• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
can i sleep in anyone's bed on friday? i'll probably have a place but just in case that falls through

.AC.

Smash Lord
hey guys let me know whenever the next tourney is and if it's possible for me to get a ride :)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Soid is having a tournament @ his clinic/smoothie shop on Sunday. Just in case you peeps wanted to play on Sunday as well.

Hall

Smash Ace
I am going to make Stauffy a sick *** Ghost Rider costume. 'Cept we'll have to make it the denim version!

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I can host something for you even though I'm still a bit smashed out from Genesis, lol.

Tomorrow @ 5 people.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
So I realized something today.

Im the only regular from San Diego that isn't ranked :I

I've got to change this.

knuckles213

Smash Ace
Damn it looks like I wont be able to get rank in the west cause I'll be playing in the east soon.
Good job Zekey.

Can someone hold a smashfest on friday? cause thats the only day I have off for this week and I leave next week.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Thanks guys. It means a lot. Getting back to business. Who wants to go to Mikes this weekend? Falln will be our special guest.

Zekey
Falln
-
-
-

:phone:

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Who what's to kick with Falln until about 10 on Friday? Terry or I can pick him up after and we can all go get ice cream or something.

:phone:

Top Bottom