- Jun 20, 2014
- 3DS FC
UPDATE: This game was successfully funded on Kickstarter back in May of 2015. It's now coming out for the Switch on January 10, 2019. It will have 1-4 local multiplayer and online as well. Looks very promising, especially if you enjoyed the Power Stone games on the Dreamcast.
Game Info from the Nintendo eShop:
Combat Core is a 3D arena fighting game sporting a colorful mix of modern aesthetics and futuristic cyberpunk. Fighters from across the galaxy have gathered to compete in the Combat Core League!
The fighting mechanics focus on fast-paced combat, strategic use of your environment, and weapons in the arena. Fight against challenging AI or your friends, online or offline!
- High-Powered Combat from 1v1 to 4 player battle royale or team modes
- Physics-based environment destruction and interactive ragdolls
- Original Characters with fun, unique movesets and strengths
- Combat Cores can boost fighter stats and grant special attacks to fit your play style!
- Local Multiplayer + Online Multiplayer
- Interactive Arenas with a variety of mechanics and hazards
- Weapon Pickups ranging from lazer swords to energy grenade launchers, with multiple attacks and uses
- Full Character Editor to create custom fighters with different gear, stats, and skills