• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=ChuDatz Final Tardy New Years South Florida Bi-Weekly RESULTS!=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
SSBM Doubles:
1. LambChops + DewDaDash/KeepSpeedN (left early for work)
2. Seibrik + SmashMac
3. ChuDat + ******

SSBM Doubles were pretty crazy haha. My team fought Seibriks team in winners semifinals.. It came down to the last match on Rainbow Cruise (My counter pick haha), 2v1 their 3 stock to my 1 stock Kirby. I barely managed to kill both of them, so then it's just me at 140% vs Smashmacs doc at like 20%. I upthrow smashmac with kirby, killing us both because I landed on one of those high platforms? We die at the same time though, and to our surprise there was no sudden death. My team "officially" won the set apparently since we were on the winning screen. Seibrik decided it was unfair, so we agreed to do a 1 stock match on Rainbow Cruise, where they ended up beating us sending us to the losers bracket. So crazy O.o lolz. Lambchops and DewDaDash ***** the rest of the doubles tournament.

SSBM Singles:
1. ChuDat
2. LambChops
3. DewDaDash
4. Seibrik

Nothng too exciting went on here, except Seibriks surprisingly good jigglypuff which I think has mad potential in future tournaments. I beat LambChops in Winners and GrandFinals pretty solidly, matches I think were recorded if anyone would want to view them. I believe Seibrik will be posting them up soon.

SSBB Doubles:
1. Seibrik + LambChops (DDD + Snake)
2. ChuDat + EmoWolf (Kirby + Wolf/G&W)
3. DewDaDash + ****** (DDD + ROB)
4. SheikSSBM + M!xcoatl (Luigi + Snake)

Doubles were super close O.O. LambChops and Seibrik were too good as a team!

SSBB Singles:
1. ChuDat
2. Seibrik

didn't really do SSBB singles LOLZ, but Seibrik and I had two best of 5 money matches. Both were very close, but I beat him. Those money matches were basically SSBB singles haha, would've been interesting to do the real thing though but it was getting too late.

A good 14 people showed up for this event, which was located in the middle of nowhere (literally haha). **** was mad fun though! We all went to Hooters afterwards and had some 911 wings just like at any ChuDat Bi-weekly =D.

Shoutouts:
M!xCoatl + the crew - Was mad fun hangin out with u guys on sunday! Hope to see u guys again sometime before I leave. We still gotta drink! haha

Seibrik - Yo man, good ****z for driving all the way to my Bi-weekly! It was definitely much more fun with u and Lambchops around. Our sets were crazy close O.O, and mad fun! Hopefully I'll be seeing u next week!

LambChops - Lambchops whatz up man? Thanks also for coming down! **** was fun with u there haha. Are my mindgames too much for u? LMAO. I'll think about becoming a cocaine dealer someday. Gonna miss u, afro, and all of Florida but until then, I'll be seeing u all again next year!!!

ChuDat Cousins - Good **** we ***** 8). Lets play more Naruto LOLZ.

EmoWolf - Hey man thankz for teaming with me. I should've won man, but I made a lot of terrible mistakes that basically cost us the tournament. Next time we team next year or something, I won't be doing that again and I'll make sure not to laugh at u when ur getting ***** by the other team LMFAO.

Ginger/baby black - IF u guyz ever read this which I doubt u will =/, It SUX u guyz couldn't be here! It was maddd fun, I was dissapointed that u guys couldn't come =/. Oh well, maybe for my next South Florida ChuDat Annual Bi-weekly! haha. Also, I'm sorry I didn't get to talk to u guys as much as I wish I could've at the melee tournament on Saturday =/, I definitely wasn't feeling it, wanted to leave asap, and I didn't have as much fun as I should have/wanted too. Maybe its cuz I didn't sleep/eat? I don't know, but sorry about that! Hope to see u guys next year and it was great meeting u guys!!!

unknown522

Some guy
SSBM Doubles:
1. LambChops + DewDaDash/KeepSpeedN (left early for work)
2. Seibrik + SmashMac
3. ChuDat + ******

SSBM Doubles were pretty crazy haha. My team fought Seibriks team in winners semifinals.. It came down to the last match on Rainbow Cruise (My counter pick haha), 2v1 their 3 stock to my 1 stock Kirby. I barely managed to kill both of them, so then it's just me at 140% vs Smashmacs doc at like 20%. I upthrow smashmac with kirby, killing us both because I landed on one of those high platforms? We die at the same time though, and to our surprise there was no sudden death. My team "officially" won the set apparently since we were on the winning screen. Seibrik decided it was unfair, so we agreed to do a 1 stock match on Rainbow Cruise, where they ended up beating us sending us to the losers bracket. So crazy O.o lolz. Lambchops and DewDaDash ***** the rest of the doubles tournament.
the kirby thing sounds pretty jokes

Gingerr

Smash Lord
You should probably consider coming back sometime soon, preferrably before Christmas time again :>

We need more ChuDat pose pictures together homeboy

-!-

Smash Lord
Come and Drink!!! you owe me a couple Shots man XD

Seibrik and LambChops Thanks a lot for coming to this ^.^ and for those that didn't, shame on you!!! hahahaha

Thanks to everyone else that Did came ^.^

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
yeaa mann for suree nexxt timeeee we teamm we gotaaaa winnn mannnn. butt its wass too cooll when you weree hereeee bro for reaalllll i had a good time with all yuor crapp man lol we stiill need the interview picturess and more shxttt dudeee . you owe me for next yearr broo and when you come backk my wolf iss goingg to beee better then everrr mannN!!!!! and i wont forget next time that you get quite when your ***** LOL take careee mannn and whoop every wolfs *** in brazil or wherever your at man n they cant be good like meee lol

thnkss for the shououtt brooo

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
![/color][/QUOTE] SSBB Doubles:
1. Seibrik + LambChops (DDD + Snake)
2. ChuDat + EmoWolf (Kirby + Wolf/G&W)
3. DewDaDash + ****** (DDD + ROB)
4. SheikSSBM + M!xcoatl (Luigi + Snake)

Doubles were super close O.O. LambChops and Seibrik were too good as a team!

Shoutouts:

ChuDat Cousins - Good **** we ***** 8). Lets play more Naruto LOLZ.

EmoWolf - Hey man thankz for teaming with me. I should've won man, but I made a lot of terrible mistakes that basically cost us the tournament. Next time we team next year or something, I won't be doing that again and I'll make sure not to laugh at u when ur getting ***** by the other team LMFAO.

![/color][/QUOTE]

yeaa mann for suree nexxt timeeee we teamm we gotaaaa winnn mannnn. butt its wass too cooll when you weree hereeee bro for reaalllll i had a good time with all yuor crapp man lol we stiill need the interview picturess and more shxttt dudeee . you owe me for next yearr broo and when you come backk my wolf iss goingg to beee better then everrr mannN!!!!! and i wont forget next time that you get quite when your ***** LOL take careee mannn and whoop every wolfs *** in brazil or wherever your at man n they cant be good like meee lol

thnkss for the shououtt brooo

D

Deleted member

How is a 3 stock comeback with Kirby unfair? No johnsssssss.

Top Bottom