• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Hall, I am down, but I'm probably driving up myself because I will most likely just stay up there with family and stuff. Which means you can take Black Daniel(Lance Stern) and Kira if you want. Or I can drive them up, and you can drive them back. =D

Other than that, Maybe TJ or Awex, Chill, or Stauffy would want to go. And I know Terry wants to go, but he just needs to see if he has work off or not.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Anytime after 4:30 is fine.

Here's the address in case anyone needs it.
315 Inkopah St.
Chula Vista, CA 91911

Bring Wiis and TVs.

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
yo, so I'm going to the tournament on saturday in my car. I have four spots for anyone who wants to go with.

promised mike I would be there, so I can't flake outta this one :p

EDIT: I'm planning on leaving friday afternoon, so this is gonna be the extended tour. Faint of heart need not apply.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
*edit

T.T.F. is at paradise hills and starts between 7:30 to 8:00 every wednesday (unless specified)
I'll pm you guys an address once I get a hold of it. Dont want to be posting another guy's home address on a public message board

I'll update with more info as soon as I have it

???????????????????

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Regarding E4J: Karen,

Hall and Chill are driving separately.

With a collective pool of:
Awex
Stauffy
Terry
Havok
Lance Stern
TKD(Maybe)

Divide em up equally or w/e but that's who is going to my knowledge.

I am going but I'll be in LA prior to this.

FIERCE

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, Chill, IF I GO with you would you be able to leave me in NoHo? LOL <3

Nevermind, I think I'll stay in this weekend. :woman:

knuckles213

Smash Ace

Awex

Smash Lord
Samuelson is going to the smashfest at Mike's on friday. I kinda want in on that too. Count me in for Chill car I guess? Where are you staying?

ChillCoyotl

Smash Journeyman
should just come with me havokz, save gasoline

and Alex, probably staying at Mike's. if for some reason he doesn't have room, I have some family up in LA who I've talked to and they could let me and some friends crash there. that's a backup plan though

Top Bottom