• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Combo that isn't dash-A to Usmash.

BlackBluRR

Smash Rookie
Was messing around with (F)alco today and noticed that the (N)air attack has almost no lag after hitting the ground. You can attack right after you land practically. So what i did was start the (N)air attack close enough to the ground so that only the first 1 or 2 swings would come out, fast fall, and right as i land use the D(s)mash, U(s)mash, or Down tilt. (D(s)mash is my favorite.) Turns out to be a pretty quick 3 hitter if you (t)ime it so that 2 swings come out. Even faster if you only let 1 swing come out. Try it out and let me know what you think.

BlackBluRR

Smash Rookie
You can Nair to a lot of things really. I just like the combo because it sets up for the Dsmash. The Dsmash's range got nerfed so it seems like it helps it to connect sometimes.

BDawgPHD

Smash Ace
The only thing you really need to do is use moves that don't lag and hit people with stuff. As obvious as it sounds, it's how you win.

Rat

Smash Lord
Jab to DownB is crazy punishable. After the jab it's better to try and anticipate their action and punish.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
D-Throw => Dair => Utilt = > Nair => F-Smash

but personally, I prefer the nAir =>dtilt => Nair => Repeat

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Another good one can be Jump, Dair, FF to Nair, jab combo until he begins the spin (A-A-A) followed by an uptilt.

Great use of his new hand attacks.

Exousia

Smash Journeyman
Another good one can be Jump, Dair, FF to Nair, jab combo until he begins the spin (A-A-A) followed by an uptilt.

Great use of his new hand attacks.
you can DI out of his *** Lock and it would be out of reach for a Utilt regardless. Your better off shining them or smashing them if you can.

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
His jab Lock (A-A-A)
Oh, but i begin the Fair near the ground causing it to flow into the Jab combo, i dont continue the jab just let Falco do the beginning animation of the last part and instead of ending it there, Uptilt.

Idk, it works for me.

PhantomBrawler

Smash Apprentice
How about Nair=>Dtilt=>Utilt=>Full Jump Bair=>Dair

If they were in the correct position you could even follow that up with a smash attack.

Also, just curious but why does the dummy in training mode dodge?

Top Bottom