• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
Also, that was a fun crew battle last night. Even though Fats's crew didn't show up, and neither did the pizza. Pah. Oh well, I had fun fighting against Cow, O-NO, and Fats for the first time. Also, I almost beat you Juan. I'm sooooo close! Haha.

Oh well, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming crew battle ^_^.

VAromani

Smash Cadet
Also, that was a fun crew battle last night. Even though Fats's crew didn't show up, and neither did the pizza. Pah. Oh well, I had fun fighting against Cow, O-NO, and Fats for the first time. Also, I almost beat you Juan. I'm sooooo close! Haha.

Oh well, I'm really looking forward to the upcoming crew battle ^_^.
i agree....i even got to unleash my uber-cheap kirby :p:laugh:

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
how late were people smashing?

oh, and my friend didn't get outta class until 11... weak

oh, and juan has a pretty dirty falcon, those things I said when you were fighting my friends link in crews were just to give him confidence, he gets nervous... do not take that personally man, you got skills

VAromani

Smash Cadet
My kirby managed to pull a few "V's" also ^^

im going to have to say, smashing at CNU is really fun. sadly i wont be able to be there until sometime next week.

btw, if VAromani is who i think it is....we ***** in teams!!!

<(^^)b
haha yeah, i am who you think i am...:p!! that was really really fun!:chuckle: and its fine you cant come back til next week cuz its fall break for CNU and most ppl are going away.

<(*^.^*<) + "V's"= dead bowsers...and a lot of other characters too :p

O-NO

Smash Journeyman
Vallejo CA! (for lowlifes that dont know) Teh Bea
haha yeah, i am who you think i am...:p!! that was really really fun!:chuckle: and its fine you cant come back til next week cuz its fall break for CNU and most ppl are going away.

<(*^.^*<) + "V's"= dead bowsers...and a lot of other characters too :p
fall break huh? is anyone still going to be around? i mean, there wont be any class and theres going to be lots of smash to play....

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
Nope, I'll be gone till Tuesday. Then another week of tests. Bleh -.-

Good luck finding someone though!

(Oh, and O-NO, my brother wanted to know your screen name for Halo 3 so that he can play you. He's Snowblind12.)

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
We just played last night, you should've come by, man.

Cow! Send me the Losers Finals from saturday, please! I really want that footage.

edit:

I will NOT be posting this on the internet, I just want the footage for personal improvement... I have a compendium of my matches to cut the "slack" off of my game :)

Kukulza

Smash Apprentice
how late were people smashing?

oh, and my friend didn't get outta class until 11... weak

oh, and juan has a pretty dirty falcon, those things I said when you were fighting my friends link in crews were just to give him confidence, he gets nervous... do not take that personally man, you got skills
Thanks man, i hope my falcon isnt total garbage, i got lots to learn though to be up there with CDOT and LOZR. Ur ganon was insane dude, its nice to see somebody good with something besides those boring top tiers. Watching fox, falco, shiek, peach (except cow's) and marth gets old really fast.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Ride Situation

How's everyone getting to ODU for the crew battles on the 19th?

I assumed Cow, Fats, Adwillia, B-rod and I would be carpooling together. B-team's getting a ride with Pat's roommate, but what about all of cnu's spectators? GET YO **** STRAIGHt!

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
thats a good question

we need to determine who our b team is though, this is no joke.

I mean, we could have an 8 person b team with stock split to 3 each, and odu have 4 each

but I'd rather make it a 6v6 even though I'm not on the team.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Lets just play em, round robin b-team tourney this weekend? That way, we'll see who plays and who doesn't. If you don't make it, you'll still be there for friendlies and ****, so no worries.

Besides, it's all for fun anyways.

Cow

Smash Apprentice
well, in theory two of the people in that fats carpool can drive (fats and I), so we could split up if there's enough people who want to come?

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
Sonic is in Smash. Sonic is in Smash.

Happiest. Day. Of. My. Life.

Ps. I've found my second character Trey.

Cow

Smash Apprentice
Sonic is in Smash. Sonic is in Smash.

Happiest. Day. Of. My. Life.

Ps. I've found my second character Trey.
its like rollout, but it looks like a reasonable move!
this.. this must be a great day for you.

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
its like rollout, but it looks like a reasonable move!
this.. this must be a great day for you.
Monumental.

BTW Cow, maybe next week could I schedule you to teach to of my crew members in Peach? And do you know anyone good with Marth/Game and Watch?

Cow

Smash Apprentice
Monumental.

BTW Cow, maybe next week could I schedule you to teach two of my crew members in Peach? And do you know anyone good with Marth/Game and Watch?
absolutely.. just not monday, because that's going to be a crappy day for me.

edit: i could probably teach the basics with marth, but g&w is a nogo.. fats or dee mayhaps?

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
absolutely.. just not monday, because that's going to be a crappy day for me.

edit: i could probably teach the basics with marth, but g&w is a nogo.. fats or dee mayhaps?
Cool! I think tuesday may be perfect. Maybe around mid afternoon (before dinner) or even after is fine.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Fats knows a lot about G&W's technical aspect, definitely helped my Gdub game considerably =D
If he forgets to mention this, just keep it in the back of your brain and you'll remember when you need to:
"just remember, a single sausage earns you an aerial"
sounds crazy, but it's true. Mindgames. Also when you're recovering, if you're way above the stage but relatively close, just start throwing sausage like mad and then stop when you get to about stage or first platform height and then go for the sweetspot. you'll see what happens when you try it ^_^

jhoxn

Smash Cadet
Fats knows a lot about G&W's technical aspect, definitely helped my Gdub game considerably =D
If he forgets to mention this, just keep it in the back of your brain and you'll remember when you need to:
"just remember, a single sausage earns you an aerial"
sounds crazy, but it's true. Mindgames. Also when you're recovering, if you're way above the stage but relatively close, just start throwing sausage like mad and then stop when you get to about stage or first platform height and then go for the sweetspot. you'll see what happens when you try it ^_^
Thanks! I'll let my crew mate know that. ^_^

Top Bottom