• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

null55

Smash Master
lol i just wanted a good reason to call you monkey.

cuz u know.

ur a ******.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I'm more potentially confirmed for this now.

I can't officially request the days off because they're during the holiday blackout period, but I pretty much just told my manager I was owed this.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol ok.

you shouldn't come unless you want to, no need to be rude guys.

lmao just realized twitch said ****

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lmao i'm a gay. i like that.

why the **** would you say you can stop yu-gi-oh? ******s are gonna bring it, that's not the point.

i just wanna have a fun time at my house on this exact day, and i'm inviting anyone else who wants a lot of laughs and a place to stay.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
On a more serious note other than that Cam's incredibly butthurt he can't make it out of pools at RoM3, this is gonna be pretty **** I hope.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
On a more serious note other than that Cam's incredibly butthurt he can't make it out of pools at RoM3
THE CALLOUT

any word on if karns dads place would work?

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
i am a little disappointed, but i was rusty as **** so i wasn't expecting to do well. not really butthurt at all, tbh.

but yeah, just to re-iterate:

301 Waycross Dr. (Ct)
Greensboro, NC
BYOB
BYOC

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
...uhh i'd only expect that the people who come would want to bring their own alcohol.

stingers, if you and/or jim come, i have stuff for you. but it's not like i can supply a group of people with ****.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
looooooool oh ok.

yeah i know kevin doesn't wanna be at my place.

he doesn't like dancing. ;-;

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
kevin im not assuming anything, i'm pretty sure that you dun like dancing.

so you might not wanna be at my place on the 18th, cuz holy **** we be gettin down

but drop the kids off on ur way to ****ing raleigh lmao, if they want obv

but yeah i'll have food, im making nachos, my dad will make wings for everyone (if anyone here was at my first smashfest they know how ****in good those wings are) and w/e else will make people comfortable and wanna chill out/talk/play video/drinking games/smoke/****/whatnot

grapes

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
ohhhhhhhh ya ur from GA.

boi this is NC only.

but i do know sleepyk and mike g.

if you wanna bring just them, that's cool.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
kevin im not assuming anything, i'm pretty sure that you dun like dancing.

so you might not wanna be at my place on the 18th, cuz holy **** we be gettin down

but drop the kids off on ur way to ****ing raleigh lmao, if they want obv

but yeah i'll have food, im making nachos, my dad will make wings for everyone (if anyone here was at my first smashfest they know how ****in good those wings are) and w/e else will make people comfortable and wanna chill out/talk/play video/drinking games/smoke/****/whatnot

grapes
It isn't about assuming or anything, it's about being able to get together Cam. By saying "oh I don't like what you guys are doing so I'll do my own thing" you're just destroying the entire point of this thing: being TOGETHER for christmas. Maybe you don't really care about being together or holiday spirit but you should still respect it for those you're trying to take away from the main get-together we're having.

If you're just volunteering your house then say so, but you shouldn't just try to take the reins of everything. Work with people a little please.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
On a more serious note other than that Cam's incredibly butthurt he can't make it out of pools at RoM3, this is gonna be pretty **** I hope.
this has to be one of the funniest things I've read all night lmao

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
you're just destroying the entire point of this thing
ahhhhh so you've figured it all out huh!?!?!?!?!!?? MUUUAAAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHA

and you thought i was a good guy after i started that one thing before apex and drove 800 miles to pick up the kids just cuz they were the first n*ggers you played.

get ***** ROM3 champ

Top Bottom