• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

combo?

Tenki

Smash Hero
Yeah, it's escapable, but it's a pretty good DI trap when you're off-stage.

legion598

Smash Ace
twoskilled4u, its pretty obvious youre from the marth boards when u spam crap about how ppl shouldnt post anything for any reason and besides the falcon boards are in need of posts that are actually about techs. Anyway i wasnt sure about the flub knee to sweet knee but im pretty sure ive heard that the ending frames of the knee into an uair without the use of a second jump cant be air dodged since its alot like a sex kick and has no after lag if timed correctly

chewyy

Smash Ace
actually, it's pretty common to see people complain about random threads, some of the character boards actually like to keep their boads clean.

Just make a Question and Answer thread.

legion598

Smash Ace
actually the marth boards are quite polluted with those posts and they have very few new posts for this reason and besides my post wasnt random it was clearly about tech skills and a perfectly valid question to ask.

Roager

Smash Ace
Thread's gone offtopic.

So, uh, to answer the post's question again: No, flub knee does not combo into true knee. You can do it, and it's cool, but it's escapable. Far more escapable than flub knee to uair.

/thread

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
twoskilled4u, its pretty obvious youre from the marth boards when u spam crap about how ppl shouldnt post anything for any reason and besides the falcon boards are in need of posts that are actually about techs. Anyway i wasnt sure about the flub knee to sweet knee but im pretty sure ive heard that the ending frames of the knee into an uair without the use of a second jump cant be air dodged since its alot like a sex kick and has no after lag if timed correctly
1. Nope wrong boards,im from the lucario boards...

.2 this is like the fourth thread off of the same topic... why is it irritable to put it all into one thread...then get it sticked...?

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
1. Nope wrong boards,im from the lucario boards...

.2 this is like the fourth thread off of the same topic... why is it irritable to put it all into one thread...then get it sticked...?
I agree this is one of the many topics of it's kind
but still it is useless to start an arguement, as it can't stop people from making topics anyway

but still I agree with 2skilld4u, and TC, 2skilld4u didn't spam..at all

Top Bottom