• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
@ZombieSwarm: I dunno where your avatar's from, but it is rather cute. X3
It's Ushio from Clannad, and I agree, she's quite adorable. And call me Zwarm. :)

Cute avatars suck, ecchi avatars is where it's at.

Finish To-Love-Ru Zwarm. Get hooked on ecchi. :3
You can't deny Ushio's adorableness Jared. Give in to the cute.

And I told you, I finished the first season of it, it doesn't mean I'm hooked. I enjoyed the comedy aspect of it more than the ecchi aspect. Regular anime > ecchi anime, imo. Deal with it. :cool:

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
I'm not into lolis Zwarm, except for Momo in To-Love-Ru. You'll see why in season 2... :3

I'll make you a deal: I'll watch Clannad if you MM me with your ROB.

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I'm not into lolis Zwarm, except for Momo in To-Love-Ru. You'll see why in season 2... :3

I'll make you a deal: I'll watch Clannad if you MM me with your ROB.
I'm not into lolis either, Ushio is just adorable. :3

Fine, I'll MM you with my ROB at Kirk's then. :)

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Bring your laptop to Kirk's so I can watch some of it, otherwise it'll take me forever to watch it since I don't own a computers and I would have to rely on others' comouter to watch it at short intervals of time.

And prepare yourself (:ike:) for our MM, they call me Shaky 2.0. :ness2:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
It's all on youtube in 1080p, can't you just watch it there? I'll have my computer at Kirk's either way, just asking. I only have the first season though, I watched the whole thing on youtube when I watched it, I got it on my computer afterwards.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Who cares what the term is? All I know is I call them Vaporeon chicks and that they are hot. <3
O_O
meh agreed in some cases, personally i prefer kirlia but each to their own
also i too have mass procrastination issues, but its more a case of avoiding change than actually improving

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
For me, it's actually starting work on something AND finishing it without going "Oh... I'll do it later, lemme just *insert anything (literally) other than the work here* first for like one sec..." /work doesn't get done

Heartstring

Smash Legend
For me, it's actually starting work on something AND finishing it without going "Oh... I'll do it later, lemme just *insert anything (literally) other than the work here* first for like one sec..." /work doesn't get done
its similar for me, but its like 'i dont want to change how i do things incase it goes wrong' and changing things would be doing homework and such

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Well, everything changes eventually. :p Changes have to be adapted to, but you can choose the ones you work with and the ones you don't. But even life's stages go through changes, it's a part of life to experience more by seeing things change for either the better or worse and then figuring out what your ideal is, then striving for it.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Well, everything changes eventually. :p Changes have to be adapted to, but you can choose the ones you work with and the ones you don't. But even life's stages go through changes, it's a part of life to experience more by seeing things change for either the better or worse and then figuring out what your ideal is, then striving for it.
pearls of wisdom <3
sadly i cant exchange much in the way of not being bothered as im also a sod for doing that too

Sudai

Stuff here
I like how 'fu typed "nope [spaces] ." then edited his post to more than 10 char quickly enough that the forums didn't add the "Last edited. . ." boop bop so it didn't even matter. lol

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
^ Of course! Me! Duh.
(j/kj/kj/kj/kj/k x inf XD)

Whoever posts something really interesting next, I guess. :p

Yay! My name is officially changed to "Sol Diviner"! I am oh-so happy! Thanks, Virgilijus! :D
:D Glad to hear it! It looks nice. :)

I procrastinate even on the things I -want- to do. I like it though. :3
I do the same thing sometimes XD

I like how 'fu typed "nope [spaces] ." then edited his post to more than 10 char quickly enough that the forums didn't add the "Last edited. . ." boop bop so it didn't even matter. lol
:laugh:

Top Bottom