• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
meleemarth said:
HEH Buzz i liked how in your sig it says featuring Co when im pretty sure no one can go...
Has Textbook Ninja backed out yet? He hasn't said anything to me. Also, I heard that the only thing blocking you is money, Victor. Need me to make you a loan? :)

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Well if no one else ends up going from colorado I might just chill too. Sorry to say it, but this will give me time to practice, work on our durango smash scene, and work some more. So I guess Ill have to catch a later tournament out there or something. Hope everything goes well though.

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I just checked out the NDK dates, Ill be in denver on a confrence call. So Ill be able to make it to that if any of you will show up there. Hope theres a few good smashers there :/.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
... ... ...
sooo, Colorado is out then? For sure? I would remind you that Arizona is coming to this, but somehow I think that won't affect your decision...

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
well i can't go to lovo's house this saturday due to transportation issues which sucks.....can't wait till end of sept when i can drive. Victor...Yo soy MATF para corazon

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Zeal, since HALO is a bigger money maker for the Dojo and since the the dojo caters to HALO mostly there's nothing that I can do about that but the TV issue will not be a problem. As for the mixture people just have to deal with it to some degree and accept people's games for what they are. I rarely hear complaints about other games from HALO players only from other players. The funny thing is some of the halo players enjoy having other games around. If people just respect each other it will not be a problem. Since this is a summer event the game list will be small. And since the new DDR is coming out I'm going to reserve ddr for arcade for now. I will PM you about the details of my project. I will using the rules similar to CCCT and the MLG.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Textbook and JinX: I'll be at NDK. I have actually been there every year for quite a number of years. My sister is a huge anime addict, and so am I, so I will be there for sure. I am usually in the video game room 70-80% of the time, exept for last year where I was in there for like 50% because I was running other stuff.

Buzz: Dam... I sooo wanted to go to your tournament. There probably would have been a way but since it is on THAT date, I seriously won't be able to go :cry: I just hope I get to play you guys sometime soon. I bet I will be able to go to tournaments in the summer.

Chap: Thanks ;)

Lovo: Well it is like 50-50 right now to whether I can come to your house or not this saturday. I will keep you updated. And I will bring my cube if I come. I really hope I can come.... :(

AND NO MORE ****ING SPANISH! (hehe, I just had to say that)

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
YangFuShang said:
well i can't go to lovo's house this saturday due to transportation issues which sucks.....can't wait till end of sept when i can drive. Victor...Yo soy MATF para corazon
no im sorry you're to much of a chinck

the Marronator

Smash Ace
wtf I can't edit my post...
But DFG, I guess that is fine, just try to have the halo tournaments on different days from smash because it would really be nice if we could use thoes TVs. Personally, I don't have any problems with the halo players other than the TV issue. I just want to have more tvs next time.

Gojira

Smash Lord
Textbook Ninja said:
Well if no one else ends up going from colorado I might just chill too. Sorry to say it, but this will give me time to practice, work on our durango smash scene, and work some more. So I guess Ill have to catch a later tournament out there or something. Hope everything goes well though.
So no one from CO is coming anymore? What happened? It was the talk of the time and now everyone cannot go? Come one, this thing is going to be bigger then ccct. Caotic demised Forward Taj Omar.....and probably hugs are coming, then there is goign to be wyoming smashers as well. Textbook, im sure there our other CO smashers that will go with you. Since CO has many link players, you dont want to come see zarelid?

Meleemarth, how come you decided not to go, or did you?

LOVOOOOOOOO(thats all I can really say to him.....)

A carpool with bluemycon, spirit dragon, textbook ninja, and the mystery smasher is still a pretty big carpool........so why not do that?

(sorry if there are spelling errors, im doing alot right now)

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
Ill think about it, I really need to know who is coming and who needs a ride though... IF you are one of those people, get in touch with me please. haha and so you stop calling him mystery player, his SN is Mogo and he uses Doc M. Anyway, yeah Ill try and still go but I cant guaruntee anything uless things shape up with the people wanting a ride.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Yeah im not going cuz its towards the end of may which is going to mean im going to have to study for finals. Also i just dont want to go because i would rather go FC because i have some stuff i have to settle with some other players. Im sorry but anyways gorjira i hope you have fun at this tournament because your one nice guy and i hope we can play soon.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
I was going to go..... SOB :cry::cry:
There is not possible way for me to go. I wish I could though....

