• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Comics/Graphic Novels being made/been made into movies.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
The movie was ok. Graphics were nothing spectacular. Nicolas Cage is a good actor so that was a plus. All-in-all, I would say just wait for the DVD.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Finally a place to be a nerd freely. I will do a major update to the first post as soon as class is over today.

Make that tomorrow after class. I have a test in the morning.

its now updated. If you catch wind of any new movies let me know. (It would be nice to see some proof)

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
These are two of the new posters that feature the "Mach III" suit from the Iron Man movie which will be in theaters on May 2,2008!

"The story of Iron Man begins when a young, Tony Stark is badly injured when shrapnel from a violent explosion rips It's way into his chest nearly killing him.
As a result of his injury, Tony was forced to make the Iron Man suit in order to save his life."

I'm guessing this is the description for the movie. I never kept up with the older Iron Man comics, but I know in the newer ones he has a disease but the suit has nothing to do with it. He is simply a genius who makes a bad *** suit.

Top Bottom