• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
kp, were u referring to my horrible doc and bowser? meh, i gave up on doc and i play bowser for fun. but i do want to continue learning marth from u. more dittoes sometime!

and yes i am learning the fox vs sheik matchup quite well

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I'll money match $10 :]
as long as shiek is out of the equation, i'll be link the entire time.

I'm trying to save ^ for a 360 since i cant get a freaking job yet.

P.S. I'm working on my speed and flashiness with link x3
I think i have a pretty solid mindgame now.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
actually i was referring to shaman's doc.. anyways, i'll do 5 2 dollar money match sets instead;P I need actual experience, as i'm going in blind to fight link..though i guess i'll show you my main next time:p

..also, this gives me an advantage because it lets me figure out which char matchups you are worst at for future tourneys;p

but ya, sometimes after the 1st let's play shaman. sets will be best of 7, normal bans and rules.

also, crystal, i have a question...how the hell can your marth be so bad, when your falco and fox are so good..seriously 3 stocks without trying..i'd swear your pichu was better:\

i never have understood how anyone can be bad at marth..he has a sword the size of NJ. Next time i play your marth i expect him to be at least as good as my peach.

and you and I should MM too, you I'm willing to go 5 dollars a match if you want...since unlike with shaman i actually have falco/fox experience.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
marth needs to know his matchups and proper spacing. i.e. a fair vs a cc falco=death and f-smashing into a wavedashing mario=death.
for someone whos used to a high shield-pressure game with fox/falco to switch to someone who has a totally different playing style and different type of moveset, its hard to know how to approach and space moves such as fair and f-smash.
New Jersey sized sword may be encompassing, but it begs to be punished. for which reason i continue to learn marth

SpeedYoshi

Smash Journeyman
Marth requires spacing
no awesome spacing = *****
fox/falco's spacing is less important as falco can run away and laser and fox can just run away =D

KP-where do you live? I'm guessing in the SoVA area?

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
So shaman..our MM..when are they going to happen..either come to one of the main events or just tell me when you're going to drop by

also..who else is around..i wanna play smash

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
I really have no idea as of now.. but i'll let you know ahead of time.

Oh and btw, Marth may have New Jersey, but Link has a boomerang encompassing the width of asia ;)

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
Alert Alert: PTZR, We have not yet engaged in battle. Consent to termination immediately or suffer the consequences!

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
so obviously the best idea is for NN people to get rides to my place early in the week..camp out..and then go to the other thing, and then camp out some more:p but alas no, everyone has lives or some such nonsense.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
oh bad news PTZR, I went to c3 and got EXTENSIVE roy training.

I found out that Ganon may be roys worst match up, hahahahahahah

I beat chu's roy a worthless 1 dollar mm, then played a bunch of games with meep's roy. which I had to chain grab to beat.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice

I beat chu's roy a worthless 1 dollar mm, then played a bunch of games with meep's roy. which I had to chain grab to beat.
lol. the only thing roy has against gannon is his counter

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757

Bad news indeed, but sorry to burst your bubble Everyone is roy's worst matchup.. You just have to know your opponent before charging in like a reckless Roytard.

EDIT: And if Marth's Sword is the size of New Jersy Then his grab Range is the size of Texas

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
ya, if you aren't the best in your little crew you shouldn't be MM fats..i'm a little afraid to as well..but eventually i will..it's just a matter of finding a week or two in which i want to train the ganon matchup in prep for a MM..

so unless you have a particular desire to learn the matchup iwoulnd't go blind into that kind of MM..he's good

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i won..i wouldn't call it ****..**** is what you did to my marth on battlefield the first time we fought...glad crews dont' have those small stages on random:\

(if you've forgotten it was a 3-stock)

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
MM me? best of 7?
yeah, what amount? and do you want to determine the characters ahead of time, or just do normal advanced slob picks (I announce level, you pick char, then I pick char. or vice versa, who ever lost the previous round)

its up to you. I say 5 bucks. my ganon vs any 1 of your chars best of 7.

how about 2 mm, ganon v fox then ganon v falco. both $5 both best of 7

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
5 dollars, best of 7, my jiggs vs your falco..or if you're willing of course i'd prefer a marth falco set..or a fox falco set...i just don't feel like learning vs ganon matchups;p

oh, and not this weekend..wait till school starts up..i'll lose enough money in the next few weeks as it is..i will have cash in another month or so

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
I have new found confidence in my falco and ganon. I've pretty much abandoned all my other 2ndaries but samus, lol

seems like I'll be headed down to school tomorrow. TREY LETS SMASH! anyone else?? my place should be available for playing.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Neither of us can afford that amount of money >_>

And smash tomorrow is purely dependent on movie times for AVP-R with Harbour View... and possibly other plans.

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
My jigs vs. any of your falcos: $1,000,000
LOL.
I'll do it. just divide $1,000,000 by $100,000!
best of 3 tho :)

And in all seriousness, don't go through with this alex. Fats is better than you think.
Especially 1v1! Don't waste your mommy's money xD

EDIT: wait, where does fats go to school @?
and what the hell!? Where's teh CNU eventzors @!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
LOL.
I'll do it. just divide $1,000,000 by $100,000!
best of 3 tho :)

And in all seriousness, don't go through with this alex. Fats is better than you think.
Especially 1v1! Don't waste your mommy's money xD

EDIT: wait, where does fats go to school @?
and what the hell!? Where's teh CNU eventzors @!?!?!?!?!?!?
.....I have a Job Stupid.
and i Can Drive now by myself.

I wouldn't Be talking if I were you.

Top Bottom