• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Clans?

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
Wtf is all of this.

I need to look through the Marth forum more, see what's going on here if this topic got so much notice.

Seriously one question turned into an instant flame war, who would want this in their character discussion forum?
Trust me, I didn't want it to be that way. By the way, I love your sig, lol. ^_^

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Umm yeeaahh, you're the one who said to get this **** out of here, you think that wasn't going to piss me off at all? Me calling you an ******* is something you should have seen coming a mile away. Me calling you an ******* isn't being childish, it's being honest. I could have came up up with a lot of other words meaning the same thing, I just chose to stick with that one. I think it goes quite nicely, then again, I guess it's just a matter of perception isn't it? ;)
Emblem Lord is a bit... blunt. Don't take it to heart.

Still, there's a bit of hostility to the clans idea on the Marth boards, so I don't think you'll have much luck running one from here.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Well, maybe I should state a fact as well. You're an *******. I just came here to gather a little more information on something that I didn't know of yet, then I have people like you, where the only thing you do is try to shut me down.
What you say about my momma? I beat you down fool! I BEAT YOU DOWN!!! Jk Jk, sorry bout all the negativity, but seriously stop insulting EL, he's a great poster here and makes great points.

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
What you say about my momma? I beat you down fool! I BEAT YOU DOWN!!! Jk Jk, sorry bout all the negativity, but seriously stop insulting EL, he's a great poster here and makes great points.
I really don't care if he makes great posts or not, seriously. Lol, I only asked if someone could show me where to go to find a clan...I didn't ask Emblem Lord for his opinion on what he thought of them.

DarkRunner00

Smash Journeyman
if no one's answered this Rave... you bring up the subject too much...

but we've given you the f*cking answer... so shut up about being a d*ck 'cuz someone else was a d*ck...

There are no clans for Marth found on Smashboards... if you'd like to join a clan look else where...

Tips:

Other Forums...
Other boards...
Try other people...

We are a community... that is why we have no clans nor tutors... we share and help each other out....

**** it.. this f*cking thread should've died by now... and I'm getting annoyed by the people who keep bickering... (though I may sound like a hypocrit atm...) Shut up.

No clans are here.

DarkRunner00

Smash Journeyman
and this guy came out of nowhere about 2 weeks too late ^^

xD

/facepalm
heh? i read this thread a long time ago... and i thought it would die... so i didn't speak up...

and i've followed the thread its kinda... uh...

wasteful... haha

its funny, but seriously its just garbage...

besides the reality of 2 males as our mother and father... is yeah... g*y butts*x

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
if no one's answered this Rave... you bring up the subject too much...

but we've given you the f*cking answer... so shut up about being a d*ck 'cuz someone else was a d*ck...

There are no clans for Marth found on Smashboards... if you'd like to join a clan look else where...

Tips:

Other Forums...
Other boards...
Try other people...

We are a community... that is why we have no clans nor tutors... we share and help each other out....

**** it.. this f*cking thread should've died by now... and I'm getting annoyed by the people who keep bickering... (though I may sound like a hypocrit atm...) Shut up.

No clans are here.
Watch your mouth man, really. I'm not joking. I had enough with Emblem Lord and I've already had enough with you. I am definitely not a ****, you got that? I'm done getting irritated with people, and you're right this thread HAS been done. Oh and if you've read the whole thread then why haven't you answered my one question yet, which is how do you DELETE a thread...you A-Hole.

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
Hey Guys i really want to join the MARTH-CLANzz Where do i sign up?:chuckle:

To join i must be in some type of internetz drama right? right?

I have been but people keep flaming me
Cuz your name is Rave :p

See i made some drama so i can JOIN huh?

BTW why so serious everyone?

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Darkrunner stop swearing or I'll report you, you got that, and Rave, I was joking about the EL thing, I mean he does make great points here, but if he insults you then fight back! Lol, why don't we all just stop posting so this will die. And unfortunately I do not know how to delete a thread.

C man

Smash Cadet
you are all being gay towards poor rave he only wanted the answer to a simple question im out

∫unk

Smash Master
Get this **** out of here.

EmblemLord said:
SteelYoBabyMomma said:
KizzuInventedSHFBFair said:
RoyRImActuallyGoodWithMarth said:
DragoImGoodAtMakingComboVids said:
sephirothken said:
Get this **** out of here. I'm going to change Marth's game. no jk

Desire

Smash Journeyman
poor rave,, darkrunner is being a ***** and starting a war AGAIN, just go to hell -_-

just please, no one post on this thread.

ps. Get this **** out of here.

XDXDXD jk jk

Rave925

Smash Apprentice
God, this is pissing me off to no end. If someone would like this thread deleted, then TELL ME HOW TO ALREADY, seriously!

Top Bottom