• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_Saber

Smash Apprentice
Lol mike didn't go to p4. Also me and yay are not gonna be here. Were going to karnfest because I'd like to go to with like 5 plus entrants. Dj please stop hosting o nc tourny dates
Oh well someone named mikemoney went and I confused them (moneymike and mikemoney are hard not to confuse). I have only seen him vrs. PP (which is a 1 way street to ****) so how does he perform against lozr and yay?

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Oh well someone named mikemoney went and I confused them (moneymike and mikemoney are hard not to confuse). I have only seen him vrs. PP (which is a 1 way street to ****) so how does he perform against lozr and yay?
Money Mike beat PP at a tourney recently. You have no idea what you're talking about.

0megaZer0

Smash Lord
it is Officially Brawl then --> Tournament MIGHT happen depending on turnout

So until the actual attendance is shown, it's just a simple smashfest

Darkfire150

Smash Cadet
That guy from greenville? Cmon trc, I thought we were friends ;) seriously though, I would appreciate it, but I don't want to be the only person who wants to brawl. No one else wants to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom