• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CLAREMONT, CA Tournament: March 9

Basikutha

Smash Apprentice
MLG Rules

Friday, March 9th

$5 singles entry fee
$5/person team entry fee

The location is Claremont McKenna College in Claremont, CA
However, it IS in a different location than the last two Claremont tourneys since I've moved dorm buildings. Luckily, this one is NOT on the 7th floor!

Message me for directions; it gets a bit tricky to find. I'll post the address this weekend.

DIRECTIONS (From 57 Freeway):
Exit on Indian Hill
head north on Indian Hill until you hit 6th street
make a Left on 6th and go all the way down until you hit Claremont Blvd
Make a left on Claremont ave
Make a left on 9th street (very soon after you turn onto claremont)
Follow 9th street down until you see a big White building called keck science center.
On your left you will see some brownish residential halls, one of them is wohlford.
Give me a call at (805) 433 4325 if you get lost.

Further Directions-
http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/about/directions.asp
(GO TO BAUER CENTER, MY BUILDING IS RIGHT BY THERE. Call (805) 433 4325)
http://www.claremontmckenna.edu/about/campusmaps/print/printmap.asp
(Map of Campus, tourney address is Wohlford 211)

Teams- 3 pm

Singles- After Teams

Let's all beat HugS

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
well Ill show up to this but might be a little late. Can we have an address also plz? Thanks

oh and what time will this end?

Basikutha

Smash Apprentice
will post address soon, doubles should be over by 5, so I think singles will start then

Basikutha

Smash Apprentice
true this is pretty far in advance, but this way I won't make any lame excuses and back out of hosting a tournament.
will keep you posted on details as the date comes nearer; but we WILL need gamecubes for sure. I think we got 3 or 4 TV's.

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Well since this is now coming up soon I thought I'd bring this thread back to life.

So while we're at it, I'd like to know who wants to money match my Ganon. I'll let you know if I accept.

FYI my ganon is too good...
I'll probably accept, but I use Sheik so I'll have to be gay to you

ChuDat

Smash Master
Can I try to beat hugs too ? LOLZ. I might come depending if ken can drive me or not.

Anywayz, HUGO : 5$ money match vs ur ganon.

Younglink, Gameandwatch, and Pichu. Letz goez.

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
Can I try to beat hugs too ? LOLZ. I might come depending if ken can drive me or not.

Anywayz, HUGO : 5$ money match vs ur ganon.

Younglink, Gameandwatch, and Pichu. Letz goez.
LoL wow, use more ******* characters please haha

I'll money match your marth or falcon. No wierd characters.

Evilnemesis, u'll have to use someone other than falco/fox/sheik for me to money match you with ganon, because I'll only play vs those characters if the player sucks.

NeighborhoodP, you can use anyone you want

LoL, no I'm joking. No sheiks falcos or foxes. Unless you wanna money match my samus.

ChuDat

Smash Master
LOLZ Hugo. I dont have a marth/falcon x_X. U tryna rob me wtfz ??

Fine, ill use Ice Climberz, jiggly puff, Kirby, Ganondorf, Younglink, Mario, Roy, donkey kong, Pikachu.

I think thatz all the characterz i can use O.o. Pick one, or some (pick them all lolz)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
Evilnemesis, u'll have to use someone other than falco/fox/sheik for me to money match you with ganon, because I'll only play vs those characters if the player sucks.

:(

LoL, no I'm joking. No sheiks falcos or foxes. Unless you wanna money match my samus.
Alright, I'll do it... Just need to think of a character to use. Is Marth good? Doc?

Basikutha

Smash Apprentice
directions will be up soon, but its just off the corner of Claremont and Foothill blvd.
Not as hard to find as the last venue!

Straight

Smash Journeyman
Atuul, Long time no see! Ill probabaly be looking for a slice; And I'll money match Hugos ganon. I hate losing to that ****.:laugh:

Dodger

Smash Ace
No weird characters? Does that mean you're afraid to play me HugS? :-P

Heheh just kidding. I don't like money matches anyway.

Lit

Smash Ace
Yeah final a cheap and close tourney.......... our crew will be up there fo sure 6th, wreckless me and fate will be up there no one has seen us play in a tourney so it will be fun to see how far we can get.. and hugs maybe wreckless can do a samus ditto

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
LoL wow, use more ******* characters please haha

I'll money match your marth or falcon. No wierd characters.

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL.

chu it doesnt matter if you dont have a marth or falcon his ganon sucks balls anyways my mario goes TOE-2-TOE wit it.

Lit

Smash Ace
yeah i cant wait either .......... pract. every day to get ready... well i play everyday anyways just bec.... but yeah its getting closer and 6th i dont think wreckless is going to be able to come wit us... he said he hade to go to china town or sumthin..... il try to make him change his mind

Top Bottom