• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come On!!!!!!!

The Phenom

Smash Lord
LOL! Don't go Yoshi to early in the tourney if you are trying to win.

Do what you wan't though; if you wan't Yoshi to get in, then go for it. If that's the only way to get videos of your Yoshi and you wan't to share with us; then do it. Anyways I'll record some Yoshi tomorrow for these Yoshi mains as a viewing pleasure for them.

Eyce Theon

Smash Cadet
Also going to a tournament as Yoshi today. Only been playing him for about a month, but I bet I could own the locals; there might be videos coming from me as well.

teeman92

Smash Lord
Pensacola, FL. That place that Tristen de Luna fou
eh, i kinda like yoshi's combos and they are more powerful than falcos and he is my main now(fox sux). i think the lack yoshis is kinda sad, that i just start liking the guy(no homo). back then i thought yoshis was....eh.....too cutesy for me. now that i got used to it, im now owning newblets with him

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
Some really good local players were at the tournament like Jazzness and Brightside <_<
I didn't go Yoshi at all for the tournament. I only used him in friendlies and the lil' dinosaur made me proud ^_^
Even still, he and I weren't ready to play in the tournament. I went all Ganon for the tournament lol!

I didn't get matches recorded either :(

Eggs are great for stretching out combos...

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
lol sorry for the lack of posts. Yoshi is a great character. And will always be my main. But he has some pretty big odds stacked against him. Thats why we pic up secondaires. lol i haven't picked up fox. But i do like falco. And i guess another reason for the lack of post is because alll of our problems is mostly player specific. Like i know for me. most of the problems my yoshi has can only be worked on through practice and really just looking at the situation from a different perspective.

Eyce Theon

Smash Cadet
I didn't win, but playing Yoshi in the tournament I went to was a blast. All of my opponents had no Yoshi experience, and were lost on how to approach me. :laugh: I don't have any videos to show, but they wouldn't be that good anyway. I did crappy that day because our driver almost killed us a few times on the way to ASU. :dizzy: I pulled it together in the friendlies afterwards though and owned all the Falcons, that was fun.

rustedfencepost

Smash Apprentice
lol yoshi=pwnsause i was at smash fest a few weeks agoand i was playing and i played rampage(#10 on BC power rankings) and i actually won and that made me feel really good.i am also using fox as my secondary and i have phreaking crazy shine spikes.after only one day of playing (today only) which i find pretty awesome and about 1:2 times i can beat my older brother who has been using him for a while so ya.after heused yoshi once as a joke and i found out how much of a douch yoshi is.

anyways i phreaking own because this is now a hot topic so....... rustedfencepost= pwnage

Top Bottom