• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hmm...i wonder what i am

i never talked with the old school people but i'm still an old school rob...i guess i can be the referee

Sliq

Smash Master
fu, Jumpman, and maXXX had my abs hurting from teh LOLZ
Seriously guys, to sliq. I might come forward and make some name traps of my own. You know. Name searchin be so beast it be crcking eggz. Let's all get on the name searching train, y'all. It goes chu chu. Yeah, I know, that sucked. But hey, maybe I'll make some ally 's and be like holy **** awesome.

>__________________________>
It's too you non-genius.

Eggz

Smash Hero
fu, Jumpman, and maXXX had my abs hurting from teh LOLZ
Seriously guys, to sliq. I might come forward and make some name traps of my own. You know. Name searchin be so beast it be crcking eggz. Let's all get on the name searching train, y'all. It goes chu chu. Yeah, I know, that sucked. But hey, maybe I'll make some ally 's and be like holy **** awesome.

>__________________________>
i hate you

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
OMMMG I'm so down for ****** with my old school Brobots in some laser tag! fuuuuckk yesssss s ^_^

Sliq, I love it when you post.

Occasionally, I may cause you to namesearch my post, only to find that I baited you into saying something witty in response to whatever garbage I lay out for you =D

Sliq

Smash Master
Just an FYI, everyone that uses "you mad?" is a fa66ot. Thought you guys might want a heads up.

inb4youmad?

NaZe

Smash Rookie
Good morning, i´m bored. It´s raining there?
Meh...

in less than 10 days, the NSTIII is being held here in Spain, and i´m a bit nervous. Today, they will tell us the pools xD. I think that my best opponent, would be a King DeDeDe.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Good morning, i´m bored. It´s raining there?
Meh...

in less than 10 days, the NSTIII is being held here in Spain, and i´m a bit nervous. Today, they will tell us the pools xD. I think that my best opponent, would be a King DeDeDe.
Greetings, i almost didn't read this post as i am illiterate. it's always sunny here in Philadelphia, so no rain.
Hmm...

in less four years, around 2012, the apocalypse will be held here on Earth, and i'm a bit nervous. Today, is thursday xD. I think my best opponent, will be a Satan.

hope this helped.

NaZe

Smash Rookie
Greetings, i almost didn't read this post as i am illiterate. it's always sunny here in Philadelphia, so no rain.
Hmm...

in less four years, around 2012, the apocalypse will be held here on Earth, and i'm a bit nervous. Today, is thursday xD. I think my best opponent, will be a Satan.

hope this helped.
Of course it helps. Being a m**** like you, helps so much /irony.
How difficult is for you, being polite with me?

P.S. Satan is S Tier. Only beaten by RaptorJesus.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
01000111 01101111 01101111 01100100 00100000 01110000 01101111 01101001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01010011 01110101 01100100 01100001 01101001

3.33:082:s

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Of course it helps. Being a m**** like you, helps so much /irony.
How difficult is for you, being polite with me?

P.S. Satan is S Tier. Only beaten by RaptorJesus.
i was being polite with you; being a m**** like myself, i know is difficult for me, with you? let's be logical about this, when, since you came who is the more better? i'm not here to argue so i have decide to use even go want to do look more like?

/literary device.

P.S. Hail Satan!

Top Bottom