• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Columbia College of Chicago Weekly Smashfests - ??? Soon

Zicore

Smash Champion
quaz, if you can bring a full setup, we would <3 you...also if anyone has an extra copy of melee they could bring, it would be helpful

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
shopping eh? yeah, i'm doing some shopping and i'll be fairly close to chicago. i'll be there if i get my stuff done.

so what's the parking situation like? and someone...SOMEONE please bring a screwdriver for the gc controller. i really need one.

Quaz

Smash Master
there is parking right next to Zicore's college but you have to pay.

I was actually gonna bring 2 setups (sync brought his cube and melee and I have 2 TVs and my cube + melee) man now I wont have to worry as much about switch outs!

Zicore

Smash Champion
bring both setups quaz! ZOMG we need them.

This is going to be in jesse's room, not mine. Found out that I am not allowed to use the main room in my own apartment. **** that ****. But it also would make more sense because there is a LOT more room up there.

Xero_Effect

Smash Rookie
Eggz what are you doing here, you are a WA smasher? You're not even in IL? Dont worry I'll be back one day to have a crazy night where you can claim you are the god of thunder.

Zjiin

Smash Master
All I gotta say is that it's a good thing that Vro got me kicked out, or else my Ness woulda stomped all over that poor crew team.

BTW what were teams decided as?

Zicore

Smash Champion
yeah, there was me, mslano, sync, quaz, raychun, jesse, and cykofox. Not enough for a crew battle.

There WILL be one next weekend. But everyone must be out by 11, classes start next day.

Zjiin

Smash Master
Yeah I knew crews didn't happen but I wanted to know what crews were decided as if we had come back. Or did the captains not do their one job?

Zicore

Smash Champion
ohhhhh

I think it was me, quaz, mslano, you, and cykofox? and Sync, Cosmo, Raychun, and Jesse

Mars-

Smash Champion
I might try making this, I have off work all next week. I think it was said a bit back but I'm too lazy to look how is the parking situation?

Zicore

Smash Champion
This MAY or MAY NOT be happening the weekend of the Superbowl. If people want to stop by for some smash that day, be prepared for a break to watch the game. We can play for like, 2 hours during the stupid halftime show.

ALSO, this week people will have to leave at like, 11. I have class the next day, and I would like to attempt to sleep during the night.

Ray Chun

Smash Apprentice
me and henrik are willing to show up tomorrow--assuming that ppl can sign us in. quaz, you better show up, you motherfucker. i'm going to destroy that peach.

Zicore

Smash Champion
yeah, there are loads of people back now, so show up around 2? Should be good to go.

Top Bottom