• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

Mjolnir

Smash Cadet
I like chanellos, and getting ***** is what happens when you mess with CNU smashers

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
Gah, oh well looks like I missed the opportunity. Good luck Trey and your group! ^_^

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
can't be thursday, juan polecat, jamie and john are playing volleyball at 9
unless we do this on campus and schedual around the volleyball game

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
So when's our crew duel goin down, fats? 4v4, 5v5? Loser buys Dean Chanellos?

BTW, Shaeman, watch the double/triple/quadruple posts, the edit button = top tier.
I like the sound of that. So when should I expect my pizza? I like mushrooms.
shrooms, duude....:psycho: No, not those. Those are profit only.

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
lol i feel bad for fats team, not because of our actual playing skill, but bc theyre gonna have to deal with trey pointing out every single mistake they make to demoralize them "HE ROLLS TOO MUCH, HE'S GARBAGE, GET EM OUTTA HERE, NOBODY LIKES SHIEK/FOX/TOP TIERS!"...those draft crews always sucked when ur not on his team lol

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I'm not saying it'll be easy for team fats to win, but all of us do live for chanellos...

I'm mean, our name is team FATS, come on now.

I vote for wednesday evening, we could prob ably do it the game room in warwick river, they have a big tv and couches, and absolutely NO ONE goes there

Mjolnir

Smash Cadet
team shenannigans is too good.

Sheik has an eating disorder.

Fox is adopted and nobody loves him.

Cow

Smash Apprentice
Its worth noting that chanello's is evidently free if the order is phoned in by fats
.. that shi is broken.

firestyx

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, it's Amelia xD
I was never into Smash this much before, but now I wanna train and get good >:3

I play as G&W (primary), Dr. Mario, and I'm trying to learn Samus... And occasionally I'm Marth, but he's boooooooooooooring.

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Low tiers characters rock!
I hate top tiers so much Like Sheik..
Im actually one of those Few Zelda players....
And im a Roy user......

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
O-No, I'm so ready for this. I've learned so much about my own playing style, what to watch for, character matchups... Dallas isn't ready for two head rapers ;)

And only ONE MORE DAY until Fats and Team Suck totally buy my trainees food... I'm going to record this ****.

edit:

Patriotic, where are you from?

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
At least he doesn't use Bowser, then he'd never win, ever.

edit:

I'd like to see a good Roy player for once, come to cnu sometime, we'll play.

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
it's definately possible to be good with roy, but that doesn't change that he's a terri ble character as a whole

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
the only good roy i've seen on the EC area is neo. but idk if he still plays or not.

adwillia

Smash Apprentice
so i'm going marth from now until the day i die. i would go peach, but she cheated on me. ask cow.....

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Shaeman you should be the one talking about spamming
Shaeman falco "Dair, Dair, Dair, Dair, Dair, Dair, Dair, SHL, SHL, SHL, SHL, SHL, Dair, shine,Dair, SHine etc."
i only spam moves Five times while Shaeman Uses the same Move like fiffty times.....

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
so i'm going marth from now until the day i die. i would go peach, but she cheated on me. ask cow.....
for real, son, Peach is a lying heart breaking *****. She's all sweet nothings and ****, offerin you that ***, only to have it be your undoing.

Uh, are you talking about Eli who goes to ODU and uses Mario??? good buddy of mine, and future raper of CNU's crew come October 19th ^_^

Roy can be awesome, some characters can destroy him wayyy too easily though, and that's quite unfortunate.

Neo is phenomenal.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
9 Will work just fine for us. If there are 8 people, at most 7 matches, each match is 3-ish minutes, this will last half an hour, Juan... you won't miss your beloved south park, just play better. Besides, it's not like we'll need our whole crew anyways :p

Top Bottom