Edit: Textbook, I would advise you to go. AT LEAST FOR ME!!!!! There are going to be some really good people there, so GO!

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
meleemarth said:
Yeah im not going cuz its towards the end of may which is going to mean im going to have to study for finals. Also i just dont want to go because i would rather go FC because i have some stuff i have to settle with some other players. Im sorry but anyways gorjira i hope you have fun at this tournament because your one nice guy and i hope we can play soon.
I'm confused. The tournament is May 13. That's not "toward the end of May". Second, how much would it cost you to come besides entry fee?

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Mini Tournament at Lovo's(depending on if ten or more pple show)

Alright guys heres the plan, if there is 10+ ppl at rafa's house on Sat we are going to throw a mini tournament.

cost- 5$
rules-same as ccct.
time-starts whenever we get ten ppl. xp

so bring a little extra cash if you can and some luck xp!

p.s. buzz it would cost me 200$ to fly and theres no way i would do that cuz i would rather save it for FC and the rev. And its towards the end of may for me because my school gets out at 23rd so we are going to have to study for finals.

OH AND I LOVE YOU QDVS HERES MY LOVE FOR YOU <3 LOL

meleemarth

Smash Ace
omg I Love Everyone Especially Rafa And Jin....woot They're My Homeboys Lol Give Me Some Lovin!!! Co Needs More Love! <3 <3 <3 <3

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
meleemarth said:
p.s. buzz it would cost me 200$ to fly and theres no way i would do that cuz i would rather save it for FC and the rev. And its towards the end of may for me because my school gets out at 23rd so we are going to have to study for finals.
I'm still confused. You could go with Textbook Ninja. Even if you did fly, you can get tickets from Southwest for $100. But if you don't want to go then that's fine. I just didn't understand your reasoning. That's all. :(

Gojira

Smash Lord
Buzz said:
I'm still confused. You could go with Textbook Ninja. Even if you did fly, you can get tickets from Southwest for $100. But if you don't want to go then that's fine. I just didn't understand your reasoning. That's all. :(
if you do a carpoole youl pay like 20 dollars and 10 for entry.......Well, we hope to see you at the next slackerz tourney.......

Textbook Ninja

Smash Journeyman
peach's pan said:
Edit: Textbook, I would advise you to go. AT LEAST FOR ME!!!!! There are going to be some really good people there, so GO!
Haham yeah I guwss I should bring some of the CO smash scene to the area huh? Well we will see, Ill still get the time off, but I wont know until closer to the date, because I know Im supposed to be up in denver next month but I have to check with my client. Anyway, Ill try, I really will, so keep me on the list for arriving. :dizzy:

Ive been working on my link too ^^ w00t Ide say Ive gotten better (still need to work on my l-canceling, dont know why Im having issues with it latley), and I gave in to meleemarth :(... I couldnt stick with pikachu, I went marth with my second character haha. :laugh:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. If anyone has any pictures that they took at CCCT please send them too me because I need to send some to some of the sponsors.

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Jin X said:
Hey victor, this is the sig i was working on for myself before you logged

Wow Jin i hate you soo much cuz you always make yourself the good sigs. WTF IS WITH THAT!! thats gay and now ive decided im going back to 8000's banner that he made me cuz your gay!LIKE OFFICIALLY MEGA GAY!

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
well people I need help on the music for OCTW and as in people I mean people in MATF I have one song so far well 2 songs but thats just the intro the OCTW will be around 5 minutes long I need one more song ******

Jin X

Smash Cadet
Well victor, TOO BAD LOL! j/k... i just learned how to do the little animation thingy, and my sigs, they get better by the sig so...

Jin X

Smash Cadet
Im using photoshop and image ready...
if you want, i can make you one, just tell me what you want on it

EDIT: And victor, its only a grunge backround, with a marth pic, and a little tiny animation

Top Bottom