• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Choke No MoRe Training!!! A Tampa Smash Fest 3/21 all day

OverLade

Smash Hero
Fest was good ****, even though I was only there for an hour lol.

Nice meeting everyone, Sym, Bread, Yummy. Can't wait for the next one....wherever it may be lol.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yo, sorry I had to leave just when everybody got there, but I'm still in the middle of cleaning the friggin house and doing laundry. The house is being shown tomorrow and I werk all day, so I only have tonight to do this. Also, the cleaning was a last minute thing... but yeah...

Noel, Lade, and the like, we need to get together again soon. I feel bad not being able to hang out, but alas, I am busy. This summer will be filled with good times and we better have some sort of shindig that everyone in the area goes to. Tampa exclusive kinda like today.

Anyways, I had alot of fun and always look forward to chilling with you guys. Had some sexy Nines in Brawl today, and I think I have Spin Hogging down to a science in Melee now. But yeah, Next time gentlemen.

One more thing: Thanks to Gabe and Dustin for being graceful hosts. I always have fun chilling with you guys.

lamugi

Smash Lord
sooo after everyone left i played matches with petey and polmex, they ***** my **** in until i was born a smarter man...and this week im going to the hyperbrawlic time chamber(see what did there). I will place in gigs!!!

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
luigi makes up+b out of shield unsafe. wtf is that

luigi +b>>>>>>>>>>mk up+b

ur never safe droppin the shield. never. NEVER.

EVER. everything seems good and well for mk but if luigi can just get couple throws by the simple jab to grab method then thats 60+ damage there and hey now u just gotta up+b and if u cant, theres still more options. i needa play gay to win. thats what it comes down to.

still. i had u 2-1 but they were all close matches regardless. and i was too scared to play 1 more cuz im a piece of ****

Top Bottom