• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clearwater: A new Smash CANCELED =[

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Oh snap, Monk did not just go and talk back to Rohins!
Don't make me come over there, I will if I have to!

anyway: Hey Rohins, you wanna yell at your smash buddies to come to this? I would appreciate it.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
are u 4 real..... its FU CKin captin planet, man...he can make u love him than use wind to chuck a big a ss rock at u followed wit setin u on fire...till ur almost dead and put it out wit water. so u can die slow and painful....
C. Falcon.very fast got a strong knee...and taunt u.....

who u think....
IM goin wit Captin FACON

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Cool beans, do they have accounts on the Boards? Either way, lemme get their names so I can put them on the attendees list. Again, thanks for handing out flyers.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, um I am bumping this thread once again because I wants people to come. I also added the date to the title =].

edit: Monk, your Mario theme bump was not surprising. But, still funny.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Well, im down for sure. And im bringing Darv, Kent, Sneaky.
Your triple quote made me triple quote. Anyway, I added you guys to the attendees list. So, now to wait for a couple of months and we can get this thing going.

edit: He he, I am on freddy's laptop at school while skipping my Trig class. Yay me!

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
This *******'s been stealing my laptop lately. If anyone sees a dude in sunglasses wearnig a black Zelda hat, kick him in the shin.
...twice.

Btw, I hope the Smash Ball can be removed from vs modes. I don't want to have a huge *** lazah just get my armor stripped and have B attacks that don't hurt my enimy.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
This *******'s been stealing my laptop lately. If anyone sees a dude in sunglasses wearing a black Zelda hat, kick him in the shin.
...twice.

Btw, I hope the Smash Ball can be removed from vs modes. I don't want to have a huge *** lazah just get my armor stripped and have B attacks that don't hurt my enemy.
Lol, I bet there is more than one person that wears sunglasses and a black Zelda hat. Also, I fixed your spelling errors (as usual =P). But at least I drive you places and make sure you don't go hungry. \guilt trip

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Cool Otru, I hope you can make it and bring some of the other Noob Testament guys. I will put you on the list as a "trying to come" guy.

@ SYM: That looks like a cross between the Mario and the Batman universes. Poison Ivy would win in a fight because I am biased. Just look at my avatar, lol.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i cant wait 4 ur torny....its gonna be crazy... oh yea lime i found a game that u fight wit batman...its a 2d fighter its called MUGEN and u need to DL it...its mad fun....u can dl all the chars u can have mario vs superman...or batman vs RYu..its hot u need to look in to it

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Dude...Sonic is in brawl...everyone get ready from Lime to go on a crazy rampage today...just thought I'd warn you all

edit: yeah he's gunna be my secondary...Mario is still too good...Lime you and me need to take teams with Mario and Sonic

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Your bet you a$$ we will!!! THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had to do a double take just to make sure it was real! I mean, I am still in denial: Sakurai did not just announce the Blue Blur in Brawl! YES HE FREAKIN DID!!! HE SO FREAKIN DID!!! FINALLY SONIC WILL GET HIS CHANCE TO REDEEM HIS DIGNITY AFTER HIS FAILURES, AND WITH MY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *enter psychoticly happy laugh here*

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
it was kinda obvious that Nintendo was hinting at sonic I mean "Sonic and Mario at the Olympics" come on...Lime is just ultra excited...he loves Sonic...in case you couldn't tell

Top Bottom