• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I may be there a bit early again (4:30-ish) since I gotta run some errands near El Cajon later in the day.

Tearbear

Smash Ace
k i might now b home till 5 cause ima do some errands my self but i should b back by 4:30 not sure but just a heads up

Tearbear

Smash Ace
smashfest today at my house prolly gonna b small but still gonna be playing ill give tips too

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I want to see people similar to you guys, soon.
Everyone.
(But the amounts per individual may very, but will not be disclosed due to social politeness).

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
From the looks of it; Terry, Naoya and myself are going in Havok's car.

Subject to change. contact Havok about it.

EDIT, Sorry AC, I had work from 10:30 - 2:30. =/

Zekeishere

Smash Ace
Pound V was great. but I'll tell you guys about it when I get home and recover. =]

Who wants to go to Oki's this Saturday? (I can't drive there.)

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Just a random checkup due to all the inactivity and whatnot...

How are you doing SD? What's been keeping you busy?

For me:
#1 Church - Everything from singing a whole lot, to music, bible studies, it takes up a good portion of the week. Let me know if your interested in visiting one time or another, it'd be great to have one of you around. Love Jesus :)

#2 School - GAH! It's wearing me out. We are doing senior design projects and I'm trying to learn how to develop for an Ipad. The minimum time required to do well int he class is ~ 20 hours per week so sometimes I'm sleeping up at SDSU. Add two more classes to the mix and there goes some more time.

#3 Work - I work at SDSU making pizzas or chicken,. Only 12 hours a week but it's enough to take up time during the week. Tbh, it's one of the more relaxing parts to my week because I'm chilling flipping the dough all day.

#4 Strategizing - I spend a decent amount of time strategizing about Brawl and how I can do better in tournies and money matches. Wanna challenge all of you so badly (except Olimars and snakes... I hate fighting those characters).

#5 Eating - lol. The only free time I really get is to eat, and so I take that time to hang out with friends or visitors and grab lunch, breakfast or dinner.

You guys up to anything? Besides mudkipz fishing?

Top Bottom