• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Gravity

Smash Ace
i guess its all in good fun...as long as we get our own 10000th post. cuz that would be pushing it....

*knives*

Smash Apprentice
Since when is colorado considered the south. Any way I have freinds in Colorado. I cant make it over there but I just thougth I would point that out.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Chap has a cool sig.
Also i'm not going to your house cuz i have a test on saturday and then too much homework so if you want the movies this week you should come to my house and get them.

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Chap has a cool sig.
Also i'm not going to your house cuz i have a test on saturday and then too much homework so if you want the movies this week you should come to my house and get them.
I Downloaded 28dayslater from google it was hella tight also(LastManon earth,thebat,and dawn of the dead)

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
I still gotta watch the bat.
Hey are you gonna be home today cuz i might go to your house today to get some matches. If i do go do you want me to take anything?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Hey tony, are you going to throw the first weekend of november tournament? i think you guys should as a prep tournament before the fall frenzy. If you guys want i can change the adress and stuff in the Halloween Bash tournament thread and we can start posting the tournament information there..

M

Mookie1171

Do any of you live near Fort Collins? If so I'd be interested in getting some smashing going on. Also are the tournaments posted on the calendar? What's the best way to find out when and where any tournaments in Colorado would be?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Do any of you live near Fort Collins? If so I'd be interested in getting some smashing going on. Also are the tournaments posted on the calendar? What's the best way to find out when and where any tournaments in Colorado would be?
Usually by checking this thread. Also, I MIGHT be close to Fort Collins, dunno.

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Sure, Victor, we'll hold one.

But we need money for food.
And housing.
Oh, and you guys kinda offended their mom last time by being white, so change that, too.

So yeah, bring about $40, and roll around in the mud before coming here. That way your cracker *** doesn't stink up the place, and we have enough money to feed you and let you sleep on our floor.

EDIT: IoZ

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hey guys
Sorry I can't do anything this weekend, I have this piano competition thing this weekend, so it's a no go. I'm also going to new york next weekend, but the weekend after that I can assure you I would be able to do something. Actually, I get back early sunday next weekend, so I might be able to do something then. But I really want to play somebody!

LOL im still amazingly buisy...

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
ok ill bring 20$ but last time i checked im not as white as tony..
No, you're whiter than me. Look at your pasty-*** face.

Oh, you're referring to that 1/4th garbage race you have pulsing in your veins? The genes that give you a small *****?

My bad... obviously superior to me.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
im not paying 40$, no one else has to pay it and then, what is with the random flamming? rofl w/e. Hey would you guys be up to it if alex and I came to your house next weekend of friday or saturday cuz we have this friday off from school?

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Just saw the movie"Prestige" and all I have to say is I hated it. I guess it's a pretty clever movie for most people, but I figured the entire thing out by half way through, and was left sitting there through the rest of it :( So good movie, but when you figure it out half way through it sucks.

Oh, btw 1st place this weekend! =D (in the piano competition thing)

Supa Sami

Smash Rookie
Sure, Victor, we'll hold one.

But we need money for food.
And housing.
Oh, and you guys kinda offended their mom last time by being white, so change that, too.

So yeah, bring about $40, and roll around in the mud before coming here. That way your cracker *** doesn't stink up the place, and we have enough money to feed you and let you sleep on our floor.

EDIT: IoZ
Rafa is a badass mother****er .....

and no i dont care about double posting.... becouse rafa is soooo great i had to say it great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great ****ing great

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Rafa is a badass mother****er .....

and no i dont care about double posting.... becouse rafa is soooo great i had to say it great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great ****ing great
I approve this message

Top Bottom