• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
definitely gonna try to make this, sounds like it could be huge

also tell steven to bring my sweater if he still has it and we both go to this lol

spider_sense

Smash Champion
-_- Linguini, how many "tournaments" are you going to "host"? You need to let Phil know AHEAD of time, and make sure it's actually going to happen. Seriously. **** has got to stop.

I might come to this, I'm kind of losing interest in the game. We'll see. =/

Finch

Smash Lord
I'm just saying, if I lived in NY and flew to florida for a one day tournament at zero ping I would be pretty disappointed. Aren't there any other venues there at all?

Linguini

Smash Master
-_- Linguini, how many "tournaments" are you going to "host"? You need to let Phil know AHEAD of time, and make sure it's actually going to happen. Seriously. **** has got to stop.

I might come to this, I'm kind of losing interest in the game. We'll see. =/
Way ahead of you bud, but thanks for caring.

and finch,not that I know of.

Blea Gelo

Smash Lord
wtf is this crap, im not there and this crpa is fking exiting.. DAM WTF... wanna know the results already..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom