• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CNU SMASH! - Next Biweekly TBA

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i found it pretty funny actually...drama gives me something to read when i come on the boards

btw, are any of these guys good? i have no clue who any of them are other than that they are part of shaman's crew...i don't even know how good they are..i think IV said that they were better than him? i forget...shrugs

hey ether no fair i wanted first dibs

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
Im not part of a Crew yet Apparently im just the roy player.....-_-

edit-Oh before I go on, My name Is Alex So now i can finally have a name.....
Instead of that Roy player.....

To Ether Do you even Play Roy????
Hmmmm I like the Sound of That MM I'll think about it.

And KP Do you Play Roy???

Does anyone Here Play Roy as A Main, A Secondary?

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
i found it pretty funny actually...drama gives me something to read when i come on the boards

btw, are any of these guys good? i have no clue who any of them are other than that they are part of shaman's crew...i don't even know how good they are..i think IV said that they were better than him? i forget...shrugs

hey ether no fair i wanted first dibs
AGH NOOO!!!

ill be ****ed if i ever say that this "crew" can touch me!
only shaeman has teh skillz

Pitzer

The Young Lion
NNID
Pitzer757
He is good againist

Boozer, Kirby, Mewtwo and pichu thats pretty much it.
He beats Kirby, and Boozer, He is even with Mewtwo but definantly destroys pichu.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
No way, I'm calling you on your match-up accusations. Best 3/5. Your Roy. My Bowser.

You better know how to sweetspot, ledgeattack -> Fsmash is pretty nasty.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
NO, yall have to come up with real Smash tag. No more of this first name business.

I put alot of time in to the name FATS, and I know people like O-No, Riku, Schoolie D, and C-stick weren't born with those names. (well, maybe c-stick)

just think of a dumb unique name and there won't be any name disputes is all :D

Ether

Smash Ace
lol kits

Also, iirc, Schoolie destroys all my non-high tier characters, including my Roy, with his Bowser, so I'm pretty sure he'd decimate any other Roy in SoVa.

Or maybe not. Maybe my Roy just sucks, and it should be $mm'd for $20 in a ditto.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
where is roy in the tiers anyways? and yes, roy is better than kirby, pichu, bowser..and i would probably add G&W, zelda, yoshi, and half the cast to those roy ought to be able to beat..but roy is hard to play..

still, schoolie's bowser is beast...i play bowser a lot...but i lost the ditto:(..he's just too fast...)and i dunno if i would like that matchup (roy bowser),

still..1 dollar MM best of 7 roy bowser..here we go schoolie! (oh i ban yoshi's)

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
lol kits

Also, iirc, Schoolie destroys all my non-high tier characters, including my Roy, with his Bowser, so I'm pretty sure he'd decimate any other Roy in SoVa.

Or maybe not. Maybe my Roy just sucks, and it should be $mm'd for $20 in a ditto.
lol hustla

M3RC

Smash Apprentice
I played schoolie's bowser with my falco. Im not sure if you remember but it was at toasty's when the Richmond crew came down. Yeah, but anyways, his bowser is pretty good.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Why don't I remember any of this?

OVER WINTER BREAK... I want to "rematch" anyone I played before, yet have no recollection of. Memory johns!

What's a good time for everyone to play? And KP, we need to play before winter break ends, I have refined my "Rolling ****" combo based on some advice from Fats. For some of the matches, I'll be sure to go falcon so you can get waveshining practice.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
how about today eh? wanna spend the night at my place? that would be a hell of a lot of smash..alternatively i guess i cuold just go down to CNU for a while this evening..but i have to convince my brother to drive me...same for if i bring you up to camp..dunno if that's doable either...

is fats around? he has an apartment...i would camp there but i ahve a 10pg paper to write by sunday...

oh my cell will be off during my exam from 1:30 to 4:30..in case someone gets the idea of calling me during that time

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman
Fats is back in Nova. If you're free tonight, I may be able to drive out there and meet up with whatever w&m guys are still around for some friendlies.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
dude spend the night at my place!!! i live in an apart off campus..we will smash like sooo much...but i doubt other WM students are around. everyone is gone:(

if you do come..i challenge you to ultra crew match(4 stock all char..random stages)

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
atashi=feminine
watashi/watakushi=formal for both masc. and fem.
boku=informal masculine
ore=informal/arrogant masc.

who's to say im not man enough to use masculine/adult anywayz???

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
Way to kill the Japanese language. Let me stop. But isn't watashi for feminine and adult males?

Anywayys I wanna play these Shaeman's crew guys and Riku for Squirtle Squad initiation. I haven't played this game in ages due to mom/ride squanders.
U have to beat 3 of us in sets. Get ***** Son.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
who's unreal again? and who's orochi riku? i don't remember them...gah i can't keep track of people...and crystal you should come spend the night

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
who's unreal again? and who's orochi riku? i don't remember them...gah i can't keep track of people...and crystal you should come spend the night
unreal hasn't come to the cnu bi-weekly yet. lest jus says he wants to b a pro kirby?

as 4 me, i'm the sheik player as well as a partner with ether/russ. u can jus call me Riku.

SchoolieDee

Smash Journeyman

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
o yeah i got this ides 4 a squirtle squad sig. how bout a squirtle with the pimp shades doin the chu dat pose. sounds so ****, even ndn agreed :laugh:

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i played shaman some today..i thought he was pretty good..his link particularly..not so much his falco, but still...i had a lot of trouble fox vs link relatively..actually i don't remember if i won or not..i think i did..but it was shenanigans..he suicided...

i think in the time he was here he suicided like 15 times...i was kinda off too, but i only suicided like 2-3 times...i couldn't cg worth anything though:(

anyways, you should come over more, i'm not really that good at the link matchup since no one plays him..

i also learned one thing today, though it cost me a match..it appears that you don't have the 3 frames to queue a roll out of falco's dthrow on fox unless you first DI away so that they have to take a step forward to grab...good to know for the future i guess.

spotdodge works either way..but isn't recommended since they might charge a fsmash instead..unless of course you're on FD and really are willing to risk it in exchange for hte chance for your own Shieldgrab to chaingrab..

also i learned one other thing

falcon rocks Rainbow cruise hardcore

oh, and IV is getting better at the fox sheik matchup.

next time let's money match some...cheap buyin..like a quarter or something;p...it's just i really had trouble focusing when you played bad char like doc...or bowser..though i guess looking back your doc was pretty good

CStick

Smash Lord
whose all trying out for SS?

also, I wasnt born into my name, but judging by how scrubbish, non-technical, and janky my style is with every char other than ganon, the title of the n00b's most prestigious tool suits me rather well.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
you mean the advanced tool of spacing that one only appreciates truly after you realize the need for proper spacing? and i hope to come, i need a lot more exp..i heard it will be pools so that entices me. That way i don't just get knocked out really fast by someone like oh-no, who has won against my marth in 2/2 matches..i don't think i've gotten to play him since the, but i doubt it's changed.

Top Bottom