amputee could make a better movie with a video camera and claydo. on the other, Eric Bana did a wonderful performance. I sort of feel liek its my life DUTY to remake that crappy movie with Eric Bana so he can ge tthe respect he deserves. god dam u Ang LEe.

The Punisher: never saw it, heard it was good though.

Blade: I only saw the last one, and it actually made some sense. not bad.

X-men: I was so mad at these movies i'll complain about them one at a time.

X-men: They killed toad(although the official movie game begs to differ) and sabertooth! in the first movie. what the hell. also they didnt wear the costumes. instead they had dialouge JOKING about the fact that they werent in costume. no gambit, no jubilee, and they had iceman, pyro, but not as starring roles as they should. this movie was a real buzz killer.

X2: Best thing about this movie was Nightcrawler. He was perfect. I had no problem with him at all. and for that matter I adore Hugh Jackman's Wolverine. Magneto and Xiaver were performed quite brilliantly, as well. Everyone else needs work.(**** u halle berry) they introduced some new characters but it was still pretty weak. all that i learned from this movie is that stryker is a dickface and that magneto keeps his pimp hand strong.

X3: ok this movie just plain upset me. the best part about this movie was when they killed cyclops(i hate him) although that never happened in the comics. the entire story of angel(for those who dont know hes not archangel yet he becomes that when he turns blue and has metal wings not in the film) is anti climactic. he didnt do ****. not only him, but multiple man, an obscure but personal favorite of mine, didnt do ****. Juggernaut, as cool as he was, isnt english, and for that matter, he's prof x's half brother. u think they would have recognized each other. they never did that in the second movie with nightcrawler and mystique, but then again it actually took some time for nightcrawler to learn about his mother's identity. nightcrawler wasnt here, go figure, why even try to make this a good comic book movie at this point. don't get me wrong, it was an ok movie as far as movies go, but as far as comic movies go, it wasnt the best.

this is why i say Batman Begins is the greatest super hero movie ever. it is so true to it's comics book origins its uncanny. Tim Burton screwed them up the first time, and now they get their chance at redemption. it was not only a beautiful comic book movie, but a **** good movie to boot.

My biggest problem with the Marvel movies is the fact that hollywood wants to put their own little twist on these characters. if they would just open their eyes, they'd see that Stan Lee, jack Kirby, and the other Marvel writers have millions of movies scripts already written. called COMIC BOOKS.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
McGuire said in an interview that this could be the last movie for Spidey starring himself, because he cant see where else they'd go with the sttory... It's Spider-man! more than half of his villians havent been shown! there's always stories to be told!
You're mistaken. The only reason I think a piece of literature/comic book should be turned into a movie is if there is a theme or idea that would work better as a movie. (excluding money) They can't just keep pumping out Spiderman movies with no substance. There needs to be a good plot.
Everyone else needs work.(**** u halle berry) they introduced some new characters but it was still pretty weak. all that i learned from this movie is that stryker is a dickface and that magneto keeps his pimp hand strong.
lol
My biggest problem with the Marvel movies is the fact that hollywood wants to put their own little twist on these characters. if they would just open their eyes, they'd see that Stan Lee, jack Kirby, and the other Marvel writers have millions of movies scripts already written. called COMIC BOOKS.
I've never understood why fans get upset over stuff like this. If the movie was going to be like the comic book, it would have been a comic book. Movies are for writers to explore their ideas with what they have in a new dirrection. Granted, most suck, but dont compare it to the comic books which were good. Compare it to its sucky self.

smashman90

Smash Lord
And also, if you look at it, there are always changes in Movies that were based on books. Jaws is a perfect example; Hooper dies in the book, Quint and the Shark die differently in the book (Quint drowns by the shark when he threw the harpoon at it and the rope catches his leg and he drowns. The shark dies of merely all the bullets, harpoons, etc. No explosion). What my point is, is that Hollywood will always change things for better or worse and it can't be helped all the time, though we dislike that, it sometimes help the plot. So when you watch a movie based on a comic book or a regular book, always expect some changes and you just gotta deal with some of them.

Dibs

Smash Lord
Spider-man: These movies are ok, but Spider-man never kills Doc Ock, and whats with Topher Grace as Eddie Brock/Venom?! Eddie Brock is one buff S.O.B. and Topher Grace is a bigger ***** than Tobey McGuire. McGuire said in an interview that this could be the last movie for Spidey starring himself, because he cant see where else they'd go with the sttory... It's Spider-man! more than half of his villians havent been shown! there's always stories to be told!
What fun would that be to watch a movie and see no villain dying? Sure it's not along the storyline, but fans should just know that by now. There's isn't room for multiple episodes and seasons of Spiderman movies, so there would be no point in keeping your main villains alive.

And Topher Grace works nice as Venom. The Ultimate Spiderman comics have a skinny Eddie Brock as well and that's where they are taking their Venom from. The symbiote can also grow his muscle mass, I'm not sure if that will happen in the movie, but there's not just ONE way to depict Venom.

DareDevil: King Pin is not black. im sorry if that sounds rascist im not trying to be but stick true to the comics. it's the same thing with catwoman. Halle Berry come on now. at least daredevil tried to stick to the true characters origins. very poorly though. Bullseye was good, Electra was not.speaking of...
Lex Luthor is white... or black too.. Who knows? It's not that big of a deal. If they look the part, then that's all that should matter.

The Hulk:... I have mixed feelings. o nthe one hand, Ang lee is a ****ing idiot, and a ******** blind deaf mute threeyear old amputee could make a better movie with a video camera and claydo. on the other, Eric Bana did a wonderful performance. I sort of feel liek its my life DUTY to remake that crappy movie with Eric Bana so he can ge tthe respect he deserves. god dam u Ang LEe.
No disagreement here... Hulk was horrible and I hope the sequel is cancelled.

Dibs

Smash Lord
With computer-generated imagery techniques similar to those used to create Gollum in The Lord of the Rings, the slippery Surfer, voiced by Doug Jones, "will look somewhere between gun metal and fluid metallics so you can see the body motion, the breathing, the muscle tone, the mood," says Marvel Studios CEO Avi Arad.

The Surfer's mood is key to the story. After striking a deal with the evil Galactus to save his planet, the once-human Surfer wreaks havoc throughout the cosmos. "He is a highly emotional being, trapped inside fluid metal," Arad says.

The new teaser trailer for the 20th Century Fox sequel will be exclusively in theaters on Friday (12/22), attached to "Night at the Museum."

I want to see this trailer, it sounds awesome, but I do NOT want to see the museum.

Stryks

Smash Hero
I did like the 1st F4 movie, even tough many say it sucked, still I dont know much about the silver surfer, but ill give him a shot, hope he aint as boring as the tv show they aired when i was a kid, it didnt last long...

Top Bottom