• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Close Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGreatBo

Smash Apprentice
He has already said that MK will be banned this tournament. Leave it alone if you don't come then don't we will play without you. Just be happy that DJ is hosting again.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
LOL still caught up in the old MK ban.

This isnt 2009 anymore lets all grow up.
Lol. Lets all grow up into invincible planking and transparent priority.

Screw Metaknight 20598290348 times over.

But if you guys want him unbanned, I don't really care, because Sushi's gonna win regardless >.>

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Lol. Lets all grow up into invincible planking and transparent priority.

Screw Metaknight 20598290348 times over.

But if you guys want him unbanned, I don't really care, because Sushi's gonna win regardless >.>
Unless i win. lololol

Or kadaj who will be with me.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
If mk gets un banned ill come, kadaj will come with me and yay and maria and the rest of the nc cars.

but yeah i might be at this.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
just un ban mk for this one time and see how it goes dj if it goes bad than i'll never aske you agein

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
Well, DJ. Only Bo seems to want him banned.

I personally don't care. If more people will come because he isn't banned, unban him.

They all already know he's the cheap character that makes this game unfun

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
This is SC!

it's only NC who wants him unbanned...so I'm still banning him

NC has plenty of MK free tourneys
NC's brawl scene (or at least its tourney scene) is kind of sucking right now. there hasn't been a tourney for a while and there is not even another brawl tourney scheduled right now. the next scheduled NC brawl tourney is MLG raleigh. lol

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i'm thinkin about it. I need to talk to the lan center owner some more. he only has hd tvs in there...idk how bad they lag. so I need to figure some stuff out first before deciding if its worth it. because there will surely be a venue fee =/ I dont know the dude that well

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
In all honesty, if I had the same chance of going to a MK banned tourney, and a MK not banned tourney. I would no doubt go to MK banned.

But that is just my opinion. If even just 1 more person will show up because of the unban. Unban him.

mb?

Smash Journeyman
In all honesty, if I had the same chance of going to a MK banned tourney, and a MK not banned tourney. I would no doubt go to MK banned.

But that is just my opinion.

thats b/c you dont need him but every one from nc doze

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alex zellers i will money match your diddy with the entire cast of brawl $1 per character

squirtle/ivysaur/charizard/shiek/zelda being separate

mb?

Smash Journeyman
im not that good at brawl but atleast i dont need to rely on mk. every one from nc relys on mk for back up

mb?

Smash Journeyman
yes but i dont cer b/c beting me wont prove that you dont need mk you will still need mk to beet ather ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom