• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clashing cultures?

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Well, you'd think that after, what, 8 years or so of fighting each other there'd be some sort of cultural diffusion going on eventually.

Tenki

Smash Hero
her... zero suit.
xD
well, as long as Popo doesn't pick up a Snake outfit...

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
1) Popo and Nana aren't related in anyway, just really good friends.
2) They're probably Inuit, last time I checked, the Japanese don't exactly go ice climbing on a regular basis.

boshi2161

Smash Rookie
They need to make a picture of nana in Kirby's suit.

Jking. But the Ice climbers are siblings. Mei lee or whatever her name tells us so when you call in as snake when fighting the ice climbers.

Ark22

Smash Apprentice
Mei Lei says they have a blood bond, but that they aren't related.

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Aw........
How cute.
Give Popo a Link outfit. Or give Nana a Peach Outfit.
I wonder why nintendo chose to make them friends.

Link in his games has a Megaton hammer the size of popo's hammer.

And WHY IS THERE NO BLUSH ICON?!?!?!?!

dooky

Smash Cadet
Considering that Nana was the only female Smasher not to get sexified in this game (Samus got the Zero Suit, Peach got visible panties and Sheik seems to have invested in implants), the image at the start of this thread may well adopted as Nana's official design if/when SSB4 materialises...

Roy-G-Biv

Smash Journeyman
Considering that Nana was the only female Smasher not to get sexified in this game (Samus got the Zero Suit, Peach got visible panties and Sheik seems to have invested in implants), the image at the start of this thread may well adopted as Nana's official design if/when SSB4 materialises...
What about Zelda?
Really, I think it'd be strange to see Nana more, "Sexified".
Along with Popo being more, "Manly".
Maybe it's because I've gotten used to what the ICs look like.

Top Bottom