• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

D

Deleted member

what time terry?
i shall be there i thinkies :E
i havent played in a very very long time so i suck i think

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
I wanna go to Primetime.

Also sorry about bailing last minute last week, i was somehow supposed to know that my mom was going to vegas and that I had to housesit :I

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Pretty much all of the main stage bands that were at warped tour this year.

Paramore, Attack Attack!. ADTR, Devil Wears Prada, blahblahblah

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
I cannot today, but tomorro after 3:00 pm I can if my family doesn't make me do something with them. I'll let you know tomorrow.

Where is Havok?

:phone:

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
Havok is driving up there but he's staying for the whole weekend so if you wanna go with him be prepared for that. I'm thinking about going with Havok but if enough people from SD want to go I'm down to drive up there again myself.

Also people are welcome here anytime after noon.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Well I guess I'll bring this to attention.

From my knowledge, the current people going are

Me
Chill
Havok
Terry
Shay
Awex

And black Daniel wants to go I think. I say we take my car and put Terry or Shay in the back. We bring everyone and stay Friday - Saturday.

'sgood?

Oh and phoenix. So 7 and *****s be cramped but it'll work.

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
If we put 2 in the back it'll be fine. I'd really rather not take 2 carpools and have to drive one of them. I don't have much money to spare these days.

Pheonix

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FrostboltPhoenix
Lol i was edited in.

7 people is a ton, i wonder what happened to the usual 4 of Zekey, Terry, me, and Kiraflax.

Speaking of which, Kiraflax isn't going right? Cuz then it'd turn into to 8 people and that may be just 1 too many..

LanceStern

Smash Lord
I want to go but like a lot of times I can't make it, super busy weekend. Plus the sunday thing definitely couldn't work, got church.

if people can't make it me and my friends are having a back to school bonfire friday if your not up to much.

one of these days I'll make it to another e4h and thats the day I'm taking peach to the top five! Tryin' mah best7

Awex

Smash Lord
So, a surprising amount of homework was dumped on me this first week of school. I have too many obligations this weekend to be able to go. :(

I am very sad. You guys should enjoy your comfier car ride though.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
so shays birthday is friday would anyone wwant to go to soak city or boomers with us and dinner after and stuff

Top Bottom