• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

M

Mookie1171

I'm new to the Colorado smash scene. I'm living in Fort Collins. Would someone give me the directions to Nite's house?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Welcome Mookie to the club. There is a lot of Smash players all over Colorado. Get all your info here and at www.ccct2k.com for all tournament info. Hope to see you at FFF.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Updated rankings are up also challenge system is back in action. If want too approve your ranking for FFF better start challenging now. Details on how to challenge will up by tonight on this page:

www.ccct2k.com/Ranking.htm

go here for current standings

www.ccct2k.com/PlayerView.cfm

Is that tournament at Nite's house this weekend. Let me know so I can put it up on the website.

Shin_

Smash Rookie
Yeah, i think its an official tournament... Chap said yes so im assuming there is. So can anyone bring any tv's or gamecubes? Ill bring a gamecube and ill see if i can bring a tv. Can someone bring an rfu adapter then? Also, i would probably say the tournament is going to start around 12pm on saturday...

Nite's adress is:
1756 S Yampa Way
Aurora Co, 80017-5337

Mookie, if you and your friends are coming to this tournament, plan on bringing 15$ for food and tournament entry fee. I say $15 cuz the tournament is 5$ and then the rest for whatever you need. Also, it looks like no one lives in Nite's house but people actually do. Theres a wierd lock on the door and a for sale sign in his yard so dont worry.

EDit- wtf is with this computer loggin me in as shin!!!

M

Mookie1171

Thanks for the location info. There's not a lot of smashing going on in Fort Collins that I know about.

Shin_

Smash Rookie
Im sure all of you guys will have more then enough competition in aurora if you come this weekend. That and im sure you havent seen a lot of the stuff we do. I would suggest coming to this. then you'll get to see some decent players.

Fury

Smash Apprentice
i vote denver. i think i can come to the tourny at nites i have off sat but i might hav plans before then. Oh and my new number is 720 284 9327

the Marronator

Smash Ace
lol I forgot to vote >_>

I vote denver not just because more people live closer, but if we do manage to attract any OOSers, denver would be an easier place to access.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
David, can you, and bloshi and takumi etc come down to nite's house this weekend for the tournament. I think theres going to be a bunch of people. Can you bring a tv and cube somehow?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i vote denver. i think i can come to the tourny at nites i have off sat but i might hav plans before then. Oh and my new number is 720 284 9327
yay u got a new phone or # or w/e....nick i might need a ride becuz i probably wont have a car on sat.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Guys, dont forget that we havent herd anything from nite or chap. Chap said he was going to throw a tournament and im assuming just on that. So randomly if theres no tournament dont blame this one me. But im sure theres going to be a tournament... Anyways, ima try to bring a tv too..

TLHM

Smash Cadet
I'll need to know times of departure and return, but I'm pretty sure I can go. I can bring a cube if'n you want me to.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
My guess is that the tournament will start at 12pm or 1pm and then end around 7pm. Then if you want to stay the night im sure you can...once again, i dont know what nite and chap are thinking so im just pointing out the usual things they allow. Oh and bring your cube just incase....
oh and i wanted to say:

Happy Halloween!
who all went trick or treating?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Aight folks just incase you guys wanna do a team tourny which i know some of you might,victor :p bring 20 instead of 15 but if we dont get enough participents then who knows.

Ohh and im going to try and invite some people from my school

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Nice, ill bring 25$ since me and yang still have that money match... Also, ima try to bring 2 other people with me to raise the prize money and make the tournament funner. So what, do we have 5 cubes, and 4 tv's? Can anyone bring one more tv?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Nice, ill bring 25$ since me and yang still have that money match... Also, ima try to bring 2 other people with me to raise the prize money and make the tournament funner. So what, do we have 5 cubes, and 4 tv's? Can anyone bring one more tv?
we have two tvs and 2 cubes so we need 2 more tvs and 3 cubes
and good luck to both you and yang since im dont really know who to cheer for

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
good thing u didn't forget =0 btw i still dunno if i can go but i think i can.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Yang you have to make this cuz i want to get this mm over with. Also, nite I counted your tv's so together we have 4 for sure..

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I need an adress.

I have yet another piano thing this weekend on saturday (duet fun thing), but that is in the morning (8am) so it shouldn't interfere at all.

I will be there, and if ben confirms that he can go too, then he will probably be able to bring a tv too. I could bring a cube.

1 more thing: what time do things start and end/when should I get there and leave?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
sweet, so basically we can be there at any time. Idk about spending the night (sunday I have crap) but I'd defiatly be staying fairly late.

So let me rephrase my question from before: when will the tournament start and end?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Nite, i already planned to come up saturday and still till sunday, so is that kool? Can the tournament start at 1pm on saturday and then we'll just hurry up with singles and try to get to doubles... So basically, how about everyone come on saturday?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Nite, i already planned to come up saturday and still till sunday, so is that kool? Can the tournament start at 1pm on saturday and then we'll just hurry up with singles and try to get to doubles... So basically, how about everyone come on saturday?
Yea you can ^^
Yea i was thinking the same thing but just incase, the lastest the tourny could start at 2pm since i know people like to take there sweet *** time

Top Bottom