• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

-=Chu Presentz: Chu Bi-weeklies!=-

ChuDat

Smash Master
*I'm going to edit this later*
Introduction: I would like to officially announce...

Chu Bi-Weekly Tournamentz!

Details: -=H2YL Presentz: ChuDatz Haunted Halloween Bi-Weekly! - Date: October 30th=-

-------------------------------------------------------------
More Details: Haunted Halloween Bi-weekly. Everyone must come dressed up. Talk about who you will be dressing up as. Dressing up will give you free electricity fee. There will be Melee and Brawl. Melee will be happening in the morning/early afternoon then Brawl will follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------

BANNED
1. Skylink

Please bring set-ups such as Brawl, a Wii, and TV sets.

*DISCLAIMER - Another thing. Please don't come to the bi-weekly expecting to only just play friendlies. This is a tournament, not a smashfest. Please don't make me ask you to leave, because I will. You will be wasting my time and space in my small basement.*

Memorable ChuDat Bi-Weeklies:
1. ChuDatz FINAL Bi-Weekly
- Torpedo Ball! :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcL0rE8WSxE

2. Special ChuDat Haunted Haloween Bi-Weekly!
- Pictures 1: http://picasaweb.google.com/Loftoncr...00313622563922
- Pictures 2: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2237066&id=403056

Dates:
1. September 10th - ChuDatz Melee TGIF Bi-weekly!
2. September 11th - ChuDatz 4 Player FFA Bi-weekly!

Address:
3312 Dauphine dr.
Falls Church VA, 22042
(Not too far off I-495 beltway Exit 50 towards Arlington If coming from up North, or Exit 48 towards Annandale if coming from South.)

Time: Everyone may arrive after 10 am. Don't arrive earlier, I'm sleeping =Pz. Teams start @ 11 AM. From there, the tournament will run accordingly. I have had many people show up one hour late, which is unacceptable. Arrive on time or save me the time and don't show. I understand **** happens, so call me if something comes up. No BS like "I woke up late" will be accepted. Contact Information is at the bottom of this post.

Schedule:
11:00 AM - Registration for Melee
12:00 PM - Melee Doubles
2:00 PM - Melee Singles
4:00 PM - Recess
4:30 AM - Registration for Brawl Doubles
5:00 PM - Brawl Doubles
8:00 PM - Brawl Singles
11:00 PM - Halloween Contest. Best dressed costume will get a prize. Second place will also get a prize.

Housing: PM me If you need housing so that I can make a list of you guys and put you guys somewhere accordingly. Housing only goes out to the FIRST Seven people that ask. After that, you have to look around for housing.

-------- These are my prices ---------

People that need housing list:
None
1-?? people

?
1-?? people

?
1-?? people

TORPEDO BALL: Yes, there will be Torpedo Ball! Although if people want it, I'm going to need about 5-6 strong people to help me move it out to the front of my house. Then afterwards, we have to put it back in the backyard.

If you don't know what it is, type in "Carpet Ball" in google. It's fast paced and mad fun =)

Prices:
Brawl Teams: $5
Brawl Singles: $5

My prices are cheap to help people who don't make money, or, who have low incomes. Nowadays, people are spending up to $30 just to attend a decent tournament. At my tournaments, you pay at MOST $10 . You get the tournament experience here and the friendly environment that you won't get at any smash tournament.

Food: I will be selling sodas at this event. Soda list varies but it includes Pepsi, Coke, Fanta, 7-up, Diet Pepsi, Bottled water, and anything else that people want. Food is sometimes catered and varied per tournament.

Rules: Standard Rules for each tournament + ChuDatz Rulez (Just ask me during the tournament if you have any questions). Best of three matches, Double Elimination for all tournaments.

Singles:
1. 65%
2. 25%
3. 10%

Doubles:
1. 65%
2. 25%
3. 10% or Money back. (Varies depending on the # that shows)

Other:
Doubles Draft Crews (Doubles Crews) may happen in this event instead of regular draft crews if there is allotted time.

TEAM DRAFT CREWS -
- There will be TWO captains per crew. Top people in teams are captains.
- No set teams (except for starters of course). Any two people from a crew can go in at same time.
- If one team's player dies during a match, his or her partner must continue to fight until he loses his stock. A new player from that crew goes in afterwards. For example, If it was me and lil b, if I still had two stock and at 90%, and lil b already loses all of his stock, I must play it out until I lose that stock. Then, another player from my crew needs to come in and we continue the match with my one stock, and my crew mates fresh three stock.
- NO LIFE STEALING ALLOWED

Contact Information:
Myspace - www.myspace.com/chudat (Don't friend request me, I only add people I know personally)
Facebook - Seach for "ChuDat"
E-Mail - Chudatzz@hotmail.com
AIM - ChuDat87
Cell Phone # - 703-989-8795
----------------------------------

*Set-ups such as TV'S, Games, systems, and Memory card are needed for tournament efficiency*

ChuDat

Smash Master
Guess who's back?

back again....

CHUDAT'Z BACK!!!

tell ur friends!

guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back, guess who's back,

GUESS WHO'S BACK!
-------------------------------------------------

It's good to be back!! :).

The wonderful mods of SWF have uplifted the ban and now I'm back to help MD/VA! I'm planning on maintaining and expanding our great community. Also, I'm going to work on helping people with their mind sets, with tips, and overall making MD/VA better. So with all that said, please enjoy your selves and have a good time! :)

On a related note, please bring set-ups!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Guess who's back?
The wonderful mods of SWF have uplifted the ban and now I'm back to help MD/VA! I'm planning on maintaining and expanding our great community. Also, I'm going to work on helping people with their mind sets, with tips, and overall making MD/VA better. So with all that said, please enjoy your selves and have a good time! :)
Is this a brand new Chu? Honestly, this is the polar opposite of the guy I remember. If you're serious, I may have to swing by and check it out.

You may want to specify whether this is Melee/Brawl/Both. Anyone new to your biweeklies like myself has no idea.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Is this a brand new Chu? Honestly, this is the polar opposite of the guy I remember. If you're serious, I may have to swing by and check it out.

You may want to specify whether this is Melee/Brawl/Both. Anyone new to your biweeklies like myself has no idea.

The title clearly says Melee.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master

this is a brawl player ^^ this is why i dont want to play brawl ^^ :glare:

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Haha
I can't wait for the biggest Chu's biweekly session ever ... or something ...

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
this one is melee... and the thread title says melee too
Ah, I see. It's categorized under Melee. That's still easy to miss if you navigated to the topic through a direct link.

But yeah...yet another melee-only event...pass.

ChuDat

Smash Master
Hey guys,

My dad just gave me the ok. We're good to go!

There is one thing though:

Entrance fee:
Doubles: $5 per teammate
Singles: $5
Venue fee: $2 from everyone who enters the tournament will go to venue fee. So if there are 30 people, $60 goes to the venue fee and $90 goes to the pot. You only pay venue fee once, of course.

I'll see you guys tomorrow! Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

- Chu

Edit: doors open at 12:00 PM
Edit: CTL brings up a good point. I'm going to change the prices around to see what works.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hey guys,

My dad just gave me the ok. We're good to go!

There is one thing though:

Entrance fee:
Doubles: $3 per teammate
Singles: $3
Venue fee: $2

I'll see you guys tomorrow! Please let me know if you have any questions. :)

- Chu

Edit: doors open at 12:00 PM
WTF SO CHEAP OMG

Who can drive me here PLZ
I live in GMU

Bones0

Smash Legend
Ah, I see. It's categorized under Melee. That's still easy to miss if you navigated to the topic through a direct link.

But yeah...yet another melee-only event...pass.
So you navigated from Sypher's thread which is Melee exclusive and are surprised when this one is Melee only?

Stop Trolling For Unicorns

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
So like ... 4 dollar tournament or something? xD

How are you splitting it between people who enter both teams and singles? 4 dollars into each pot?

Stain

Smash Rookie
Do you have room for two more? Was supposed to go to Sypher's but only just found out he cancelled :(

Stain

Smash Rookie
I live in Newport News, have been to a few locals tournaments here and I'm looking for better competition.

Top Bottom