• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

College Station: v2012 Almost Zombies

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
You guys have a thread still? Well damn

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Leave us alone >:

Cstat is pretty inactive during the summer, but this coming fall looks promising

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
your mom looked promising last night!

WHY NOT?!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Light I hate you

lmfao

Password HARD changed

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Sometime between the 21st and 28th for Light..and can't wait to see you guys again

iLight

Smash Lord
Since you guys are coming back after this weekend we can hold a smash fest at my house sometime next week then, DMG will be coming to chill w/ me for 4-5 days too so should be super fun, look forward to meeting you hospes and seeing everyone in the CS2G crew again. Wish me luck in my last singles tournament this weekend!

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Yes, can't wait to be back guys x3 . And awesome, DMG will be there/here. And good luck AJ!

Also, updated/updating front page, what else should I add/edit?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
LIES~!!!

..idk how that happened, I was just using the images I made last year and going through them and it just happened, but I didn't forget about you retro!

Sieguest

Smash Master
A minigame to distract me in the afternoon would make laugh and cry at the same time. Laugh because of the fun, cry because I know I'll regret it later. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Heading out at 5 AM for CS. Going to be dealing with Corps business as soon as I arrive.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Done with work, so I'll be preparing all my stuff and be getting ready to head back. Again, aiming for Thursday, no later than Friday, no earlier than Wednesday

iLight

Smash Lord
A minigame to distract me in the afternoon would make laugh and cry at the same time. Laugh because of the fun, cry because I know I'll regret it later. Looking forward to seeing you guys!

Heading out at 5 AM for CS. Going to be dealing with Corps business as soon as I arrive.
good luck playing brawl while in the corps, i doubt you will have as much free time as you want

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. IV is coming up September 17th-18th in Jacksonville, AR! We are expecting ~200 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, BlazBlue:CS II, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat 9, SSF4:AE, Street Fighter 3rd Strike: Online Edition, and more! Smashers are coming in from several states to compete!

Note that our tournament is working on securing sponsorships from well known companies which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. The Traveling Circus has expressed interest as of this time. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=308992
I'd normally respond to replies on this thread, but I'm so busy with Med. School that I don't have time. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

njayhuang

Smash Rookie
Howdy! My name is njayhuang and I'm a Biology major from Houston, Texas, but most importantly I'm the loudest and proudest member of the Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2015! A!

Now that that's out of my system, I'm a casual looking to meet some other smashers here at A&M. I haven't Smashed in a long time due to not having any one to play with. I play mostly Melee, although I don't object to Brawl. If y'all could tell me where you guys smash I'll try to come.

Thanks, and Gig 'em! ^_^ b

iamjoel5

Smash Rookie
Just keep an eye on this thread to find out the location and time of upcoming playing. 2 of us usuals will be playing this wednesday or Thursday. Eitherway, we will post it on here with all necessary information.

Good to hear from you, it's always cool when the new guys join and either show us something or we get to show yall some stuff.

:phone:

iamjoel5

Smash Rookie
ATTENTION NEWCOMERS: (including Hospes and njayhuang)

Please post your cell phone numbers so that we can let you guys know when we're going to meet up. We don't always remember to post on here when we play especially if it's just one or two of us playing.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I'm finally back in town, but don't have a car because the transmission blew out last night so my father had to drop me off.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Number is 4327706617

Phone won't be on most weekdays due to me doing corps stuff+school, but Friday Afternoon+Saturday I'm good.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Well I'm gonna cook something up and I guess if anything goes down, hit me up. Or if you want/can Joel, pick me up and drop me off later, or I can see if I can at least get a ride there later

Top Bottom