• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

combo video

H0lyQuebec

Smash Apprentice
i like how desu means absolutly nothing(or i think) if you pay attention to the translation, none of the words, sentence or even similar words would match.

its like saying the f word. theres a ton of significations!

Stormcrow2

Smash Apprentice
Wow... but yeah, the new youtube layout sucks. Comments are not nicely organized like they used to be, some trouble with videos randomly stopping if my cursor isn't on the video. I don't know why they can't just keept it like it was. The facebook people do the same thing. The original layout was the best, now it just gets more stupid with every change they make in the layout, and it's less organized/harder to find stuff.

NixxxoN

Smash Master
Youtube sucks now, it's appearance looks lighter than google, and has less options and less features
at least the videos are the same x)

asianaussie

Smash Hero
I liked powerthirst. The one you showed...if it were posted 2 years ago, it would've been hilarious.

Most of their other stuff is pretty...average.

Top Bottom