• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CHRONO TRIGGER!!! </allcaps>

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Who agrees with me? This was one of, if not the, Best game EVER!

What do you say?

</rip-off-Atl-North-for-truth-and-confirmation>

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
YES FROG IS A BEAST!!!! I feel like playing this again now. and that would make it my 33rd time LOL!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Quick imo - We can do this better than atl north. We know how to post images and Frames knows html.

FRAMES! Post the intro! DO IT!!!!

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
*starts whistling Frog's theme*.

Yeah, Chrono Trigger is pretty ****in beast. One of the best stories out there.

I personally dont think it's still the greatest RPG anymore, but it's because of my outlook on rpgs.

Chrono Trigger still *****, dont get it twisted.

Frames

DI
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hOmgIZZuI68&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hOmgIZZuI68&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

MBreeto

Smash Ace
^For now on, I'm going to play the Chrono Trigger theme anytime I'm doing something boring, like doing the dishes or laundry, to make it seem awesome.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice

Nuff Said., mutha ****a.

ZioI thought you liked final Fantasy more than this game...coulda sworn I remember you saying there wasnt anything special about the game.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You're right. I've said that.

But I'm like, hormones, bro.

Nostalgia.

I'm leanin' more towards Chrono trigger.

Hyper Tails1

Smash Apprentice
Clean Yo Vagin and listen when Thunda tells you something the first time.... ya *******.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yo, du - I make my own opinions an change dem when I want. You have no say in what I BELIEVE!!!

tubes

Smash Ace
I like grandia 2 personally. I just wish there was like a hardmode because I love the combat system but as it is the characters are all broken as hell. You can basically lock up the bosses for the entire fight. and one shot everything else with ****-spells. Also the story is a joke. I should try playing chrono trigger again sometime. I tried it once and it was pretty cool but then my save file got corrupted due to ****ty emulator and I was all like "**** it!"

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
someone play secret of mana with me! >_<

man *** all dat homo finger business *steals bishop's power to absorb massive flames*

-Chad-

Slackerator
Mikey G, have you played the Seiken Densetsu 3?

It's a secret of mana game and it's so beast...me and Hyper played through it a long time ago, way better than Secret of Mana to me.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Mikey G, have you played the Seiken Densetsu 3?

It's a secret of mana game and it's so beast...me and Hyper played through it a long time ago, way better than Secret of Mana to me.
oh yes that game is truth! its been awhile since i played but i used to always play with that werewolf guy.

Terranigma is truth too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom