• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Where do I apply to become a playtester? I wanna check out ROB, I just couldn't at the tourney since I was still in the middle of playing brawl at the same time elsewhere.

I'm ready to host and destroy an all P:M tourney :)

me v jc was mad hype, though me v thunderhorse was my fav set of me i think
Cause you won that one :p Dat Ledge Messiah, he planked for our sins.

You can apply to be a playtester here. You certainly have the credentials to get in, but are you willing to devote time to serious playtesting and give feedback? A lot of people try to ride in on their name alone but we're not looking for leechers who just want to play the full build, only people who are going to contribute and help the project succeed.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yea, the only reason I left before was because of inactivity, but now that I'm graduated that frees up more time than you can imagine. And for now I'm jobless, though frantically looking for one.

Lada

Smash Apprentice
guys guys! So last Saturday was a tournament here in UT. and me and (X my brother) took first in teams.
And i took 2nd in singles i won winners bracket to X but ended up losing to X in GF I went all ROB ;)
for all of you who care, I'm sure most of you don't care. But im just saying.

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
guys guys! So last Saturday was a tournament here in UT. and me and (X my brother) took first in teams.
And i took 2nd in singles i won winners bracket to X but ended up losing to X in GF I went all ROB ;)
for all of you who care, I'm sure most of you don't care. But im just saying.
Good stuff, beepo. Hope to meet you some day. Get anything recorded? How'd the games go with X whenever he went mk?

diegot143

Smash Cadet
Grats Lada.

Also, welcome to our new Texas ROB, Diegot. :] Give em hell. I'm sure they've been missing the big lug since I stopped traveling. Ahaha
thanks a lot... im pretty much one of the only rob mains in texas that is active atleast, since xyro who mains samus but seconds rob is taking a break.. i hope to represent well lol.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
thanks a lot... im pretty much one of the only rob mains in texas that is active atleast, since xyro who mains samus but seconds rob is taking a break.. i hope to represent well lol.
ouh cool. more robs!
ill possibly be going on holiday to texas in a year..i dunno, want to go there to meet people i know and such. ill probably stop off for a tournament if one is going on. so ill have to give you rob games then

Claire Diviner

President
NNID
ClaireDiviner
Wow, an actual ocarina, huh? Just when I thought the Duke Nukem bust was a nifty collectible, Nintendo gives an actual working ocarina? They sure know how to pull out the big guns... like they did in this year's and last year's E3. XD

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
"This video has been removed because its content violated YouTube's Terms of Service."

Failure.

If any of you guys have a good gaming rig, Just Cause 2 is 5 bucks on Steam, today only I believe. I highly recommend it. It's GTA on steroids ... fun steroids.

Happy birthday JCaes!1

Also there's a new Texas ROB in town. Or in El Paso anyway. Not too sure how good the smash scene is here :(

diegot143

Smash Cadet
ouh cool. more robs!
ill possibly be going on holiday to texas in a year..i dunno, want to go there to meet people i know and such. ill probably stop off for a tournament if one is going on. so ill have to give you rob games then
no kidding? that would be something, a visitor from england lol...

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
The random means the middle of the tier list. So in other words, Rob and below are bad characters lol.

Im actually maining yoshi now and using ROB as a secondary, since I feel like yoshi has more options. And rob isn't fun anymore :/. He's still fun in doubles though =P

:phone:

diegot143

Smash Cadet
so ill do better in tournaments with random than rob? =[
everyone is saying that rob is dying out since he has been going on a slow decline.. some dedede players say that we need to step it up so that what happened to rob doesnt happen to us.. are you kidding me? im new here but that sucks to hear lol.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
ROB is dying out sadly, I'm the only one who uses him in aus lolol. But then again, there is alot of characters never used here. I'm giving him up too if I get the chance, I really just cant perform well with him even if I give it my all. I cant mix it up which leads to me just being mad predictable, also snake is just impossible for me. I ALWAYS lose because I cant take his first stock. =/ ****ing stupidddd. Meh, wish i wasnt bad but I've lost soo much confidence from my last tournament. I got 9th when I should've been able to garantee myself 5th place.

Yeah I wish I could quit smash, but it seems ****ing impossible. lol

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Happy birthday J <3!

Lets somehow make rob god tier. lolol

He should have a move like bowsers side B which lets you grab the opponent and then be able to self destruct. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Cause you won that one :p Dat Ledge Messiah, he planked for our sins.

You can apply to be a playtester here. You certainly have the credentials to get in, but are you willing to devote time to serious playtesting and give feedback? A lot of people try to ride in on their name alone but we're not looking for leechers who just want to play the full build, only people who are going to contribute and help the project succeed.
I got declined :/

Top Bottom