• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clearwater: A new Smash CANCELED =[

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
Ok everybody, the competitive side of Smash has left Clearwater Florida in the dust. There were a few small tournaments near the end of the life span of Melee, but that was about it. I want to start getting more people to come to the 'Out-of the way' part of the state by hosting a smash fest and or tourney. Since Saint Anger's "Twilight Showdown" series went on hiatus after Area 51 (formerly known as Wired Warfare), I figured he may have some trouble setting up a Brawl tournament. Depending on the amount of people that show up, The fest can (and probably will) turn into a tournament.
Had to fix it...I had to
If the list of attendees grows to a decent number I will update this post with tournament rules and what not. But for now:
~ There will be a 5 dollar door fee because I will be supplying drinks and snacks so people don't go starving or die of thirst before we decide to get something to eat at the many restaurant opportunities in the area.
Looks like I need 5 ducks(unless this turns out crappy...WHICH IT WON'T!!!!)

~ Also in need of tables/chairs or anything else to set a station up or for people to sit on. I will also waive the door fee for any person that can bring some chairs or a table or anything that can hold a tv. I understand many of you probably wont have room in your cars for tables, or anything large in girth. The reason I am short on sitting utensils is my Dad and step-mom are going through a divorce and she took most of the living room furniture, but you may not have wanted to know that....
...Most...she left you guys with a recliner, a fold up chair, and a semi pseudo bean bag/floor chair and besides...who uses chairs

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
The fold out chair was mine,... it used to be in my room. Oh, you forgot to mention the cooler as an end table... lol.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I got this new combo with Sheik. I start it with a suplex, then I get you in the camel clutch. I break your back THEN **** you in the *** and make you humble.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
You can expect me there.

I've already asked the day off cause I figured there'd be some sort of Brawl thing going on that weekend.

Same for release day too.

freddybones

Smash Journeyman
The Smash nubber (reffering to myself) will be there.
If you guys want to smack around a Samus or a Young Link, Dec 8th fo sho!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
You can expect me there.

I've already asked the day off cause I figured there'd be some sort of Brawl thing going on that weekend.

Same for release day too.
I'll prolly ask this one off as well. If they do a 2v2 tourney wanna team manko? lol

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
im there. u know i wouldnt miss this for the world lime. im sure me and SYM will be there. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! i got to get a Wii first....????!!!! oh ****!!!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
HOSTESS! lol
Reppin the Clearwater regimen of HOSTESS crew.

I'll prolly ask this one off as well. If they do a 2v2 tourney wanna team manko? lol
If there is enough people, there definitely be a Teams tournament. I want as much fun condensed in one area as possible without my house exploding.

im there. u know i wouldnt miss this for the world lime. im sure me and SYM will be there. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!! i got to get a Wii first....????!!!! oh ****!!!
Good that hear man, Good luck finding a Wii. I expect a PM with your friend number so we can smash more than once every other month =]. If need be I will come and get you, just let me know, I already have to get Monk and freddy.

Jenova99

Smash Journeyman
Reppin the Clearwater regimen of HOSTESS crew.

If there is enough people, there definitely be a Teams tournament. I want as much fun condensed in one area as possible without my house exploding.

Good that hear man, Good luck finding a Wii. I expect a PM with your friend number so we can smash more than once every other month =]. If need be I will come and get you, just let me know, I already have to get Monk and freddy.

yup i know man. but hopefully i have a ride by then. we still got jus over 2 months sounds like alot but itll go quick.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
@AL: I'd totally be down for teams. Lucas + (hopefully) upgraded Samus would pwn.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
*sugh* Come on guys, the more people that say they are coming, the more that will be enticed to come. I would like for this to be a decent size, not stop at twelve people.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
LIM3 u no me..im there....nuthin is stopin me from goin...ill bring my TV and MY cube or wii...and ill still pay 5bucks..jus cuz..this is goona be big people if u dont go than ur H O M O..so if i afended the real gay people out there...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
BANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....you gotta come....I don't care if you got **** to do and have to walk you're coming...HOSTESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!(i'm the hostess snake). Manko, Rohins, Freddy we need to do a 4 way Samus off... can anybody say missiles and EXTENDEERRRRRRRR! grapple all over the place... cause I sure as hell can't

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
*sugh* So far there are as many people coming to this as there were at that "forbidden" place (everyone who rode with me to that ####ing tournament knows what I am talking about)! We NEED more people!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Sure, I guess if any random noobs come this will be a peek into our little world of Smash.

edit: and then we could introduce them to Smash boards!! More smashers in the world = WIN!

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
ok man lol imma goto all the eb/game stops in my area....dont worry ill make sure there not no crazy mofo's..my number 1 thing is RESPECT...and if they dont repect ur house than we gonna have problems..so i wanna avoid that..but ill see whats good

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Thanks man, my dad will be home when this thing happens. So any crazy people will have to answer to him lol.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Thanks again man, hopefully we can get some more smashers from the Tampa area though.

Do you hear that guys!!?? That means YOU!! Yes, you should come to this. I know you do, just say you do and you will help bring the attendance list up and it will help attract more people!

Top Bottom