• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Come on guys, DOWN TOWN TORONTO

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
He meant which campus of Toronto University. There's many campuses for UT (U of T - University of Toronto).

oh well im only in high school lol....
but do you guys play often? **** im really bad at melee. all i have here is a HDTV and it lags to bad.

idea

Smash Master
Serious bro? Who's that? I'm not so updated with the Canadian Melee scene. I wanna meet up and join these smashfests. :(
smashers - raynex and unknown522, best in toronto at the moment, which also probably means top 5 in canada (montreal is the main competition, but i bet west coast has one or two players in top 5 too).

best jigglypuff in toronto is me =D who knows, maybe best in canada. i haven't played all the other notable ones.

jiggs dittos don't prove anything anyway <_<

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
smashers - raynex and unknown522, best in toronto at the moment, which also probably means top 5 in canada (montreal is the main competition, but i bet west coast has one or two players in top 5 too).

best jigglypuff in toronto is me =D who knows, maybe best in canada. i haven't played all the other notable ones.

jiggs dittos don't prove anything anyway <_<
There are no other puffs. You'd destroy Meta, because you have some of the smartest players to play/talk with.

So yea, by process of elimination you take best Puff. lol but we all know you're mad good.

Rikana

Smash Champion
****. I'd get so much experience off this. Do you guys have get togethers often for smash? Mind if I tag along? You guys are at scarborough too right?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
****. I'd get so much experience off this. Do you guys have get togethers often for smash? Mind if I tag along? You guys are at scarborough too right?
yeah scarborough.

eglinton and pharmacy

i discovered like two guys who lived around victoria park and lawrence during @ brampton tourney lool and told them to start coming out.

Rikana

Smash Champion
yeah scarborough.

eglinton and pharmacy

i discovered like two guys who lived around victoria park and lawrence during @ brampton tourney lool and told them to start coming out.
I pm'ed you bro. Just wondering if you got it. I asked for your msn if you don't mind providing me with it. Hook me up with some of these smashshiz. I'd love to get in on some of these stuff.

idea

Smash Master
There are no other puffs. You'd destroy Meta, because you have some of the smartest players to play/talk with.

So yea, by process of elimination you take best Puff. lol but we all know you're mad good.
cool =) i still say jarc might be good, though. i don't think any of us have a good idea about him right now. but on the other hand, since no one has seen him in a while, he's probably out of practice.

Top Bottom