• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cleveland Bi-Weeklies

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
2 Days. I cant wait.
...I agree with xtacyfalcox here vidjo... you just want a paycheck. I can't even picture you saying you're excited about a tournament or ANYTHING... you know it's true. If people show up to this one I bet it won't happen again.

P.S. - High Five xtacyfalcox

vidjogamer

Smash Master
...I agree with xtacyfalcox here vidjo... you just want a paycheck. I can't even picture you saying you're excited about a tournament or ANYTHING... you know it's true. If people show up to this one I bet it won't happen again.

P.S. - High Five xtacyfalcox
Bret, there are simply not enough tournaments. I dont see why that is so hard for you to understand. If people care about smash or want to get better, they will come. Its about having a good time and self improvement. No one else was hosting tournaments, so I felt it my obligation to take a step and help get the community back together.

Tournaments are competitive by nature. Its open invitation and whoever wins wins. Anyone can come. Anyone can win. I am not taking any money out of the pot, it all goes to the prizes. I even charge 10 dollars as opposed to the $15 that all the surrounding tournaments are charging.
If you think I am trying to scam you out of money, then dont come. I just want to create a fun environment for the sake of smash and my community.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Jesse, you must get sick of people always accusing you of scaming. I've even done it.

XtacyfalcoX

Smash Journeyman
i just do it for fun im not trying to rag on people "vidjo" but i still wanna come i just wanna get better its like vidjo said.

geez people are so touchy

Big_R

Smash Champion
frenzie is so angry about this. i don't even know why. good times. btw i cannot come because this weekend does not feel like a driving weekend. plus no on else ever ants to come with me places...

Jiano

Smash Ace
You need to change your location to something that
Bret, there are simply not enough tournaments. I dont see why that is so hard for you to understand. If people care about smash or want to get better, they will come. Its about having a good time and self improvement. No one else was hosting tournaments, so I felt it my obligation to take a step and help get the community back together.

Tournaments are competitive by nature. Its open invitation and whoever wins wins. Anyone can come. Anyone can win. I am not taking any money out of the pot, it all goes to the prizes. I even charge 10 dollars as opposed to the $15 that all the surrounding tournaments are charging.
If you think I am trying to scam you out of money, then dont come. I just want to create a fun environment for the sake of smash and my community.
Sometimes you guys have no pride, so no matter what I say, you guys ... it doesn't affect you because you don't care about nothing but money. So every now and then I kick your ****ing *** and stomp on you and put some kind of pain and inflict some of the pain on you because you deserve to feel the pain that I feel.

vidjogamer

Smash Master
Sometimes you guys have no pride, so no matter what I say, you guys ... it doesn't affect you because you don't care about nothing but money. So every now and then I kick your ****ing *** and stomp on you and put some kind of pain and inflict some of the pain on you because you deserve to feel the pain that I feel.
LMAO I dont know what that means!

ToP CaT

Smash Lord
vidjo if you make some $ off this one is there going to be more? you have quite the rep of the greedy smasher

Steele

Smash Journeyman
Sorry I had to leave early you guys. My roommate and I were goin to a jam session at some guys house and he was leaving in like 15 minutes after my last match. Eh, whatever lol, I didn't win any matches anyway hahaha. I didn't get 4 stocked once though, HA! btw do you guys think I've gotten any better?

Sliq

Smash Master
WTF at everyone thinking Vidjo is robbing them. This ain't minority report people. You have to wait until he actually profits off of you before you can call him greedy.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I'd have to say so, I watched a few of your matches Steele.

Anyway...shoutouts

Vidjo- Thanks for starting this up for us, and good set even though I came out of it 0-2. I got your Marth down to 1 stock with Fox though, so I'm happy enough. :) On and your Peach definitely= sick.

4%- I love your Jiggs as much as I love Sliq's, and for good reason. Good set and good job on whooping my arse with a 3-stock. I love being pushed to play better.

Camper Bob- Still loud...still campy. I almost got you with another Falcon punch and you know it. I'll save one for your peach another time. lol

Dobs- I really see some improvement going on with both your Fox and Marth. Good matches with all of the characters we used. I see some potential in that link as well. :)

Dope- Well your reputation amongst a few distant friends of mine (including Anther) was true. You're a very good smasher and well deserving of your rank. Thanks for teaming with me in friendlies as well. :)

Pyro- lol you might not care much, but for not being a Roy player, it was a pretty nice Roy. Your falco was pretty awesome to see in person for once.

Impp- Still a very nice Zelda as always. I see my Falcon gives you some trouble though, I'll be keeping that in mind, and what "place" to ban against you.

And to anyone else, Good games. :)

Renth

Smash Hero
lol Vidjos good at the game and makes money so everyone calls him a scammer.

Wahhh you beat me... rather than learning from it i'm gonna cry and say you stole my money like in middle school holding you against the locker for your lunch money

seriously guys.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Vidjo made a whopping 30$ from this. Here's semi results if people care

teams

1.pyrp and bob
2.vidjo and dope
3.me and hodg

singles

1.dope
2.vidjo
3.pyro

4% APR

Smash Champion
haha, your ganon was pretty nifty too. you should talk to beegs and vince and we should all play sometime

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
by the way, how did you guys like my marth in teams?

It was very nice. We definitely had our hands full with it. Oh by the way 4%...did you go to FCD? I saw Overswarm's montage of it and I could've swore I saw you wearing green in the scene where they first showed PC and Cort.

Was it you?

Dopey

Smash Lord
tourny was good vidjo, the commentary was too good! roflllll

4% your marth needed about 14 more tippers =p

4% APR

Smash Champion
It was very nice. We definitely had our hands full with it. Oh by the way 4%...did you go to FCD? I saw Overswarm's montage of it and I could've swore I saw you wearing green in the scene where they first showed PC and Cort.

Was it you?
best moment of my life boy

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Alright I'll take a look. By the way, why don't a few of you wooster guys come down to common grounds sometime? I'd love to play you all again. I think I've played you at escape before but I'm not entirely sure.

UnChienAndalousa

Smash Apprentice
Well, the whole hour of driving is a *****.

And... I already lost $110 going up there. <_<

You guys can come here anytime you want too. : p Maybe soon we can schedule something up... 4% can come too.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Sweet, I'm looking forward to a rematch with that Jigglypuff of his. :)

Unchien, who did you use at this biweekly again? I know I faced you for sure.

UnChienAndalousa

Smash Apprentice
I went Ganon and Peach. We definitely played, friendlies and singles. I should have just went Ganon the whole time though, I'd have put up a better fight. : /

FrenzieFool

Smash Journeyman
Vidjo c'mon... I'm so allowed to rag you for this... losin on purpose so you don't get first and get all the money... pffft... anywho I just didn't realize people payed for bi-weekly tournaments... In any event "Jesse", I love you I would date with you. -If you know what that line is from I will give you a special present!

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Oh ok, I remember now. I think I beat your Peach and you're right about the Ganon. I definitely had a tougher time with it. Was yours the Ganon I played in friendlies with my Roy? I played about 3 different ganons in friendlies.

slicesabre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2621-2933-2738
I've never had the pleasure of being in a Tournament.

Though I'd probably get my butt kicked, I might see if I can do something with Yoshi.

Top Bottom