• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hey wassup. I might be able to come if I work out a transportation deal. You guys probably don't know who I am, so just ask David, he knows me. I was also at the last CCCT under the alias "Wumbo" (I wumbo, you wumbo, he/she/me wumbo, wumbology the study of wumbo! It's first grade!)

I play a decent yoshi/bowser and I really badly need some exp. against non-noob, non-CPU characters.

Sorry but ummmmmmmmm no hablo espanol (I think that's right...) :ohwell:

Friday or Saturday both work for me, but Saturday is preffered. I would also need directions to the place. My one redeeming feature is that I can bring a cube and a VCR for sure(no tapes though), and maybe a TV. :)

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
Bloshi said:
Hey wassup. I might be able to come if I work out a transportation deal. You guys probably don't know who I am, so just ask David, he knows me. I was also at the last CCCT under the alias "Wumbo" (I wumbo, you wumbo, he/she/me wumbo, wumbology the study of wumbo! It's first grade!)

I play a decent yoshi/bowser and I really badly need some exp. against non-noob, non-CPU characters.

Sorry but ummmmmmmmm no hablo espanol (I think that's right...) :ohwell:

Friday or Saturday both work for me, but Saturday is preffered. I would also need directions to the place. My one redeeming feature is that I can bring a cube and a VCR for sure(no tapes though), and maybe a TV. :)
hmm well you need to talk to El_LoVo for that

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
La comida china esta buena pero posole y tacos le ganan todo los dias.

THe smashfest is on Saturday people, okay, so not friday, NOT FRIDAY,
it is on saturday

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
i think i played you bloshi
yea the thing is on saturday now so you can come then

Hey, what if i put the tv's and **** in the living room, do you guys mind a bit of glare in exchange for more space?

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
hey i think everyone should bring a cube so we don't have another incident like when tony couldn't show at my place

that and idk how many tv's are being brought
but if you can bring one then you should

don't be lazy

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
Chap (The 8th Light) said:
LoVo-so we play in one room at the same time with 4 tvs?

meleemarth-yang left I think you hurt his feelings
no, well kinda, we can still use my room and ****

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Alright everyone so make sure you atleast bring a cube and make sure you bring a VCR with some tapes. So im bringing a TV , GC, and some tapes. So everyone else list what your bringing....

lol mexicana fiesta en rafa's casa. La mama de rafa va a ser pist!

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
well
i'm going to have three large tv's
1 cube
2 vcr's
Hey do you guys like snacks
i just realized i've never had any to give out so
tell me what you like and i'll see what i can do

Chap (The 8th Light)

Smash Apprentice
El_LoVo said:
well
i'm going to have three large tv's
1 cube
2 vcr's
Hey do you guys like snacks
i just realized i've never had any to give out so
tell me what you like and i'll see what i can do
hey did you eat mi comida china?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yah, I remember playing you Lovo... That's right... you kicked my ***.
Where would your house be then? And is there a set time? (like from whatever o' clock to whenever o' clock?)

Top Bottom