• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If some people are interested in going to this tournament in Okalahoma let me know ASAP. I need at least 2 weeks notice. Read the stipulations on sponsorship though before.

Marcel

Smash Cadet
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If some people are interested in going to this tournament in Okalahoma let me know ASAP. I need at least 2 weeks notice. Read the stipulations on sponsorship though before.
Its a bit of a drive but i'll see what i can do...
But me and my friends would like to play some colorado smashers sometime if we cant make it

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
EVERYONE I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey nick we should go to nites house this week....i can drive to ur house then we can just carpool from there.

Ghetto

Smash Cadet
i might be able to drive up this weekend and get some more smash in, dunno tho, cause i got like a ****load of college essays to write

get those vids up chap

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Tournament at nite's house?

Hey chap or anyone, so is there going to be a tournament at nite's house the weekend after this one? If so, can we make up the rules so we can get ready so we know what to look for... Ill be able to bring a gc and ima try to bring a tv. If i brought a tv, can someone else bring an rfu adapter? Anyways, we should have this as a warmup to the fall frenzy tournament.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Hey chap or anyone, so is there going to be a tournament at nite's house the weekend after this one? If so, can we make up the rules so we can get ready so we know what to look for... Ill be able to bring a gc and ima try to bring a tv. If i brought a tv, can someone else bring an rfu adapter? Anyways, we should have this as a warmup to the fall frenzy tournament.
we can do that but you will need to bring $40 for food housing and food

meleemarth

Smash Ace
What the heck is your problem chap?!!? im sick of you saying this crap. Im not bringing 40$ ****ing dollers.The most im going to bring is 25$ stop being a ****ing *******. Seriously! why are you being such a ****?!! is it because i charged 2$ extra dollars for my tournament?!!?! i cant believe you, if your gonna still force me to bring 40$, dollars, then theres no point in coming. What the heck?! you want me to bring 40$ so i can stay over? well if thats the case, then ill just go for the day. Plus, why would i want to stay over with someone whos being a complete *******.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
What the heck is your problem chap?!!? im sick of you saying this crap. Im not bringing 40$ ****ing dollers.The most im going to bring is 25$ stop being a ****ing *******. Seriously! why are you being such a ****?!! is it because i charged 2$ extra dollars for my tournament?!!?! i cant believe you, if your gonna still force me to bring 40$, dollars, then theres no point in coming. What the heck?! you want me to bring 40$ so i can stay over? well if thats the case, then ill just go for the day. Plus, why would i want to stay over with someone whos being a complete *******.
now u know how some people felt when u annouced that they would have to pay for housing and stuff.......

BTW victor since u seem to share to other people like HUGS about whats going on here.....why don't u ask him if he can come to C3:FFF and the other oosers u talk to

Fury

Smash Apprentice
i dont work until 4 today, i guess i could go smash if u want to for a little while yang, cant this weekend i work to much but maybe next weekend i wanna get alittle practice in before the tourny.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, I need to come to some decisions on the location of CCCT this year. People have advocated for keeping it in Denver while others want it back in Colorado Springs. I have seen good turnouts in both areas so I don't see the problem with that.

Here are the options: Colorado Springs

Entertainmart wants me to it there in the Springs and they said that they should have enough equipment so we don't have to bring as much. The only thing about them is that they haven't ran a tournament set so I don't if I want to deal with a group of people that really don't know what it takes to run tournaments again.

The Castle: Thornton

This hotel will let us do it. They have a direct ty to 107.5 so good exposure and they have TV's for us to use. They have plenty of space. The only thing about them is that they will ask for significant amount of the money to do it there.

CU-Denver: Denver

Very cheap rates on room, equipment for use, centralized in Denver but I have too see at the FFF how everything works to see if this place can do it. Seems good so far.

So there are the options!! discuss!!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
I vote for the springs since everything happens in dever. Also, its closer to the durango smashers.

Yang- what the hell ar eyou talking about?!?! hes charging me an extra 35$ when i only charged 2$?!!! Wow, also, since when do they buy food? last time i checked, im the one who has to buy myslef taco bell or anything else.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Booooooooo

Just to tell you Yang, I wont be able to go to Nite's tomorrow due to some community service I have to do. Can't on Sunday either due to homework gayness.

Also Chap, how do you guys get the link to C3 in a gif image? Post or PM how to do it so I can have it as a sig.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I vote for the springs since everything happens in dever. Also, its closer to the durango smashers.

Yang- what the hell ar eyou talking about?!?! hes charging me an extra 35$ when i only charged 2$?!!! Wow, also, since when do they buy food? last time i checked, im the one who has to buy myslef taco bell or anything else.
victor the point i'm trying to make is:they felt a little cheated because of the fact that u were going to charge them to stay when they offer housing for free.......thats all. Obviously Chap isn't going to charge u 35$, but i'm guessing he just wants u to realize how it felt to them. It was like a slap in face for them.

btw i vote denver

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, I need to come to some decisions on the location of CCCT this year. People have advocated for keeping it in Denver while others want it back in Colorado Springs. I have seen good turnouts in both areas so I don't see the problem with that.

Here are the options: Colorado Springs

Entertainmart wants me to it there in the Springs and they said that they should have enough equipment so we don't have to bring as much. The only thing about them is that they haven't ran a tournament set so I don't if I want to deal with a group of people that really don't know what it takes to run tournaments again.

The Castle: Thornton

This hotel will let us do it. They have a direct ty to 107.5 so good exposure and they have TV's for us to use. They have plenty of space. The only thing about them is that they will ask for significant amount of the money to do it there.

CU-Denver: Denver

Very cheap rates on room, equipment for use, centralized in Denver but I have too see at the FFF how everything works to see if this place can do it. Seems good so far.

So there are the options!! discuss!!
do it in denver more people here!!!!!

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Yang- of course i got the point, but did you ever stop and realize that, if it was my house, everyone could stay for free? It wasnt me who made the price go up, it was my grandma. Also, i think we should throw this in the springs because EVERYTHING happens in denver. It'd be nice, if the denver smasher would have to travel ONCE every six months or so. Seriously, come on guys let it be in the springs. That and blue, etc live in the springs and its closer to durango. Plz think about it being in the springs.

Duha

Smash Journeyman
Ben is the only one going to be there from Durango and that is a maybe but during this time he is going to be in bolder. So I would assume denver is way closer then the springs for him. but don't make your decision based on us cuz we porbally wont be there.

Shin_

Smash Rookie
ah i c, then denver it is... just make sure you got the equipment dfg..

Also, who is bringing stuff for the tournament at nite's house next weekend and whos going?

edit this is victor

Top Bottom